• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Catholic Trump supporters stalk and harrass

Riders

They stalked and harrassed and made fun of a Native America Vet Nam war veteran. Again it looks like Trump is laughing at the military his supporter think the military is a joke a. Are you kidding, this is what trump is teaching our children. Our conservative Catholic Christian Trump supporters did this. What is the Catholic church doing to teach their kids this, they were all students at a conservative Christian Catholic school.

Ill find a better video but heres one

Cooky

Veteran Member
See..? People say they "stalked" him. This is what the lying media does. Hook, line and sinker.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Those nasty white Catholic Trump supporting bullies! :mad: and he is just a poor old innocent abused native American! :(

...:rolleyes:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
They stalked and harrassed and made fun of a Native America Vet Nam war veteran. Again it looks like Trump is laughing at the military his supporter think the military is a joke a. Are you kidding, this is what trump is teaching our children. Our conservative Catholic Christian Trump supporters did this. What is the Catholic church doing to teach their kids this, they were all students at a conservative Christian Catholic school.

Seriously? So Phillips said he was subjected to racism at a college in 2015 because some students wore feathers and painted their faces? Well, would he be considered racist if he dressed up in a suit like a white businessman?

The cynic in me suggests that a substantial portion of the audience was too distracted by her boobs to notice that the "video" was just one pic repeated over and over.
Tom

What video??

BSM1

What? Me worry?

This is terrible! Some heads should roll! Oh...wait...

Catholic HS teens fall prey to social media mob following interaction with Native American elder at DC rally

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
As I mentioned in a similar post, where were the supervisors for the kids?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
As I mentioned in a similar post, where were the supervisors for the kids?
They were right there also waiting for the bus.
The kids asked permission to defuse the situation with school spirit cheers.
I am really appalled at the way hateful lies have spread.
Tom

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Fuller video casts new light on Covington Catholic students' encounter with Native American elder

So TODAY the VIDEO came out exonerating the kids. It was the Native American Elder who was the aggressor. The teen in the snapshot was trying to diffuse the situation by doing absolutely nothing but standing still and smiling.

That kid's only crime was being a white boy wearing a MAGA hat. I bet the people who bough into the lies told about him feel awfully stupid right now.

And shame on the elder for coming out and defending the racist Black Israelites who were egging on a fight with the high schoolers who were doing nothing but chanting school slogans.

Someone needs to do something about the modern media, who have a MOLD for stories, and they force fit stories into their mold. They ran the story they expected to see, not the story that was there. By doing so, they lied to the nation. SHAME SHAME SHAME!