• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christmas movies

Riders

So with all the other Christmas thread I have up I wanted to put this positive one my favorite Christian movies some of them anyways including Christian movies.

The 10 Commandments
The Sound Of Music
SIster Act
Boys Town
Bells Of Saint MAry
White Christmas
Meet Me In St Luis
You've Got Mail
Black Swan
Black Christmas
theres a lot but I'm old Ill put up more as I remember them feel free to add

Riders

Scrooge from 1971 the musical
The Nutcracker
Little Drummer Boy
Rudolfe
Santa coming to town
Charlie Brown

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
upload_2019-12-15_19-32-33.jpeg

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I quite enjoy The Grinch (yes even the Jim Carrey one. I have a nostalgic blind spot for it.)
Any version of the Christmas Carol. I have a particular fondness for the Muppet version and the one with Micheal Cane.
Die Hard, obviously.
Scrooged.
I also like to watch some of the early Potter films during Christmas.
The Santa Clause just because it’s kind of dumb.
Home Alone.
Prince of Egypt and Ten Commandments
And maybe one or two Disney films if I’m in the mood
Miracle on 34th Street

epronovost

I would recommand the french movie Joyeux Noël which tells the true story of German, French and British soldiers making an unofficial and illegal truce during Christmas. It's a beautiful story and very well acted. It deserves more exposition.

pearl

I would recommand the french movie Joyeux Noël which tells the true story of German, French and British soldiers making an unofficial and illegal truce during Christmas. It's a beautiful story and very well acted. It deserves more exposition.

Amazingly I heard this story as told by one of the six or so veterans who were able to make the trip back to Normandy this year in remembrance of the anniversary of the landing.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Spartacus
The Railway Children
All the Mummy films with brendan fraser
All the Pirates of the Caribbean films
ET
Gladiator
Polar Express
Towering Inferno

Not all Christmas films but typical fair for UK television to air over the Christmas period

Which incidentally seemed to have started on 1st of November on british television

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This is the most popular Christmas film in Germany.

It is shown on just about all channels on Christmas day and has become an institution