• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming with the Clouds - Thoughts

kaoticprofit

The flesh is an illusion that is formed IN the MIND, which is God. The voice of God that I obeyed for 37 years is my teacher and this why I understand all the prophecies written by His prophets.
I understand the prophecies too, but it has nothing to do with the voices I hear in my head.

The flesh is an illusion that is formed IN the MIND,

I'd say it goes beyond that with you.

GodsVoice

I understand the prophecies too, but it has nothing to do with the voices I hear in my head.

I'd say it goes beyond that with you.

I listened to the voice of God and obeyed ALL His commandments which is all that's required to obtain the knowledge from Him to learn about all the invisible things that no man can see.

Deuteronomy 28:
1: And if you obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth.
2: And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Exodus 19:
5: Now therefore, if you will obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my own possession among all peoples; for all the earth is mine,

Psalm 103
19: The LORD has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all.
20: Bless the LORD, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, hearkening to the voice of his word!

Jeremiah 7:
23: But this command I gave them, `Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people; and walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.'

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

Mark 1
14: Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God,
15: and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe in the gospel."

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

John 10:
3: To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4: When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.

John 18:
37: Pilate said to him, "So you are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. For this I was born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Every one who is of the truth hears my voice."

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

I heard the voice of God 37 years ago and I have been obeying His commandments ever since. It's the only way to the Truth.

kaoticprofit

You don't have a choice in the matter of listening to His voice or not.
Yes I do. And so does everybody else. And I have a choice of listening to you too, which I choose NOT to do, and suggest nobody else listen to you. You're an embarrassment to the faith.

GodsVoice

Yes I do. And so does everybody else. And I have a choice of listening to you too, which I choose NOT to do, and suggest nobody else listen to you. You're an embarrassment to the faith.

It was planned that you would reject Me before the foundations of the earth existed.

kaoticprofit

I heard the voice of God 37 years ago and I have been obeying His commandments ever since. It's the only way to the Truth.

I heard the voice of God 42 years ago, and thank God I didn't hear His voice through you back then because I think I would have become an Atheist.
I listened to the voice of God and obeyed ALL His commandments which is all that's required to obtain the knowledge from Him to learn about all the invisible things that no man can see.

Obedience isn't knowledge. Wisdom is the prudent use of knowledge.

Last edited:

GodsVoice

I heard the voice of God 42 years ago, and thank God I didn't hear His voice through you back then because I think I would have become an Atheist.

Obedience isn't knowledge. Wisdom is the prudent use of knowledge.

It's obvious you didn't hear the voice of the Lord. There are other voices that cause men to get involved in religion caused by Satan and the Beast. If you heard the voice of the Lord 42 years ago, then you would know who I AM.

GodsVoice

I know, you already told me that. I reject you and the god you serve. The god you serve isn't the same God that I serve. If he is I want OUT!

I know who you serve and all My people are deceived by him. Only a few know My voice in this temporary generation.

GodsVoice

If you knew who I serve and I'm thankful I serve the One True God. It's pretty obvious you serve your narcissistic little self.

What is the Beast of Daniel and Revelation? If you know God, then He would have taught you what the Beast is because it's the most important knowledge that exists in this temporary generation to understand most of what God wanted to reveal to us before the day of the Lord.

kaoticprofit

What is the Beast of Daniel and Revelation? If you know God, then He would have taught you what the Beast is because it's the most important knowledge that exists in this temporary generation to understand most of what God wanted to reveal to us before the day of the Lord.
You're the voice of God, you tell me just so I can debunk it!

GodsVoice

You're the voice of God, you tell me just so I can debunk it!

When Isaiah had to write these following words for Me, he was hated by the people known as Jews who finally killed him. The Jews didn't know it was actually Me who killed him according to the plan.

Isaiah 41
13: For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.

kaoticprofit

When Isaiah had to write these following words for Me, he was hated by the people known as Jews who finally killed him. The Jews didn't know it was actually Me who killed him according to the plan.

Isaiah 41
13: For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you."

Isaiah 45
5: I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I gird you, though you do not know me,
6: that men may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7: I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things.
What does that have to do with the Question? What's your religion called anyway?

GodsVoice

What does that have to do with the Question? What's your religion called anyway?

All religions came from the building of false gods according to the Beast. I am no longer being influenced by the Beast or Satan. I AM the pure thoughts called Christ.

kaoticprofit

You were the one that said,

What is the Beast of Daniel and Revelation? If you know God, then He would have taught you what the Beast is because it's the most important knowledge that exists...

You've already indicated that I don't know your god, so since I don't know him, you tell me, "What is the beast of Daniel and Revelation."