• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Anger spiritual path -

It has taken me 4 years of conscious work to write this article and harvest the true lessons of anger. I had been caught in her fiery blaze one time too many and after licking my wounds from yet another bout of rage I surrendered and asked, “What do you want me to learn?”

This is what she taught me…

I hope these 10 Spiritual Lessons of Anger will bring insight to your life and empower you to cultivate your true power to whatever degree you are ready. If anger has ever burned your bridges, or squelched your dreams, let this be your personal invitation to receive some of the greatest lessons of your life!

10 Spiritual Lessons of Anger

But quite a few others may prove worthy as well ...

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
As humans, we oversimplify things. We don’t want to waste our mental energy looking at the vast interplay and complexity of every situation and experience. This can be helpful at times, but it can sometimes also leave to us facing more challenges in life. The dualistic black-and-white thinking can lead us to developing an internal belief system where we see certain aspects, powers, and forces as ‘good’ while others are ‘evil’ in our eyes. We view people as either friends or enemies.

This is a mistake. That is, it means we lose out on the incredible opportunities we have for growth that would not come in any other way.

Just as failures can lead you to seeing what you could improve on, so-called enemies could be some of your greatest teachers. No matter who, or what, it is, it can be a teacher.

How?

Read more here -

Your Perceived Enemies Are Your Greatest Teachers

Plus MUCH more if check-out their menus at top of page ...

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
We are in the midst of great upheaval and transformation. It can be challenging to navigate in a world that is so unsettled, with so much fear, anger, anxiety, and suffering. This is also the time that calls for those of us who consider ourselves to be helpers of humanity to step up and do the Work. There are a number of tools we have access to at all times, but the one that I find to be especially helpful is tonglen meditation.

Full article -

Practicing Tonglen Meditation In Times of Global Challenges

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Unless you live with it, you couldn’t possibly understand. I’m talking about people who suffer from depression, you know.

This is my pitiful attempt at introducing depression. Depression is paralyzing. It can transform a perfectly sunny day into a dark pit of despair. For those who suffer, it can seem almost impossible to escape this pit, and we need all the support we can get. I fight this battle as well.

People fail to look outside their own perceptions. Unfortunately, what works for some people in certain situations, doesn’t always work for others. Those who do not suffer from depression, just cannot understand how it feels.

14 Things People Who Suffer from Depression Wish You Would Stop Saying to Them - Learning Mind

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
When things fall apart -

The beautiful practicality of her teaching has made Pema Chödrön one of the most beloved of contemporary American spiritual authors among Buddhists and non-Buddhists alike. A collection of talks she gave between 1987 and 1994, the book is a treasury of wisdom for going on living when we are overcome by pain and difficulties. Chödrön discusses:

• Using painful emotions to cultivate wisdom, compassion, and courage
• Communicating so as to encourage others to open up rather than shut down
• Practices for reversing habitual patterns
• Methods for working with chaotic situations
• Ways for creating effective social action

When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times by Pema Chödrön

Best wishes!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Toxic thinking and how to overcome it? -

Thinking that you can change other people.

You can’t. I had to learn this the hard way. There was a time in my life when I thought I could “motivate” and “inspire” people to be their best selves. It took me a while to realize that the only thing that can change other people is themselves. If they don’t want to change—or don’t know how—then all of your efforts will be wasted. So don’t worry about other people. If you don’t like them “as is,” then you have the choice to not hang out with them anymore. But you don’t have the right to change them.

12 Toxic Thoughts You Need To Drop For A Better Life

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
a7881a79947d82482b41cfceec63f7a0.jpg

15 Signs You're A Healer | Healer quotes, Spiritual healer, Spirituality

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
We are not meant to be depressed, yet millions of people worldwide suffer, from mild to chronic, depression, and don’t know why. New from author Nanice Ellis, Escape the Matrix of Depression will help you to understand the core reasons why a pandemic of depression darkens the world, and how you can free yourself.

Nanice overcame many years of depression in her own life and, as a Life Coach for over 20 years, has helped countless people worldwide awaken from depression and reclaim their lives.

Are We Programmed To Be Depressed?

Enjoy your evening!