• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clinton Turns Trump into a National Joke

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What's so odd about this is that Trump is more likable than she is.
And all reports I hear about how they are behind the scenes
confirms this. While I don't want his finger on then nuclear
trigger, the Hildabeast is even scarier.
i_heart_hillary_bumper_sticker-r5c8fdd39c4e947d58be97532c3569426_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Purusha

Looking for outside, Clinton is the most stupid and worse lying women. Crooked Hillary sounds like the perfect term for her..Idk how people are still entertaining this person.. She should be in jail for crimes she committed... Wallstreet and media are trying to push Clinton and her agenda clearly

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Looking for outside, Clinton is the most stupid and worse lying women. Crooked Hillary sounds like the perfect term for her..Idk how people are still entertaining this person.. She should be in jail for crimes she committed... Wallstreet and media are trying to push Clinton and her agenda clearly
Which "crimes"? Last time I heard, here in the States we operate under "innocent until proven guilty". Seems that your attitude was much more conducive in the Soviet Union. And when someone calls someone else "stupid", well, do I really have to finish this sentence?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Click on this link - you know deep in your soul it's the right thing to do: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate/
Dang, it rejected my effort to donate $50,000. Jeeez.

Hahaha.... Just wondering if on Bernie's site if you try to donate a large amount you get a message, "Get lost you 1%-er scum!"

On Trump's site if you donate less than $1,000,000 you get a great message, "What a loser. Only a million?"