• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Can you Unravel the Mystery?

nPeace

Veteran Member
I read that about Nero in many different books. During that time that's who the enemy was.
I don't think the Pope has any influence outside the Vatican. He's not an elected official, just a church leader.
I think they should try to be squeaky clean, but humans often don't want that and religions are full of people.
Yes. people who follow their own ideas rather than what Jesus or the prophets in the Bible say.

nPeace

Veteran Member
well then you need to quit following men and follow God.

101G.
That's quite an accusation with no basis for being able to back it up.
On the other hand, the 8 million plus active ministers in nearly 240 lands, are all unitedly engaged in preaching the good news of God's kingdom in every land to people of every tribe, and tongue, in the same manner as the Lord Jesus.
Which part of that is following men?

Where is your team, and what are you doing, that demonstrate you are following God, and not man?

101G

That's quite an accusation with no basis for being able to back it up.
On the other hand, the 8 million plus active ministers in nearly 240 lands, are all unitedly engaged in preaching the good news of God's kingdom in every land to people of every tribe, and tongue, in the same manner as the Lord Jesus.
Which part of that is following men?

Where is your team, and what are you doing, that demonstrate you are following God, and not man?
the team is the TEACHER, the Holy Spirit God himself, who is the Lord Jesus. and apparently many must ... NOT be teaching that the KINGDOM have not come by some of the answer given here.

if someone don't know that the KOG has come then they are not preaching the gospel ..... NOT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

the Holy Spirit will guide us in all TRUTH..... how much? .... ALL TRUTH.

so we suggest U get the Holy Spirit as your teacher who is the Lord Jesus. and KNOW the things of God.

PICJAG, 101G

nPeace

Veteran Member
the team is the TEACHER, the Holy Spirit God himself, who is the Lord Jesus. and apparently many must ... NOT be teaching that the KINGDOM have not come by some of the answer given here.
Why fool yourself, huh?
Next thing you'd be doing is singing, "Hi Ho Silver! Away!"

if someone don't know that the KOG has come then they are not preaching the gospel ..... NOT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.
This is your Gospel. I understand that, but that has nothing to do with the Bible, does it?

the Holy Spirit will guide us in all TRUTH..... how much? .... ALL TRUTH.
No, it guides Jesus' followers.
If it guides us, there would be no atheists... or confusion among so many who claim to be of the Lord.

so we suggest U get the Holy Spirit as your teacher who is the Lord Jesus. and KNOW the things of God.

PICJAG, 101G
Oh, there is a we? Tell me about them.
The holy spirit teaches the anointed of Jehovah. These are the ones doing the work of the Lord. Remember.

Shortly afterward he traveled from city to city and from village to village, preaching and declaring the good news of the Kingdom of God. And the Twelve were with him Luke 8:1
After these things the Lord designated 70 others and sent them out by twos ahead of him into every city and place where he himself was to go. Then he said to them: “Yes, the harvest is great, but the workers are few. Therefore, beg the Master of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest. Luke 10:1-2

Are you sharing in that harvest? Where do I find you and the workers with you? Are they all in agreement and there are no divisions among you, but yare completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth.”
Revelation 17:5​

Notable features
Babylon the Great is described as​
  • the great prostitute
  • sitting on many waters,
  • committed sexual immorality with the kings of the earth
  • making earth’s inhabitants drunk with the wine of her sexual immorality
  • sitting on a scarlet-colored wild beast
  • clothed in purple and scarlet
  • adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls
  • having in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her sexual immorality
  • the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth
  • drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus
  • the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth

Additional clues to unravel the mystery
  • (Revelation 17:9-13) 9 The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. 10 And there are seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet arrived; but when he does arrive, he must remain a short while. 11 And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also an eighth king, but it springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction. 12 “The ten horns that you saw mean ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings for one hour with the wild beast. 13 These have one thought, so they give their power and authority to the wild beast.
  • (Revelation 17:15) . . .“The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues.
  • (Revelation 18:3) . . .the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury. . .
  • (Revelation 18:5) . . .her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. . .
  • (Revelation 18:7) . . .she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury. . . she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning. 
  • (Revelation 18:22-23) 22 . . .the sound of singers who accompany themselves on the harp, of musicians, of flutists, and of trumpeters will never be heard in you again. And no craftsman who practices any trade will ever be found in you again, and no sound of a millstone will ever be heard in you again. 23 No light of a lamp will ever shine in you again, and no voice of a bridegroom and of a bride will ever be heard in you again; for your merchants were the top-ranking men of the earth, and by your spiritistic practices all the nations were misled.

