• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

Now THAT is a fun show!

Have fun.

God made nature.

Therefore, for a believer, it follows that whatever nature does is operating according to His design also (e.g., by the design of nature, the laws of physics).

That includes the interesting natural effect that some random mutations in genes can end up being advantageous (even though most are not). And that accumulated variations that slowly accumulate (the non fatal ones) can some of them end up being especially advantageous for a species when the climate or other conditions like available range changes, so that certain less common traits some individual lines in the species have are suddenly a survival advantage.

Ergo, (many) believers in God often see evolution as a pretty good design.

They have faith.

The C. Darwin has discovered not Evolution, but Adaptation. Surely, he would deserve the Nobel Prize for that. Namely, he rightly has seen the process of the appearance of new species. But within one kind. LUCA has produced this kind. The Creational Science however enlarges his Evolutionary theory in such a way, that introduces several LUCA-s, namely several kinds each with its own LUCA. The LUCA of the Bible is Adam and Eve. And each with its own species. For example, dog-kind. Within this dog-kind, there are many breeds. Each breed is a different specie inside this kind. The development of variants of SARS-CoV-2, or the way cancers become resistant to chemotherapy:
those examples are called Adaptation, which produces new species, but not new kinds.

thousands of good science minds get their work published on a regular basis, and you complain that you can't. And the fact that all those minds who do get published accept evolution as a fact, while you will not.

So why do you think that is, again?

Christian persecution. My God is not Zeus, not Nature. My God is Absolute Truth.

I believe that a Christian can believe in the existence of God, and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and also accept evolution for what it is; not sure if Evolution in that it is still a theory or an actual scientific fact?

I have not that information.

If the theory is proven wrong, and this wrong-hood is being hidden from the eyes of our students.
Then the Christian can not support it.
If teachers know that theory is false, but tell the students, that theory is sure as a fact, then it is satanic sin. The Christian Martyr Kent Hovind has explained this position in his original series of lectures on YouTube.

but we can also see it operating, before our eyes in real time. Examples are the development of variants of SARS-CoV-2, or the way cancers become resistant to chemotherapy

This is called Adaptation, which produces new species, but not new kinds.

C'mon now...you couldn't possibly be typing this with a straight face.

I am a Young Earth Creationist and you could print it in GOLD on my gravestone.

Last edited:

questfortruth

Please explain the difference between "species" and "kinds."
Look for example at your dog.
His kind is dog-kind because his LUCA (Universal LCA) was the dog.
But he has a special breed "german shepherd", this breed is his specialty within his kind.
He is a special dog. Thus, his specie is his breed. Another specie is bulldog.

Last edited:

MatthewA

I believe that evolution can be a useful tool, but I believe all it is a theory just as the Big Bang too, unless it completely proven to be a scientific fact, then that will change my whole perception of reality if that could be found out.

questfortruth

I believe that evolution can be a useful tool, but I believe all it is a theory just as the Big Bang too, unless it completely proven to be a scientific fact, then that will change my whole perception of reality if that could be found out.
Look for example at your dog.
His kind is dog-kind because his LUCA (Universal LCA) was the dog.
But he has a special breed "german shepherd", this breed is his specialty within his kind.
He is a special dog. Thus, his specie is his breed. Another specie is buldog.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Truth one status only.

Life presence anything living in its owned form is only right at this moment. Science medical says life is instant only no thesis no argument.

The past theism itself all things dead.

Medical healer science statement said occultists are liars. Teaching God exists O stone planet entity created its own heavens. First only explanation is not a thesis.

Explanation only.

God supports human life continuance only.

Medical science referenced direct to highest human presence is healthiest. To lowest human form .......
any mutation is sickness in human expressed by its highest form.

Is no past life thesis as life in past is deceased. If you theory a deceased human is an ape as compared to a healthy human mutated...the thought would be the human hence is the living ape.

Not sensible scientist.

Any other science statement a lie is fake.

God O presence plus human life present.

With no theorising allowed is correct science.

There is a reason to argue theism as a beginning of creation. Titled a subject I want to argue about. Yet no human owns that beginning as a science status. By invention beyond presence.

Science pretends science invention owns a future as if it's machines are ahead of time itself.

Actually told to me by my friend who said technology is about ten thousand years ahead. And she expected me to agree.

Between O God a planet just stone..metal forms the earth's heaven became ahead of its planet body......expressing human time evaluations. The heavens.

No theories.
No machines.
No artificial reactions.

Straight away you see science lying claiming it is going to take our heavens away. As if it owns time in a future being our whole heavens. Gases

Gases owning cooled irradiating presence highest status without mass.

