• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CIA Declassifies Jokes

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Who knew they had to be classified?
The CIA has declassified a bunch of jokes. Here are the best ones
shootgorbachev.jpg

Bob the Unbeliever

Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter

wait.... there was... actual Summer? I always thought it went from 3-5 days of spring, directly to a brief fall, then back to endless winter... ;)

At least, all the Russian literature I had foisted upon me during my days under Public Education, seemed to paint that picture... :D

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Since they've declassified these jokes, why haven't they gotten around to declassifying Trump?

:D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
wait.... there was... actual Summer? I always thought it went from 3-5 days of spring, directly to a brief fall, then back to endless winter... ;)

At least, all the Russian literature I had foisted upon me during my days under Public Education, seemed to paint that picture... :D
Russian "summer" is also known as "mosquito days".

Wirey

Fartist
My favourite Soviet joke:

A man orders a TV from the Soviet government. The clerk tells him "Your TV will be ready for pick up on August 17th, 2047."

"In the morning or afternoon?" the man asks.

"Does that matter?" asks the clerk.

"Yes," replies the man, "I'm picking up my two rolls of toilet paper that morning."