• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cartones,burn Quran day,film, what next ?

is this film is increase the terrorism (and the hate) against west

• Total voters

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
is not missrespect by the name of freedom to the others faith ?

is not facture to increase the terrorism and extremism agaisnt the west people , especialy americans around the world ?

note :
this is not justify for the over reaction done by some muslims protestors , or the murderer of US ambassodor in Libya .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Hopefully deport Islamist day, something that should have been screened for and done a long time ago.

that Islamist day for the haters of Islam , not for muslims

by the way , i am schocked how you fast post in my thread ,because i found your reply , just when it's created !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I agree. If they want to live in Saudi Arabia they should probably move there.
whom ? , the citezin muslims "protestors" whom living in the west ?
it's up to their western country ,it's not to you .

Shuddhasattva

whom ? , the citezin muslims "protestors" whom living in the west ?
it's up to their western country ,it's not to you .

See, that's the thing. We, collectively, compose the will of our countries, and we need to make that will known: Islamism will not be tolerated in the house of safety. A host organism has every right to reject a parasite.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
See, that's the thing. We, collectively, compose the will of our countries, and we need to make that will known: Islamism will not be tolerated in the house of safety. A host organism has every right to reject a parasite.

ah , this is an anounce to reject the citezen protestors muslims from the western countries ?
is not the west home of freedom ?

(notice i am not talking about the violence protestors , that's up to the their goverments )

Flankerl

ah , this is an anounce to reject the citezen protestors muslims from the western countries ?
is not the west home of freedom ?

(notice i am not talking about the violence protestors , that's up to the their goverments )

You should probably start by understanding the difference people "in the west" make when they call people islamists and not muslims.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You should probably start by understanding the difference people "in the west" make when they call people islamists and not muslims.

i know islamists are more religeous then muslims .

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
This film will insight more death, more violence and more hatred.

This is what happens when you insult extremists, their blind hatred causes the innocent to suffer (including moderate muslims).

Straw Dog

is not missrespect by the name of freedom to the others faith ?

is not facture to increase the terrorism and extremism agaisnt the west people , especialy americans around the world ?

note :
this is not justify for the over reaction done by some muslims protestors , or the murderer of US ambassodor in Libya .

There is no west. There is no east. It's all relative. Go far enough west and you end up in the east. Go far enough east and you end up in the west. Everything evolves. Transcend the status quo, let go of the ego, and you will begin to realize the liberty that you seek. It cannot be achieved through abstract aims. It can only be actualized through direct experience. Wake up and walk forth!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This film will insight more death, more violence and more hatred.

This is what happens when you insult extremists, their blind hatred causes the innocent to suffer (including moderate muslims).

i am 100/100 agree with you .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
There is no west. There is no east. It's all relative. Go far enough west and you end up in the east. Go far enough east and you end up in the west. Everything evolves. Transcend the status quo, let go of the ego, and you will begin to realize the liberty that you seek. It cannot be achieved through abstract aims. It can only be actualized through direct experience. Wake up and walk forth!
i am agree with you , we are human , we all relative
but unforunetly there are some people whom starting the missrepect without calcuting the consequenences , or intentionnaly want to provoke the muslims to see the reaction , with contient sometimes "over reaction"

I am wake up , tell the others :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The youtube movie controversy reminds me of an old cartoon. A spinster bitterly complains to a cop that her neighbors are having sex out in full view.
The cop says he sees nothing at all. Outraged, she responds, "Here, use my binoculars! Their bedroom window is the 2nd floor on the left".

images

When people from an easily offended Muslim country visit youtube, they essentially travel to the west to watch the movie. If they don't like what they see,
then they shouldn't go there. We won't fundamentally change our laws to lose free speech. And yes, the "right to bear words" protects insults & humor too.
Perhaps these countries should emulate China, where government censors the internet for the population's benefit.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The youtube movie controversy reminds me of an old cartoon. A spinster bitterly complains to a cop that her neighbors are having sex out in full view.
The cop says he sees nothing at all. Outraged, she responds, "Here, use my binoculars! Their bedroom window is the 2nd floor on the left".

images

When people from an easily offended Muslim country visit youtube, they essentially travel to the west to watch the movie. If they don't like what they see,
then they shouldn't go there. We won't fundamentally change our laws to lose free speech. And yes, the "right to bear words" protects insults & humor too.
Perhaps these countries should emulate China, where government censors the internet for the population's benefit.

i don't think that the family of the ambassador and 3 others , will thank the youtube and film maker , for the film .

i am sure they are blame them in first place .

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
i don't think that the family of the ambassador and 3 others , will thank the youtube and film maker , for the film .
Were I in their shoes, I'd blame the murderers far more than movie makers.
But that really isn't the issue. It's that some people kill after they seek out things which offend them.

Flankerl

i know islamists are more religeous then muslims .

And thats exactly what it doesnt mean.

Islamists are always seen as extremists who use violence, fear and usually want to turn their host country into an islamic state even if the population is against it.

Yeah believe that if it puts you at ease.

waitasec

Veteran Member

people have the right to be stupid...
they don't have the right to take ones life away.

the blame is on the one who chose to kill...not youtube or the film maker
these islamist extremists are just reactionary children and i wonder why people choose to defend that behavior...

CynthiaCypher

I think that the hate and resentment were already there. It's not just the cartoons and the movie, it's the deep cultural wounds that has been inflicted upon the Muslim world.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I wonder. Some Muslims take great offense at mocking their prophet.
They support murdering innocent westerners because of it.
Consider the implications.
Some Americans take great offense at Muslims burning their flag.
Would it then be equally OK to murder innocent Muslims?

Some people just need to develop a thicker skin,
& stop watching movies which offend them.