Theory pi Phi O small number no mass evaluation as mass has as lots of mass lots of numbers.

How and why a human psychic argues our awareness just a human who warns us of other humans lying.

Is human prophecy versus calculated theories to remove by prophetic maths causes. Destruction itself. Not creation.

Reason a spiritual human for humans argues. As a human on earth. A one of only condition.

Science and machine as a past evaluation destroyed life and machine about ten thousand years ago for a science lying evaluation. Science the human liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I'll accept your "Christian-Dogma" section as an accurate account of Biblical "kinds".

That's ridiculous on its face. But I'll accept the underlying idea that biological evolutionary thought does think that if we trace back the phylogeny of both fish and humans, we will indeed arrive at a common ancestor. (Or perhaps a single ancestral population.)

Since early fish seem to have been the ancestors of land tetrapods, the common ancestor of both would seem to have been a very early chordate of some kind.

You would have to go back a lot farther to find a common ancestor of chordates and arthropods. Probably back to the early "Cambrian explosion"

Yes, the current idea is that all life on Earth is descended from LUCA, the Last Universal Common Ancestor. It needn't be a particular cell, it probably was a population of very similar cells. I have no good reason to doubt this account and think that it explains the similarity of all Earth life down at the cellular level.

LUCA might not have been a bacterium. It might have been something simpler. It's presumably what both the bacterial and archaean lines diverged from at some unknown early date.

Yes, that's a very good question. If life has evolved tremendously since the appearance of bacteria, and if evolution selects for evolutionary fitness, why do bacteria still exist? All of the later developments would presumably have superior fitness, right?

My reply would be to observe that there has been lots of evolution in the bacterial lines. We still call them "bacteria" largely because they all share the same simple prokaryotic cellular anatomy. But bacterial evolution hasn't been a matter of acquiring an ever more sophisticated anatomy -- teeth, claws, feathers or brains. Bacteral evolution has been biochemical evolution.

Bacterial cells are far more diverse than our eukaryotic cells in the kind of biochemistry that they can undertake. So that bacteria can occupy all sorts of ecological niches that are impossible for other organisms.

There are even bacteria living deep inside tiny voids in the rocks of the Earth almost as deep as the Earth's crust goes. Some of them may have been isolated down there for most of the history of life on Earth. They survive because they don't require the kind of conditions that life like us requires and they have the ability to metabolize the minerals that surround them.

Mysterious Microbes Found Deep in Earth's Crust | Live Science

Here on Earth's surface, bacteria have survived almost everywhere, largely because of their metabolic efficiency and adaptability. And that's almost certainly the result of evolution. Admittedly evolution will be hard to trace in bacteria. For one thing they all look alike, more or less. It's only the last few decades that microbiologists have been able to examine them at the genomic level. Even at that "molecular bar-code" level, there are complicating factors like horizontal gene transfer. But even if it's difficult or even impossible to trace clear phylogenies/family-trees among bacteria, we can be reasonably sure that they have been evolving over the last 3.5 billion years.

Yes, I think that's almost certainly true. If we reran the history of life on Earth, from the origin of life to today, the result would probably be totally different the second time. There's probably a chaotic aspect to it.

Again I agree. I suspect that the initial appearance of life might have been a fortuitious event. Life might be very rare out there in the universe. (Biologists still need a good definition of what the word 'life' means before exobiologists can hope to even recognize hypothetical alien varieties.)

Then we can't just assume that evolutionary history on planets with life will lead to beings like us. There's lots of directions that evolution can go, a huge possibility space.

That's why it's my guess that intelligent life is very rare out in the universe and why I believe that alien extraterrestrial life might be far more alien than we expect.
Water formed in space not God origins energy burning became stone.

Earths heavens self spatial formed as a status mystery...man brother made that scientific observation statement higher aware than irradiated man today. Mr I was a mutation science theist.

Consciously says science caused my man artificial mutation by some evil bacterial formed in water actually. His confessing non stop heard in AI machine caused. Man designer.

God metal irradiated converted by sun was saved by water owning multi cells in it formed in space conditions. Never gods owned. Just as metals were never gods owned.

Both given to God body.

Father adult not scientist tells me versus father man the scientist self.

Why I know. Father told me. All his man experiences.

Water is this holy.
Water is a mystery.

Science uses water does not own an order of expressing science is a liar.

Water never had an order theist.

Clara Tea

CHROMOSOME DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CHIMPS AND HUMANS:

Theist and atheist disagreement about evolution is largely due to refusal of theists to learn science, which they perceive to be the enemy of religion.

