• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

DISPROOF OF EVOLUTION-ISM CAN BE FUN

Disproof #1
If God would not make monkeys, which animal (or plant, insect, fish, microbe)
would Darwin choose for us as the next of kin
(the closest relative)? And to the farthest relative?

You are fish, says the video. No, the fish is a human. It is all the point of my thread. Please read the thread with a serious mental effort to understand the point: the fish is a human.

The first step to understand the point: fish is human, is this: I am extremely good in doing top science. Please read my CV in the link in the thread. Thank you.

So, you have not made this important step. But if you do, then you will see, that I have a top-journal level result here. The NEW result in biology, the breakthrough:

fish is human.

It is Science fact: human is fish,

But it is illogical absurd: fish is human. Why? Because it is not peer-reviewed.

I have heard conversations in mental hospitals, I tell you, they are much saner. Why? The people there get their medicine. If somebody would vote for me, I promise to build a mental Clinique in every district, any corner of the world. If you disagree with "fish is human", then you agree with Creationism.

There is a common ancestor between humans and monkeys, isn't he? Then due to the humankind has shot the genetic material into the monkeys [namely the common ancestor Bob had four kinds: one pair were humans, other pair were monkeys], then monkeys must be considered as fully humans. They look very different but are natural humans. Why? Because Bob has given birth to humans, so Bob must be human. Then Human Bob can not give birth to monkeys, therefore these two monkeys, which were born are in fact, humans. Therefore, all monkeys are humans. And all other animals, plants, fish, amoeba, viruses are human too. Do you copy?

If the bird (or mosquito, or snake) is a human, then he must be born by a human Elsa and John.

Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? (John 6:60).

I have the lowest authority in the world and the greatest talent from God in the world. But because of low authority, I quote: "One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?”"
Acts 19:15

God replies:
“This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”
Mark 9:7

Disproof #2

Each and every human gets born by a human only
and gives birth to a human only. That is humankind.

If you are not sure concerning yourself, be
positive, the President of the USA
(pick up the cutest one) is a human. And be sure
that at least one of the monkeys in the forest
(pick up the ugliest monkey) is not human. Thus,
there is no common ancestor between monkeys and
humans.

But on the next level of enlightenment, you should
compare humans not to the monkey (it is a brain work to find ten differences),
but to birds, or dogs, or insects, or trees, or amoebae, or viruses.
You get more convincing disproof of Evolution-ism because
in this theory all living beings are humans.

PROOF OF GOD AND UFO: Is Our World an Intelligent Simulation?, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2104.0152
PROOF OF MY SANITY: Science and Psycho

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

humans.

compare humans not to the monkey (it is hard to find ten differences),

PROOF OF GOD AND UFO: Is Our World an Intelligent Simulation?, viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:2104.0152

Its apes, not monkeys, stop insulting monkeys

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

humans.

There is no proof of anything in here......

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If only you could see that I see!
I see God, I see life, I see disproof of Adolf Hitler's most favorite book and author.

I see the Gods and Life too, but I see no "disproof" of evolution, either.

Can the Gods not have Created life, and lined up a Rube-Goldberg machine or Dominoes, then flip the switch that sets the evolutionary cascade in motion?

Let us see what happens when Life creates Life. Go forth and be Good.

exchemist

Veteran Member

humans.

All the evidence is that the question in the thread title is moot.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
If God would not make monkeys, which animal
would Darwin choose for us as the next of kin
(the closest relative)? And to the farthest relative?

That's not really a good question, IMO.

We came from Great Apes (not monkey's fyi). I look at it as the Gods seeded Earth with the elements necessary to Create and Sustain life.

God(s) didn't say, I'm making monkey's into men, they Created Life, and gave it purpose, with the ability to continually recreate itself and Life by adapting via evolution.

Why would the Gods create something without a Mechanism for genetic course corrections, to keep up with the changes that occur throughout time?

Just as time and the environment are not Static things (they shift and change), neither can an animal be Static evolutionarily when the environment is in flux.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Its apes, not monkeys, stop insulting monkeys

That's not really a good question, IMO.

We came from Great Apes (not monkey's fyi). I look at it as the Gods seeded Earth with the elements necessary to Create and Sustain life.

God(s) didn't say, I'm making monkey's into men, they Created Life, and gave it purpose, with the ability to continually recreate itself and Life by adapting via evolution.

Why would the Gods create something without a Mechanism for genetic course corrections, to keep up with the changes that occur throughout time?

Just as time and the environment are not Static things (they shift and change), neither can an animal be Static evolutionarily when the environment is in flux.

I am willing to give him a bit of leeway on the "monkeys" claim. "Apes" is not a word common to all languages. In some languages apes and monkeys are one group. And the typical definition of monkeys is not monophyletic. That means that as a biological term it is a failed category. Today classification is done by cladistics.

So, not only did we "come from great apes". We still are great apes. And since the split between Old World and New World monkeys occurred before the split between Old World monkeys and apes, if one apples monophyly we are still "monkeys" too.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes, God more likes this:

If God would not make monkeys, which animal (or plant, insect, fish, microbe)
would Darwin choose .....
Alright. I am taking a dip in the "questforverse" to make this post. You can no more disprove evolution by your version of evolution than I can disprove Christianity by saying:

"Christians believe that if you nail a man to a tree a bird will fly out of his nose."

Oww!! That hurts my head:confused:o_O