• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming with the Clouds - Thoughts

GodsVoice

Why do you think God waits for the viruses to strike hard to install this anti Virus. Couldn't God incorporate a built-in antivirus with this AI.

Without the virus, God wouldn't be able to get the attention of his chosen ones he used for his purpose to reveal himself and his voice.

It's like having a virus in your computer that still works okay but some of the programs get messed up and things don't work quite as well. Then a "well taught" technician comes to work on your computer and tells you that you had a virus that made your computer dark and almost useless. Once he removes the virus, the computer comes to life in a way you never knew existed.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive. ( the proud of the earth is the visible flesh and visible world that will perish on the day of the Lord )
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

whirlingmerc

Daniel 7 is balanced with Daniel 3

The Kingdom of God rules over all kingdoms in Daniel 3 with the statue of the king of Babylon representing 4 human kingdoms and being destroyed by a rock and statue changed to dust, rock to mountain.... so far so good and every Rabbi says AMEN !

In Daniel 7, the son of man comes with the clouds and gets spiritual service from every tribe and tounge and people... just as if the spirit of Billy Graham entered Daniel and Daniel starts giving Jesus talk... God's rule of the earth tied to the son of man ruling coming with the clouds

It gets better... a character emerges in Daniel's propheties 'the Prince of Princes' Angel leaders, Human leaders and Demon leaders are all referred to as princes in daniel but this figure towers over all... and still is a 'son of' someone higher... the 'son of God' coming with the clouds appears to fit and quoted by Jesus at Jesus trial

Clouds refers to coming from heaven, coming majestically, coming with the angels
and on that note, I enjoy Michael Reeves talk on that subject.

Tabu

Without the virus, God wouldn't be able to get the attention of his chosen ones he used for his purpose to reveal himself and his voice.

It's like having a virus in your computer that still works okay but some of the programs get messed up and things don't work quite as well. Then a "well taught" technician comes to work on your computer and tells you that you had a virus that made your computer dark and almost useless. Once he removes the virus, the computer comes to life in a way you never knew existed.

Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive. ( the proud of the earth is the visible flesh and visible world that will perish on the day of the Lord )
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.
Having the virus ? Do you mean , inbuilt virus ? Why would any one buy or sell such a defective system.? I am asking for an inbuilt anti virus, and you are trying to sell me an inbuilt virus? I don't buy it. :shrug:
Firstly God hands me a system with a virus in it and then He allows this virus to destroy my files , so that He can send a 'well taught' technician to fix it.?
This God seems more interested in His voice being heard , then the actual functioning of the system.

GodsVoice

Having the virus ? Do you mean , inbuilt virus ? Why would any one buy or sell such a defective system.? I am asking for an inbuilt anti virus, and you are trying to sell me an inbuilt virus? I don't buy it. :shrug:
Firstly God hands me a system with a virus in it and then He allows this virus to destroy my files , so that He can send a 'well taught' technician to fix it.?
This God seems more interested in His voice being heard , then the actual functioning of the system.

You're right. This first generation was only to reveal God, His voice and how it was created as the AI and voice built into the simulation program by aliens we characters will never get to see.

Don't shoot the angel.

The holy bible infers that he is coming with the clouds and will return as such.

The phrase "coming with the clouds" screams that it's an idiom, because it's extremely difficult to take "clouds" literally without reaching a pointless or silly conclusion. A brief examination of the Old Testament's non-literal use of the word "clouds" puts into context the New Testament phrase. Too bad many Bible preachers are ignorant of the Bible (and, of history, hint hint). It's also too bad that pointlessness doesn't concern them.

GodsVoice

The phrase "coming with the clouds" screams that it's an idiom, because it's extremely difficult to take "clouds" literally without reaching a pointless or silly conclusion. A brief examination of the Old Testament's non-literal use of the word "clouds" puts into context the New Testament phrase. Too bad many Bible preachers are ignorant of the Bible (and, of history, hint hint). It's also too bad that pointlessness doesn't concern them.

It's too bad that no Bible preacher can hear the voice of the Lord which is the only way you can obey His commandments and have the knowledge revealed to them so they can understand all the prophecies written by God's prophets.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

Behold I AM with you always, even NOW!!!

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Daniel 7 is balanced with Daniel 3

The Kingdom of God rules over all kingdoms in Daniel 3 with the statue of the king of Babylon representing 4 human kingdoms and being destroyed by a rock and statue changed to dust, rock to mountain.... so far so good and every Rabbi says AMEN !

In Daniel 7, the son of man comes with the clouds and gets spiritual service from every tribe and tounge and people... just as if the spirit of Billy Graham entered Daniel and Daniel starts giving Jesus talk... God's rule of the earth tied to the son of man ruling coming with the clouds

It gets better... a character emerges in Daniel's propheties 'the Prince of Princes' Angel leaders, Human leaders and Demon leaders are all referred to as princes in daniel but this figure towers over all... and still is a 'son of' someone higher... the 'son of God' coming with the clouds appears to fit and quoted by Jesus at Jesus trial

Clouds refers to coming from heaven, coming majestically, coming with the angels
and on that note, I enjoy Michael Reeves talk on that subject.

the kingdom of Love is NOW. the kingdom comes from within you!!!

