• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Concise, Clear, and Well Reasoned

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Perhaps a “lost in translation” thing has occurred?
Nope. Your sources are correct. Rudy is the pudding brain who declared there were no radical Muslim terrorist attacks in America before Obama.
(I thought this was someone else so I didn't mention it early until I just checked on who said it)
Say, yeah. Giuliani is basically a crazy wanker who basically seems to intentionally make himself seem psychotic and living in a totally different reality than our reality.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Nope. Your sources are correct. Rudy is the pudding brain who declared there were no radical Muslim terrorist attacks in America before Obama.
(I thought this was someone else so I didn't mention it early until I just checked on who said it)
Say, yeah. Giuliani is basically a crazy wanker who basically seems to intentionally make himself seem psychotic and living in a totally different reality than our reality.
He did seem a little errr “deranged.”

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
He did seem a little errr “deranged.”
Yup. And Mr. Nuttier than Squirrel Crap is leading Trump's legal defense. And as that probably wasn't hair dye to our best knowledge it was a foreign substance found on his persons. And whatever it was looks like it was not used correctly. So if we use Rudy's logic, he is a substance abuser. And his brain seems to function like one.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Yup. And Mr. Nuttier than Squirrel Crap is leading Trump's legal defense. And as that probably wasn't hair dye to our best knowledge it was a foreign substance found on his persons. And whatever it was looks like it was not used correctly. So if we use Rudy's logic, he is a substance abuser. And his brain seems to function like one.
Oh geez. That explains all the zombie and melting memes lmao

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Rudy should also be thoroughly renounced for saying the courts--instead of the People--decide the election. We the People have rejected Trump twice now. We have spoken.
Courts should NEVER decide an election.
When things are wrong... courts ARE the right ones to decide an election.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
When things are wrong... courts ARE the right ones to decide an election.

Careful, the courts decide such issues as fraud, and illegal acts concerning the election. They do not decide the results of the election. At present the courts have rejected all cases accusing fraud in the election.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Careful, the courts decide such issues as fraud, and illegal acts concerning the election. They do not decide the results of the election. At present the courts have rejected all cases accusing fraud in the election.
And I'm willing to bet that once all the cases have been thrown out, it will go from "The media don't decide! The courts decide!" to "The courts don't decide! The people decide!"

Kenny

Premium Member
And thus far, every decided court case has gone against Trump.

So, then he has been trying to "pull strings" and get Republican-dominated state legislatures to not certify the vote, so do you think that's ethical?

A lot of unethical things... for sure both sides can do that. I'm waiting for God to speak... for He is VERY ethical. :) He has a way of changing tables, exposing lies and bringing justice even if the guy is REAL good but in a hiccup moment committed adultery and murder. I think his name was king David.

I wonder how many people would have voted for Absolom.

Kenny

Premium Member
The People are the only suitable body for deciding an election. Courts deciding it is tyranny.
I people were the only suitable body, then we wouldn't need jails or a judicial system.

I think what you are saying is "If they don't judge my way, they shouldn't be involved". If they had voted your way, I'm sure you would be happy.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I people were the only suitable body, then we wouldn't need jails or a judicial system.
Jails are not a part of elections.
I think what you are saying is "If they don't judge my way, they shouldn't be involved". If they had voted your way, I'm sure you would be happy.
I am saying this is an election, the People have spoken. Twice we have rejected him. This time as well the states collectively rejected him.
Courts should NEVER decide an election. It is only appropriate the elections be decided by the People.

Kenny

Premium Member
Jails are not a part of elections.

I am saying this is an election, the People have spoken. Twice we have rejected him. This time as well the states collectively rejected him.
Courts should NEVER decide an election. It is only appropriate the elections be decided by the People.
We are a Democratic Republic and all things are done by an through the laws... even when I don't agree with it. And not through 50% + 1

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
We are a Democratic Republic and all things are done by an through the laws... even when I don't agree with it. And not through 50% + 1
This election has been done in accordance with the law. This is why the majority of Trump's suits have already been dismissed, withdrawn, or settled. Reps and Dems have agreed it was fair. There is no evidence to support Trump's claims. There is no reason the courts should be deciding as there is no reason to believe there was foul play and the election was stolen.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A lot of unethical things... for sure both sides can do that. I'm waiting for God to speak... for He is VERY ethical. :) He has a way of changing tables, exposing lies and bringing justice even if the guy is REAL good but in a hiccup moment committed adultery and murder. I think his name was king David.

I wonder how many people would have voted for Absolom.
Strange hope. There are no reliable examples of God.speaking.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
This election has been done in accordance with the law. This is why the majority of Trump's suits have already been dismissed, withdrawn, or settled. Reps and Dems have agreed it was fair. There is no evidence to support Trump's claims. There is no reason the courts should be deciding as there is no reason to believe there was foul play and the election was stolen.

23 law suites down the tubes of defeat or withdrawal - 23-0. Only ~13 remaining.