• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

can jinn possess and control human body

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
AOA,

I hope you know the difference between the Sunnah and the Hadith. Salat and Hajj are in Sunnah while these stories show no basis in Sunnah and sound so unsensible. Moreover, Salat and Hajj makes sense and does not contradict the Quran. While this Jinn stories about possession make no sense. So I would have to accept the most sensible and non-contradictory idea, it would not matter which scholars of the past said what because if it goes against the Quran then those same scholars always said to reject their view. It clearly contradicts the fact that the Holy Prophet was raised from among the Human Beings. No matter how hard you try you cannot change that.

Moreover, I feel terrible to see that whenever Quran speaks about other Prophets (as) there are Muslims who interpet it such that they are either raised to the sky to be saved, speak to animals, revive dead people, or have mysterious creatures in their control to help them. Yet when we look at our beloved Holy Prophet (saw) I see that they take everything to a lower level. I have no idea why they feel this way and never question on it, they always say why do you ask such and such. On one end he is the supreme Prophet of Allah (swt) while on the other end his followers are killed in mass numbers and he is tortured, yet no such things as have been interpreted are shown in support for him. So either these scholar feel Allah (swt) does not love the Holy Prophet (saw) as much as other Prophets (as) (NAUZOBILLAH) or lack understanding of the Quran as our beloved Prophet (saw) had warned in the latter days.

“(At that time) people rolling in riches shall be many; but
those well-versed in the Law of Islam, few and far
between. The sermon-grinders in the mosques shall be
cunning and crafty, and the reciters of the Qur’an shall be
deceitful dissemblers. They shall turn their faces away
from Religion and expound on matters temporal. They
shall devour the world as the fire consumes fuel. But,
remember that Hell shall be the abode of these people, for
into that torturous place the cruel and the unjust have ever
been cast.” (Kanz-al-Ummal., vol. 5, p. 217)

“A time shall most surely will come upon my people when
Islam shall be left only in name. The Qur’an will be read
by a way of mere ceremony and nobody will act upon it.
Mosques no doubt there will be many, but they no longer
will be the source of light and guidance. The Ulama will
be the worst creatures under the sun; all mischief will
emanate from them and the chastisement of God will come
down upon their heads.” (Kanz-al-Ummal, vol. 6, p. 49)

Do you ever think that maybe these are the times we are in? I hope you don't take offense to this as it is a warning given to us from our beloved Prophet (saw).

Was Adam (as) called first man in the Quran?

Surat Al-Baqarah [2:30] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????
He is called a Khalifa but whom does he succeed and guide. There was no human there!

I hope you ask Allah (swt) for guidance in these tough times, help make sure you are on the right path. Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is our judgement or arrogance speaking. Previous believers that came to disbelief in rejecting our beloved Prophet (saw) could not get over their arrogance. They had clear guidance, so always look for Allah (swt) to guide you. I used to fall pray to arrogance often, now I have learned to use more reason and question to understand what I believe.

WAS

Wa alaykum salaam,

I hope you know the difference between the Sunnah and the Hadith.

The ahadeeth are part of the Sunnah.

Salat and Hajj are in Sunnah while these stories show no basis in Sunnah and sound so unsensible.

The instructions and details of these things are found in the ahadeeth of the prophet (sallAllahu alayhis wassalaam) and of the sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) and the generations after them.

Moreover, Salat and Hajj makes sense and does not contradict the Quran. While this Jinn stories about possession make no sense. So I would have to accept the most sensible and non-contradictory idea, it would not matter which scholars of the past said what because if it goes against the Quran then those same scholars always said to reject their view. It clearly contradicts the fact that the Holy Prophet was raised from among the Human Beings. No matter how hard you try you cannot change that.

Where does Jinn possession contradict the Quran? You can't really say that the Quran says both are humans and therefore it's a contradiction when the Quran makes a distinction b/w them multiple times, also pointing out that we were created from different things.

The prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent for both Jinn and mankind as a whole or group. Or in other words, this group - (Jinn + mankind) - are the ones the prophet (peace be upon him) was sent for.

Moreover, I feel terrible to see that whenever Quran speaks about other Prophets (as) there are Muslims who interpet it such that they are either raised to the sky to be saved, speak to animals, revive dead people, or have mysterious creatures in their control to help them. Yet when we look at our beloved Holy Prophet (saw) I see that they take everything to a lower level. I have no idea why they feel this way and never question on it, they always say why do you ask such and such. On one end he is the supreme Prophet of Allah (swt) while on the other end his followers are killed in mass numbers and he is tortured, yet no such things as have been interpreted are shown in support for him.

Wow, come on. There is nothing to interpret in these things, the Quran clearly says them. Denying this is kufr. Also, I do not know what you mean when you say 'Muslims take things to a lower level with the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)'. He is one of few prophets who/who's followers actually took over much of the world. And just cause some were tortured and killed does not bring things down to a lower level, as the firaun started killing the sons of prophet Moses' (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) people. This last revelation of his spread throughout the world and look how many Muslims there is now, nothing like this has happened before, there are Muslims from all people under this last message of the last prophet (peace be upon him). Furthermore, as I mentioned before Allah (Azza wa Jal) tells us how the He sent the angels to help the Muslims in battle! Furthermore, Allah (Azza wa Jal) took His last prophet from Mekkah to Jerusalem and into the heavens, and meeting all of the other prophets (peace be upon them all) and ending up with the command to do 5 daily prayers and leading all the other prophets in prayer (peace be upon them all)!