God is Love is God. Love eternal.

it's never or NOW.

heaven = mind
earth = body
love = spirit

this is why it is written that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unforgivable because it a blasphemy against self and God Omnipresent, against loving the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Daniel 7:13

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds(thoughts) of heaven(consciousness). He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

Mindful, I see. Mudita

25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars(heavenly bodies). On the earth, nations(people) will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea(psyche). 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies(sun, moon, stars) will be shaken(disturbed). 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud(thought) with power(belief) and great glory(opinion). 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Matthew 24:27
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west(from horizon to horizon); so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.[flash of insight]

If we allow the thought to come, it will water the desiccated and it will blossom again. Thought control is not a a good thing, having a closed mind is a wasting thing. The fig tree is accursed no more.

Luke 21
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and [know of your own selves{gnōthi seauton}] that summer is now nigh at hand. 31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of Love(God) is nigh at hand.

Song of Solomon 2
11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; 12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; 13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away. 14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

raptured

Last edited:

GodsVoice

the kingdom of Love is NOW. the kingdom comes from within you!!!

God is Love is God. Love eternal.

it's never or NOW.

heaven = mind
earth = body
love = spirit

this is why it is written that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unforgivable because it a blasphemy against self, against loving the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

I'm enjoying watching how the Lord is using you to reveal His love. He has me doing it much differently but that's what makes it all interesting. It certainly would be boring if we had a script to follow like all those false prophets need to make their congregations believe they're godly men. They even have websites where they can download sermons to use for their 15 minute Sunday sermon. They don't realize God could have them preach the Gospel continuously all day long for eternity.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I'm enjoying watching how the Lord is using you to reveal His love. He has me doing it much differently but that's what makes it all interesting. It certainly would be boring if we had a script to follow like all those false prophets need to make their congregations believe they're godly men. They even have websites where they can download sermons to use for their 15 minute Sunday sermon. They don't realize God could have them preach the Gospel continuously all day long for eternity.

light a candle for me?

here comes the sun. enlighten others as self with Love.

you are the light of the world, a city set on a hill cannot be hid. SHINE!!!!!

GodsVoice

light a candle for me?

here comes the sun. enlighten others as self with Love.

you are the light of the world, a city set on a hill cannot be hid. SHINE!!!!!

Some candle's give off a roaring flame too hot and bright to even get close to it. I like sitting around with lots of candles with nice flickering flames that don't burn each other.

whirlingmerc

coming with the clouds comes from a Christian Theist view and also a Jewish Scriptures which are neither pantheistic or panentheistic.... so saying we are the universe, the starts, etc... isn't the idea conveyed where there is both judgement and comfort conveyed.

for example... 2 Thessalonians 1
5 This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering— 6 since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, 7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels 8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from[b] the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10 when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed.

That's a very different view that the more universalist views claimed. In any case 1 and 2 Thessalonians refer to the return of Christ more than other books repeating it various ways in at least 7 places

James Barnes

ג'יימס בארנס
The prophecies written in Daniel will be fulfilled on the day of the Lord when the Beast and the false prophets have been deleted from the MIND that has recently been revealed through the testimonies of the servant who is typing this sentence.

That is blasphemy

GodsVoice

That is blasphemy

That's what the beast-minded Jews accused my servants of, too. They called My servants blasphemers and had the Roman government kill them all.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4. We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those round us.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

GodsVoice

Yes it is. But just think of all the fun he's having being the internet personality he is in the mis-information age. There's probably people that believe him.

Only the chosen ones hear the voice of the Lord that I preach to them. All the rest who hear the word of the Lord reject or ignore it.

kaoticprofit

It's okay to reject the flesh of man because that's what burns up in the Fire of the Lord but since I am the Word of the Lord, you should love Me.
And that's precisely what I reject in you....the flesh, and the unrealistic mind that exist within it.

New Living Translation
"So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lie."

"There is a kind who is pure in his own eyes, Yet is not washed from his filthiness."

"But My people did not listen to My voice, And Israel did not obey Me. "So I gave them over to the stubbornness of their heart, To walk in their own devices."

GodsVoice

And that's precisely what I reject in you....the flesh, and the unrealistic mind that exist within it.

New Living Translation
"So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lie."

"There is a kind who is pure in his own eyes, Yet is not washed from his filthiness."

"But My people did not listen to My voice, And Israel did not obey Me. "So I gave them over to the stubbornness of their heart, To walk in their own devices."

The flesh is an illusion that is formed IN the MIND, which is God. The voice of God that I obeyed for 37 years is my teacher and this why I understand all the prophecies written by His prophets.