What is the identity of Babylon the Great?
These features, and references leaves us in no doubt! The Mother Harlot, Babylon the Great can be nothing other than religion. Notably, since she has God's displeasure, she has to be false religion. This is supported by the warning God gives... “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. . . (Revelation 18:4-5)

Thus, keeping in consistency with scripture, Babylon the Great represents all religion that is false from God's perspective.
What else can it be, based on scriptural references?

babylon is literally self

sexual immorality can be literally casual sex and figuratively idolatry

101G

Why fool yourself, huh?
Next thing you'd be doing is singing, "Hi Ho Silver! Away!"
GINOLJC, to all.
if you just want to talk and run your mouth that'a what Facebook and twitter are for.
Oh, there is a we? Tell me about them.
(smile), the Lord Jesus and the 12 apostles, and all the Saints that believe...... other-wise known as "the cloud of witness". yes I'm in good company.
Shortly afterward he traveled from city to city and from village to village, preaching and declaring the good news of the Kingdom of God. And the Twelve were with him Luke 8:1
After these things the Lord designated 70 others and sent them out by twos ahead of him into every city and place where he himself was to go. Then he said to them: “Yes, the harvest is great, but the workers are few. Therefore, beg the Master of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest. Luke 10:1-2

Are you sharing in that harvest?
now finally some scripture, NO, I'm not sharing in that harvest of the OLD COVENANT, 101G is sharing in this harvest, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

this is the ministry 101G share in....... :D YIKES!

101G.

101G

babylon is literally self

sexual immorality can be literally casual sex and figuratively idolatry
TRUE, and did not Israel and Judah play the Harlot? Jeremiah 3:6 "The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot." Jeremiah 3:7 "And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it." Jeremiah 3:8 "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

It's a false religious....... Practice, just read Jeremiah 51 the whole chapter to get the context. but verse 1 set the stage as who the HAROLT is in REVELATION. listen,

verses 5 & 6 "For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel." Jeremiah 51:6 "Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence."

when did this happen, he will render unto her a recompence? answer, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you." WHEN? answer,

Isaiah 35:5 "Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped." Isaiah 35:6 "Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert." Isaiah 35:7 "And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes." Isaiah 35:8 "And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein."

when God come? yes, you will knowm because "the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped". "Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing". yes, when the Lord, the KING, came, God himself shared in flesh.

now, if one cannot figure out who the Harlot is by now, God help them.

101G.

nPeace

Veteran Member
GINOLJC, to all.
if you just want to talk and run your mouth that'a what Facebook and twitter are for.
:tearsofjoy:

(smile), the Lord Jesus and the 12 apostles, and all the Saints that believe...... other-wise known as "the cloud of witness". yes I'm in good company.
You are dead? :D

now finally some scripture, NO, I'm not sharing in that harvest of the OLD COVENANT, 101G is sharing in this harvest, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

this is the ministry 101G share in....... :D YIKES!

101G.
Sounds good. Are you Mormon?
The only people I see, come to my home (Other people have confirmed this) with a message are Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, and I know for certain, you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses. In fact, you don't speak Mormon either. So where do do you go preaching and teaching... not underground? :)

nPeace

Veteran Member
Person trying to make a name for themselves. In service to self and not to God. Seeking self glorification or trying to make self equal to god.
Oh, okay. You think that is what Babylon the Great represents?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
It's cloaked terminology for the Roman Empire and in Peter the verbiage "Babylon" is used in the feminine gender which probably is a reference to the city of Rome.

101G

Sounds good. Are you Mormon?
no, lol, lol, lol, are U?
The only people I see, come to my home (Other people have confirmed this) with a message are Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, and I know for certain, you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
you got that right.
So where do do you go preaching and teaching... not underground?
No. Not underground,,,,, (smile), above Ground, as now as we speak.... :cool:YIKES!!

anything below ground the Lord Jesus got it. Romans 14:9 "For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living." so if you want listen to 101G in this life you will listen to the Lord Jesus in the after life..... (smile) I hope.

101G

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
the whole book is addressed to self, the reader. it isn't about something external. first wash the inside of the cup and the outside will be clean too. revelation is about something be revealed about self to self. not revealed about something external. self is the church.

rev 2:7
rev 2:11
rev 2:17
rev 2:29
rev 3:6
rev 3:13
rev 3:22

those seals are basically the 7 chakras

the book is self

the books is sealed on the spine of the book.

only love will unseal the book.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Yes. people who follow their own ideas rather than what Jesus or the prophets in the Bible say.
people filter all information from the limited experience they have of being in the world. they can do no more/less. the problem is when individuals start paving the road to hell with "good" beliefs.

nPeace

Veteran Member
It's cloaked terminology for the Roman Empire and in Peter the verbiage "Babylon" is used in the feminine gender which probably is a reference to the city of Rome.
People are saying this, but providing no scriptural references, or support for what they say.
The thread is under Scriptural Debates.

nPeace

Veteran Member
no, lol, lol, lol, are U?

you got that right.

No. Not underground,,,,, (smile), above Ground, as now as we speak.... :cool:YIKES!!

anything below ground the Lord Jesus got it. Romans 14:9 "For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living." so if you want listen to 101G in this life you will listen to the Lord Jesus in the after life..... (smile) I hope.

101G
I guess you really think the fields are RF thus contrary to what your claim of being in company of the great cloud of witnesses, certainly you don't believe the words of the Lord at Matthew 24:18-20, and Matthew 24:14 applies to you... Nor Romans 10:13-15.