• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity - Being Saved and the Unpardonable Sin

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
StewpidLoser said:
Do you believe that Father God, Jesus Son and the Holy Ghost are all God?
If so, since you also say they are all three seperate "beings" rather than all three are one and the same God, that there are three seperate Gods?

Just trying to understand what your church is teaching...
To me, it makes sense to say that they are three divine beings who share the title of "God." They are physically distinct from one another, which would explain how Jesus Christ could be here on earth and pray to His Father in Heaven. They all three have the same divine attributes and their unity of will and purpose is absolute and infinitely more perfect that we can imagine. For this reason, it's possible for them to be referred to as "one" or as being "one God." There are several other instances in the Bible when several distinct things are described as being "one." I can look them up, but I've got to quit posting for awhile, so it will have to be sometime tomorrow.