• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
quote-one-of-the-most-important-lessons-to-learn-about-relationships-is-that-it-is-not-another-robert-holden-84-49-98.jpg

TOP 25 QUOTES BY ROBERT HOLDEN (of 93) | A-Z Quotes

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Yes - to be all-out 67 and go on to win chasing over 340 ... amazing ...

Plus Australia had a century partnership and fell well short of 200!

Reminds me of this compilation -

Enjoy!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Happiness dark side

For pos psy thread -

Happiness is generally perceived to be a good thing. We spend a great deal of time pursuing things we believe will make us happy. It is also a common belief that we can all benefit from becoming happier. With the numerous studies available that show happiness and positive emotions are important, how can happiness become a bad thing?

Keep reading to find out how happiness can actually have a dark side and how being too happy can have a negative impact on our lives.

The Dark Side of Happiness: Can We Have Too Much of a Good Thing?

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“Spiritual” is a word that used to be quite uniformly regarded as having strong positive connotations. It suggested an elevated level of awareness and an ability to transcend the mundane and materialistic concerns of daily life. To declare yourself a non-spiritual person used to be tantamount to saying you are shallow and unreflective.

Spirituality, Not Just Religion, May Be Declining

Plus the rest of that blog??

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Love is a knowing, a pure understanding. It knows that all things are whole, regardless of their appearance or delusion, and it gives itself wholly, without judgement, without recognizing the difference between this relationship or that. It understands that there is only one real relationship and it is the one we all share, the Self that is beyond the thought or the idea of Love, the holy encounter of life with life. The secret of unconditional love is that we are all the same, holy beyond imagination. This is what the release of fear reveals. This is what you are all looking for. And this is what you will find when you open your heart to every element of creation."

We sat there for a very long time without saying a word. The silence was overwhelming. I looked up at Teacher and thought I noticed a change. His face began to glow, I was sure of it. The Light radiated from him and all around him. Then it extended to include all of us. We were engulfed in the Light. I cannot describe what this is like because it is beyond anything the world can understand. Several of the women and attendants stood up from their chairs. One of them started jumping up in the air and another began laughing out loud. Soon we were all laughing and dancing, moving with the energy and sharing the Light. I could no longer tell the difference between myself and the others. In that instant I understood everything. I was teacher. I was the Light. I swam in the ocean of sameness and knew I would never leave again.

Find James on YouTube -

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=james+twyman

All the best!