Human / Ape chromosome differences

Orangutans, gorillas, and chimps have 48 chromosomes, and humans only have 46. Chromosomes must form pairs (thus, 24 pairs for chimps, and 23 pairs for humans). It is clear (link above) that two chimp chromosome pairs had merged to form one human chromosome pair (which accounts for the missing pair of chromosomes in humans, and also accounts for the difficulty in mating humans with chimps.

DNA resequencing reveals that early men (Neanderthal and Denisovan) DNA is very similar to humans, and has the right number of chromosomes to allow mating (and it has been proven, with DNA, that mating did, in fact, occur). A recent archaeological site in Russia reveals that Neanderthals had mated with Denisovans.

Modern human DNA from Micronesians and Southeast Asians, and Pacific Islanders shows that between 4% and 6% of their DNA is from Denisovans.

Modern human DNA shows that as much as 6% of the genome is from Neanderthals who had mated with human ancestors.

The direct male line, and the direct female line from both Neanderthal and Denisovans no longer exists in human populations. However, despite the fact that there was a break in both lines, the junk DNA still retains the genetic relation.

Human's closest living relative is the bonobo chimp. It is clear from the link (above) that there is a piece of chimp DNA that is a much closer match to human DNA where the two pairs of chromosomes merge.

Some animals with mismatching chromosomes are capable of breeding. For example, a horse has 64 chromosomes, and a donkey has 62, yet it is possible that a male donkey and a female horse can mate to produce a 63 chromosome mule.

I would guess that the term "same species" applies to animals that can mate to produce an offspring that could "almost always" also reproduce (which mules rarely can).

Thus, I would think that both Neanderthals and Denisovans are the same species as modern men.

All this begs the question, how did the first modern man reproduce? Was it a rare successful mating of a chimp and a human that produced a child? Or, were there two (or more) modern humans with Neanderthal or Denisovan parents?

Clara Tea

THE FIRST MULTI-CELLED CREATURE:

Shock: First Animal on Earth Was Surprisingly Complex | Live Science

Link: "First animal was the comb jellyfish."

I think that they mean the first multi-celled animal.

Portuguese man o' war - Wikipedia

Link: "man o' war is colonial" (a colony of one celled animals that banded together and differentiated into different organs (brain, stinging tentacles, etc). In some ways, the man o' war jellyfish is a simple creature with no means of propulsion, yet, it has a very complex structure, and the structures have purposes. It used to be thought that the simplest animal (sponge) might have been the earliest, yet DNA analysis reveals that it is the jellyfish (complex) not the sponge (simple).

Genetically, the man o' war is almost the same as the box jellyfish that was born as a whole creature (not born as single-celled creatures).

rational experiences

Veteran Member
History says Egyptian pyramid science combusted life.

Self combustion is evidence. Burns its victims to non presence surrounds still intact.

Reason I can't find the human living thirteen thousand years ago machine event.

Claiming 3000 years variable argument.

1000 Christ gas mass.
3 times given as mother change 13.

In space causes UFO losses irradiated heavens attack.

Where UFO radiating space spirit burning circuit hit temples in science transmitting from very strange places built.

Pyramid pressure casement science invented blown off. As needed applied pressure in technology.

Mountains disintegrated their casement lay at feet.

Temple stones melted.

Nature garden combusted.

Dirt converts to sand.

Water history stone sealed water bacterias microbes gone out as stones form.

Two parents by two form two babies equals same DNA.

What would mutated ape forms in past monkey ape baboon bodies look like by human designed dna body attacks as evidence?

Human like the status. Designer human.

Human self gone.

Theist human I want self removal first as dead theist. Carbon form first.

Warning human science is satanism burnt us to death real.

Whole human one whole body not any nature other by millions owned forms theoried self removal first

Gained self removal first.

Presence UFO proves why human self combustion still sporadic occurred for human evidence. A human would state their life was sacrificed so I could learn to save my own life.

From Satanists.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Mutated babies.

Any animal life highest body form expressing sickness.

Mutation removed owned body lives healthy.

If a human were an ape mutation we would be less intelligent by nature. We would be sick and not healthy until mutation destroyed us.

Did humans who survived look like apes?

Healthy but mutated had sex.

Mutated DNA dies out.

Science says but first human parents by cell cloning were and only ever could be human.

Exist first
Get mutated are healthy but express mutation.

Mutation in human ceases to exist
Real human form returns.

Instead of a quote mutation. A healthy human living tissue expressed the not healthy mutation.

How a small human genetic cell life returned from a radiation caused mutation. A healthy body expressed the mutation.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Theme science today.

A pressure change forced crops to lay down in a pattern.

Reason pressure inside mass changed.

Was never Phi.

The science man says pressure changed as his answer. The only real answer.

