• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congratulations! 1 Wish granted!

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
(This is a game I thought of to test my ability to twist what people say. Knowing that going in should give you all some what of an advantage I think. So go easy on me or something haha!)

You have just stumbled upon a mysterious container containing a mysterious being! When the being pops out (who looks amazingly like my avatar) he says:

"Thank you for finding and/or freeing me! I will grant you one wish! Aren't you excited?!?"

(So make a wish and I will grant it in the most horrible way I can conceive of! I've never tried this before so I have no idea how good I'll do at it. Lets not get silly with wishing for more wishes and what not. The point is to make me come up with the most creative ways to ruin your wish.)

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'd like to have the ability to charm any woman i like, at any time i want, and hard enough to get her into bed.

There! Impress me! Make my wish come true.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I'd like to have the ability to charm any woman i like, at any time i want, and hard enough to get her into bed.

There! Impress me! Make my wish come true.

The stunningly handsome genie winks and grins and shouts, "Granted!" clapping his hands together with a snap.

Unfortunately, you haven't had much opportunity to test-drive your new devilish charm, as most of your waking hours are spent evading a collection of your own relatives (including your mother) that you've inadvertently wooed. Oh the horror!!!!

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
(This is a game I thought of to test my ability to twist what people say. Knowing that going in should give you all some what of an advantage I think. So go easy on me or something haha!)

You have just stumbled upon a mysterious container containing a mysterious being! When the being pops out (who looks amazingly like my avatar) he says:

"Thank you for finding and/or freeing me! I will grant you one wish! Aren't you excited?!?"

(So make a wish and I will grant it in the most horrible way I can conceive of! I've never tried this before so I have no idea how good I'll do at it. Lets not get silly with wishing for more wishes and what not. The point is to make me come up with the most creative ways to ruin your wish.)

Oh great! Thankyou mysterious Being! Heh.... you look a bit like SirDoom's avatar! OK....... I wish..... I wish for a huge, long.... er, just a sec...... No..... I wish for, I wish forrrrr........an.....

.................everlasting feeling of contentment.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

What? I can't ask for just contentment? OK. I would like a 1923 Bassett-Lowke marine clockwork motor, British patent 311573, mint condition, in its original box. With its original winding key. Ha ha! Joys! Oh dear! What pure happiness.............

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wish for a crew cab 4WD F550 truck with an aluminum service body (exterior equipment doors & enclosed 6' high box).
And attached to it would be an Advanced Metalworking IPT4-816 trailer.....
16000-Loriser-intro.jpg

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I wish for my wife to be able to talk and compose limericks so that she can respond when Revoltingest reads flirtatious limericks to her.

(Can I wish for her limericks to also be better than Revolt's?)

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I wish more than three people would read my posts

"Granted!" croons the chiseled Adonis.

One of the three people who currently reads your post grows a second head out of their neck which begins reading your posts. Unfortunately it is also a psychopathic maniac and becomes so obsessed with your posts that it it stalks and ultimately kidnaps you towards nefarious ends. Wallow in your misery!

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
Oh great! Thankyou mysterious Being! Heh.... you look a bit like SirDoom's avatar! OK....... I wish..... I wish for a huge, long.... er, just a sec...... No..... I wish for, I wish forrrrr........an.....

.................everlasting feeling of contentment.

"Ah, a tricky one eh?" said the suave devil as he stroked his luxurious chin, "Its too bad you silly humans never value the negative emotions you were born with..." Shrugging with a wink and a point of his index finger a teeny tiny beam of doomy goodness zaps you!

You spend the next four days starving to death on your kitchen floor as you are not only fine with feeling hungry it brings you a sense of contentment. You are also content with not speaking, moving or anything else for that matter as the current state of things is more than satisfactory in your estimation. Changes made by loved ones and others are equally as rewarding as the previous state of things and the silent immobility continues until you eventually die with a satisfied smile upon your face. Wasn't it all worth it?!?!

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
What? I can't ask for just contentment? OK. I would like a 1923 Bassett-Lowke marine clockwork motor, British patent 311573, mint condition, in its original box. With its original winding key. Ha ha! Joys! Oh dear! What pure happiness.............

The charming lad laughs loudly and places his hands on his hips glaring both ominously and enthusiastically at the same time. "Oh silly man! Wishing for things with wishes! GRANTED!"

The box appears in your hand as if by magic and its everything you ever dreamed it could be!!! You also magically appear to be outside of an auction house with several large fellows running towards you. One of them appears to be shouting something like, "Get back here, thief!" Have fun while it lasts!!

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I wish for a crew cab 4WD F550 truck with an aluminum service body (exterior equipment doors & enclosed 6' high box).
And attached to it would be an Advanced Metalworking IPT4-816 trailer.....
16000-Loriser-intro.jpg

"Haha! Things and stuff are so fun to have!" the thing from the bottle gleefully squealed. "I grant you your big heavy vehicle with big heavy yellow thing attached!"

Promptly, your vehicle falls from the sky nose first spearing into the ground with an extremely loud sound not unlike an arrow sound from the movies... right on to your legs which are now more like former legs.