• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Contradictions Challenge

sooda

Veteran Member
Did you know that Shem is the second son of Noah.

And how many times have I given the book by Robert Mock M.D. as one of my sources? Countless times throughout this forum.

I have never seen a link to your cut and pastes.. In fact, you said YOU were writing a book ...

The Anointed

I have never seen a link to your cut and pastes.. In fact, you said YOU were writing a book ...

I have been writing this book since I was about 17, I am now 77, and the book in which I give the sources for the material I use, will never be published in my life time, as new data is received each and every day, and I hope to add to the book any new material I receive on the day that I leave this mortal existence..

BTW, what do you say about Shem being the second son of Noah?

sooda

Veteran Member
I have been writing this book since I was about 17, I am now 77, and the book in which I give the sources for the material I use, will never be published in my life time, as new data is received each and every day, and I hope to add to the book any new material I receive on the day that I leave this mortal existence..

Your Robert Mock is a barking loon.

It was his opinion that the Exodus was not in the era of Ramses II the Great of the New Kingdom of Egypt, but occurred in the collapse of the Middle Kingdom of Egypt. The Hyksos that invaded the collapsing imperial Egypt were the same as the biblical Amalekites. They were continuously attacking the fleeing Israelites, killing especially the women and children at the rear of the massive moving body of humans heading east away from Egypt.

These Amalekites were especially known in the biblical history for their genetic hatred for the Israelites, as represented by the Amalekite King Agag whom the Prophet Samuel had to kill because King Saul refused. The sin against the God of Israel by King Saul gave us King Agag’s Amalekite-Israeli descendant, Haman the Agag, the Persian Prime Minister who sought to initiate a holocaust of the Jews in the Persian Empire in the days of Queen Esther. Today, the Amalekites are represented by the Hamas Palestinian chapter of the Nazi inspired Muslim Brotherhood. It is these Palestinians who have no other concepts of international relations with Israel and the Jewish people but to slaughter all the Jews and drive them to the sea to their total destruction.

http://www.biblesearchers.com/prophecy/planetx/losttribes2.shtml

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
here's the source verbatim.

The Ancestors of Jesus in First and Second Century Judea BCE
By Robert Mock M.D.
[email protected]
December 2007
Book One
Chapter Two
This young maiden, Miriam, was a child of sorrow. Her father, Heli, a Davidic and Hasmonean prince, called Alexander helios III”, was apparently executed, in the world where many Davidian aspirants, as the “young lions of Judah”, were eliminated by the cruel and tyrannical King Herod the Great., Etc.
Thanks.

And as for the link, Oh dear ─ Dr Mock (ironic name) is seriously deep in the dingbat jungle.

A place where even Velikovsky is still on the menu.

sooda

Veteran Member
Thanks.

And as for the link, Oh dear ─ Dr Mock (ironic name) is seriously deep in the dingbat jungle.

A place where even Velikovsky is still on the menu.

Mock seems to be a fan of Sitchens as well.

Absolutely.. crackpots on parade. The other one I love is the claim that Isaac is the son on Pharaoh from those episodes there Abraham let her go into the harem to get livestock.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Mock seems to be a fan of Sitchens as well.

Absolutely.. crackpots on parade. The other one I love is the claim that Isaac is the son on Pharaoh from those episodes there Abraham let her go into the harem to get livestock.
Well, some Gaels say that the Irish, hence the Scots, are descended from Scota, daughter of Pharaoh, so that must be true too. (I have to be respectful here since my near namesake and great-great-grandpa Trü McBlü was a highlander.)

The Anointed

So you don't know. Ah well, we know that you are ignorant to the Holy scriptures that in your ignorance you attack.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So you don't know. Ah well, we know that you are ignorant to the Holy scriptures that in your ignorance you attack.
It's odd that you reflexively accuse everyone who disagrees with you of deep ignorance of the scriptures when all you mean is that their views disagree with yours.

Your own inability to approach your materials skeptically is your major problem with credibility. That you should advertise your reliance on Mock underlines the point.

The opposite of skeptical is gullible.

The Anointed

It's odd that you reflexively accuse everyone who disagrees with you of deep ignorance of the scriptures when all you mean is that their views disagree with yours.

Your own inability to approach your materials skeptically is your major problem with credibility. That you should advertise your reliance on Mock underlines the point.

The opposite of skeptical is gullible.

Mock has a lot of good information and a lot of rubbish, but I eat whatever food that is set before me, the creative forces of my body takes what ever it needs for the continued growth and maintenance of this body in which 'I' the mind am developing, the rubbish is rejected, and so it is with the spiritual food I eat, on which I, a son of God am being formed.

The body that you see---it isn’t really me
It’s but the womb in which I’m being formed
For I am spirit—I am mind
And it’s the only place you’ll find
WHO I AM, until the day I’m finally born.
For I will not be free, until this body that you see
Has returned to the dust from whence it came
It’s then that I’ll be born from this womb in which I’m formed
To continue on in life’s eternal game...…..The Anointed.

Nighty night blu.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
the creative forces of my body takes what ever it needs for the continued growth and maintenance of this body
But if the question is, 'What's true in reality?' ─ which by now I understand may not be one that concerns you ─ not very discriminately.

The Anointed

The horses they used were not from Egypt?

Fair dinkum? Well who would have thunk that the Egyptian horses, used by the Egyptians, did not come from Egypt.

If as you say, the horses that the Egyptians used, did not come from Egypt, where did they come from and for how long had the Egyptians used horses in Egypt, before they attempted to hunt down the fleeing Israelite Shepherds?

sooda

Veteran Member
Fair dinkum? Well who would have thunk that the Egyptian horses, used by the Egyptians, did not come from Egypt.

If as you say, the horses that the Egyptians used, did not come from Egypt, where did they come from and for how long had the Egyptians used horses in Egypt, before they attempted to hunt down the fleeing Israelite Shepherds?

The Hyksos weren't Israelites.

The Anointed

The Hyksos weren't Israelites.

The Hyksos Shepherd Kings were Israelites according to Josephus the Historian and the Holy scriptures which you, in your ignorance to said scriptures dare to attack. Beware girl, Jesus is watching and listening.