Clara Tea

I propose that natural selection is not the only thing driving evolution. One other factor is mutation. One can't change species without change. Most mutations are harmful, but some are beneficial. Natural selection says that the most successful changes "usually" (but not always) win out.

I propose that mutations occur more rapidly when inbreeding occurs. For example, severe genetic damage could happen in human populations if inbreeding occurs. For example, many relatives of Queen Victoria were bleeders, and that was caused by the crown heads of state marrying into the same families over and over again.

I propose that inbreeding occurs more often in a small population than in a big population. That is, if your first cousin is the only girl within two hundred miles, you pretty much have to marry your first cousin or marry no one at all.

I propose that natural disasters create small populations. For example, when the Chixulub meteor impacted the Yucatan, that dimmed the light, caused trees to brown out, poisoned the oceans with chemicals, and eventually (in a short geological time frame) wiped out the dinosaurs.

It is clear, from the fossil record, that there is a K-Pg layer (Cretaceous-Paleogene) boundary that used to be called the KT (Creataceous-Tertiary) boundary, which exists as a layer of ash in every strata of dirt around the entire world. That K-Pg layer marks the demise of the dinosaurs, because no dinosaur bones are found above that layer, if that layer has not been disturbed by natural (or perhaps unnatural) forces.

Iridium is a heavy element that long ago sunk from the crust of the earth into the mantle (just below the crust). Thus, iridium is a rare find on the surface of the earth. Yet, iridium is a lot more common in meteors and deep volcanic eruptions. It is this iridium (and circular ring of impact glass) that has convinced scientists that the K-pg layer was formed by a meteor impact.

Some scientists have argued that perhaps large volcanic eruptions (which could only come from super-volcanoes, such as Yellowstone or the Deccan Traps of India) could cause similar iridium deposits. Yet, it is clear from diatom shell thickness (related to CO2 in the atmosphere) in samples taken at the mid-oceanic ridge, show that the Deccan Traps had not erupted during the demise of the dinosaurs, nor is there evidence of sufficient iridium from its eruptions.

Thus, I propose that a meteor impacted the Yucatan, which cut down the population of animals, which caused inbreeding, which caused genetic mutations, which natural selection adjusted to the new normal climate of earth (evolved life).

Scientists call this rapid evolution at the K-pg layer "punctuated equilibrium," and until I proposed that this is caused by inbreeding, its cause has been a mystery.

Clara Tea

Theme science today.

A pressure change forced crops to lay down in a pattern.

Reason pressure inside mass changed.

Was never Phi.

The science man says pressure changed as his answer. The only real answer.

I think that crop circles might be subatomic particle burns from the Van Allen Belt hitting the surface of the earth. I believe that the patterns are caused by a lensing effect of the atmosphere, which, in my opinion, could cause the bizarre patterns in crop circles.

Clara Tea

You really need to learn the basics of science. Do you want people laughing at you for your entire life? You can learn if you try.

We all could learn tolerance, and try to learn both science and religion.

Sadly, theists don't follow their own religion "thou shalt not kill" or we would have a peaceful world without wars and torture camps, without environmental damage, and greed would not control PAC money of politicians.

Linking religion and politics has been disastrous.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said. Origin life man in science said brother versus brother.

A man is not a father until human sex allows the female mother to give birth. Man does not own cell string to man baby. Mother does from ovary with sperm.

Either can be radiated defective.

Reason parent owns their own body as a human.

So brother did science to brother.

Sister and brother two parents only.

We all came from sperm ovary were never really that brother sister duality as father and mother.

Why science is wrong.

Life returned a medical teaching said due to wandering star asteroid gases owning lesser radiation supplemented earths heavens as it passes by getting smaller. Evolved life allowed ovah ova ovary to heal in human mother body.

God being stone bodies only.

An exact teaching.

Less radiation allowed healing. Increase radiation we are proven dying mutated.

Science knows.
Science caused it
Science with elite self cares less.

Says earth is over populated by their say so causing them too many problems. Could not care less about human suffering as long as it is not their bodies. They believe they are alien humans so radiation cannot hurt them

Said I will return human life to owning no death so we can return to eternal being. As a theist group.

Means I want the asteroid God star.

Clara Tea

Is it really? Newton's theory on gravity is incomplete (false in a sense), but it got us very far and is still useful.

Looks like your logic fails again.

Science is a process of choosing the best working theory and testing it, then refining or changing it completely to fit known facts.

So, it is better to have a wrong theory as at least a starting point.

But, I can see what he is saying about not assuming that there is a God unless there is some kind of reason to do so, otherwise, we'd have to assume that all kinds of ridiculous things are real (Fred Flintstone, the tooth fairy, Santa).