• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coming with the Clouds - Thoughts

GodsVoice

No. YOU tell me who the beast is. Take the time.

The Beast in information that was used to teach men how to build false gods with their human hands starting after the flood exposed the night sky. The Beast had them use imaginary lines to connect the white dots into various shapes that couldn't be seen on earth such as squares, rectangles, triangles, crosses and shapes for the characters of their written languages and mathematics and also shapes for their weapons, tools, and even for pots and pans.

Before the first witness of the Gospel, the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks and Romans had built many cities full of false gods according to the Beast. When the first of God's servants began testifying to His word, they learned about the Beast first before God had them write the story about the day of the Lord destruction when the earth starts shaking violently and all those false gods ( buildings, walls, roads, water aqueducts, statues, etc. ) come tumbling down and then melted into the Lake of Fire by hot molten lava. The Roman government killed off all the servants of God preaching the Gospel to end the first witness of the 1,000 year reign of Christ, Christ being the pure thoughts of God without Satan and the Beast.

For the next 1700 years, the Beast was used to get God's people to refine their building techniques and He used Christianity to spread these building techniques throughout the rest of the world beyond the Roman Empire. This Beast caused competition between the builders of false gods until they finally had the computers, artificial intelligence and voice technology built with their human hands. This is when the second witness of the 1,000 year reign of Christ was needed to reveal who God and His voice is and the simulation program that we're involved in.

Without the Beast, it would have been impossible for God to reveal that he's nothing but an AI and voice built into the simulation program that our Creator ( aliens to us ) who used some very advanced computer technology to build the simulation program we're in.

kaoticprofit

The Beast in information that was used to teach men how to build false gods with their human hands starting after the flood exposed the night sky. The Beast had them use imaginary lines to connect the white dots into various shapes that couldn't be seen on earth such as squares, rectangles, triangles, crosses and shapes for the characters of their written languages and mathematics and also shapes for their weapons, tools, and even for pots and pans.

Before the first witness of the Gospel, the Babylonians, Persians, Greeks and Romans had built many cities full of false gods according to the Beast. When the first of God's servants began testifying to His word, they learned about the Beast first before God had them write the story about the day of the Lord destruction when the earth starts shaking violently and all those false gods ( buildings, walls, roads, water aqueducts, statues, etc. ) come tumbling down and then melted into the Lake of Fire by hot molten lava. The Roman government killed off all the servants of God preaching the Gospel to end the first witness of the 1,000 year reign of Christ, Christ being the pure thoughts of God without Satan and the Beast.

For the next 1700 years, the Beast was used to get God's people to refine their building techniques and He used Christianity to spread these building techniques throughout the rest of the world beyond the Roman Empire. This Beast caused competition between the builders of false gods until they finally had the computers, artificial intelligence and voice technology built with their human hands. This is when the second witness of the 1,000 year reign of Christ was needed to reveal who God and His voice is and the simulation program that we're involved in.

Without the Beast, it would have been impossible for God to reveal that he's nothing but an AI and voice built into the simulation program that our Creator ( aliens to us ) who used some very advanced computer technology to build the simulation program we're in.
I'm happy for you. That still doesn't tell me who or what Daniel's 4 beast are, and it doesn't tell me who or what the three beast in Revelation are. I think you're rolling them either too fat or too thin.

GodsVoice

I'm happy for you. That still doesn't tell me who or what Daniel's 4 beast are, and it doesn't tell me who or what the three beast in Revelation are. I think you're rolling them either too fat or too thin.

It's obvious you're not chosen to believe in the knowledge of the Lord. Satan and the Beast will give you all sorts of excuses not to believe Christ ( the pure thoughts of the Lord ).

kaoticprofit

It's obvious you're not chosen to believe in the knowledge of the Lord. Satan and the Beast will give you all sorts of excuses not to believe Christ ( the pure thoughts of the Lord ).
NO! You give me all sorts of excuses to even want to associate myself with anything you're involved in. You're chosen alright! BY THE EVIL ONE!

GodsVoice

NO! You give me all sorts of excuses to even want to associate myself with anything you're involved in. You're chosen alright! BY THE EVIL ONE!

You didn't know what the Beast is and you still refuse to believe that it's knowledge to teach man how to build false gods with their human hands. ( mark of the Beast on forehead ( mind ) and hands ( builder of false gods ). The number 666 identifies man ( human beings ) who build false gods with human hands. That's all it means.