Allah (Azza wa Jal) chose him to be His last prophet and for this message to be the victorious one over all religions. His qareen (jinn companion) was made to submit by Allah, and unable to whisper evil to him:

Every individual among the sons of Aadam has a jinn who has been appointed to be his constant companion (qareen). Ibn Mas’ood said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘There is not one of you who does not have a jinn appointed to be his constant companion.’ They said, ‘And you too, O Messenger of Allaah?’ He said, ‘Me too, but Allaah has helped me and he has submitted, so that he only helps me to do good.’” (Reported by Muslim, 2814). Al-Nawawi said in his commentary on Muslim (17/175): “‘He has submitted’ … he became a believing Muslim. This is the apparent meaning. Al-Qaadi said: Know that the ummah is agreed upon the fact that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was protected from Shaytaan, physically and mentally, and with regard to his speech. This hadeeth contains a reference to the warning against the fitnah (temptation, trial) and whispers of the qareen (constant companion from among the jinn). We know that he is with us so we should beware of him as much as possible.”

Islam Question and Answer - The world of the Jinn

etc, etc, etc. So I dunno where you're getting these "lowering" ideas from...

So either these scholar feel Allah (swt) does not love the Holy Prophet (saw) as much as other Prophets (as) (NAUZOBILLAH) or lack understanding of the Quran as our beloved Prophet (saw) had warned in the latter days.

“(At that time) people rolling in riches shall be many; but
those well-versed in the Law of Islam, few and far
between. The sermon-grinders in the mosques shall be
cunning and crafty, and the reciters of the Qur’an shall be
deceitful dissemblers. They shall turn their faces away
from Religion and expound on matters temporal. They
shall devour the world as the fire consumes fuel. But,
remember that Hell shall be the abode of these people, for
into that torturous place the cruel and the unjust have ever
been cast.” (Kanz-al-Ummal., vol. 5, p. 217)

“A time shall most surely will come upon my people when
Islam shall be left only in name. The Qur’an will be read
by a way of mere ceremony and nobody will act upon it.
Mosques no doubt there will be many, but they no longer
will be the source of light and guidance. The Ulama will
be the worst creatures under the sun; all mischief will
emanate from them and the chastisement of God will come
down upon their heads.” (Kanz-al-Ummal, vol. 6, p. 49)

Do you ever think that maybe these are the times we are in? I hope you don't take offense to this as it is a warning given to us from our beloved Prophet (saw).

Yes, I've heard of hadeeth like these but also heard that they are weak due to several defects in the chain of narration.

Also, even if we were to say they are authentic, they are referring to a time which will come. But the people - other than the prophet (peace be upon him - that believed in jinn as separate beings and other things which you are objecting to, lived in the prophet's time. So if you wanna believe and follow these ahadeeth, you would still have to agree with the contemporary scholars on issues such as the jinn, b/c that's how the companions and scholars of the prophet's time interpreted it.

Was Adam (as) called first man in the Quran?

Surat Al-Baqarah [2:30] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????
He is called a Khalifa but whom does he succeed and guide. There was no human there!

Tafsir ibn Kathir:

{Allah reiterated His favor on the Children of Adam when He
stated that He mentioned them in the highest of heights before
He created them. Allah said,

And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels,

This Ayah means, "O Muhammad! Mention to
your people what Allah said to the angels.

Verily, I am going to place a Khalifah on earth.

Meaning people reproducing generation after
generation, century after century, just as Allah
said,
ﺝََ
And it is He Who has made you (Khala'if)
generations coming after generations, replacing
each other on the earth. (6:165) ْ
ﺡُ
And makes you (Khulafa) inheritors of the earth.
(27:62) ْ

And if it were Our will, We would have (destroyed
you (mankind all, and) made angels to replace
you (Yakhlufun) on the earth. (43: 60)

and,

Then after them succeeded an (evil) generation
(Khalf) (7:169).

It appears that Allah was not referring to Adam
specifically as Khalifah, otherwise he would not have
allowed the angels' statement,

They said: "Will You place therein those who will make
mischief therein and shed blood!"}

I hope you ask Allah (swt) for guidance in these tough times, help make sure you are on the right path. Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is our judgement or arrogance speaking. Previous believers that came to disbelief in rejecting our beloved Prophet (saw) could not get over their arrogance. They had clear guidance, so always look for Allah (swt) to guide you. I used to fall pray to arrogance often, now I have learned to use more reason and question to understand what I believe.

WAS

Wassalaam.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
AOA
Wa alaykum salaam,

The ahadeeth are part of the Sunnah.

The instructions and details of these things are found in the ahadeeth of the prophet (sallAllahu alayhis wassalaam) and of the sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) and the generations after them.

Ask your Imam what is of higher order, Sunnah or Hadith. This will help you understand the difference.

Where does Jinn possession contradict the Quran? You can't really say that the Quran says both are humans and therefore it's a contradiction when the Quran makes a distinction b/w them multiple times, also pointing out that we were created from different things.

The prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was sent for both Jinn and mankind as a whole or group. Or in other words, this group - (Jinn + mankind) - are the ones the prophet (peace be upon him) was sent for.

The Quran completely skipped the topic of Jinn possession and failed to mention any Prophets that were from among the Jinn?

Moreover the verse clearly asks both Jinn and Men: "..did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" It was NOT asking only Men. So both have to answer this question, how will the Jinn respond?

Men: Yes surely, Holy Prophet (saw) among others mentioned in the Quran.
Jinn: Nope, Holy Prophet (saw) was only a Man, no Jinn Messengers in the Quran.

I can see why Jinn would not want to accept this as there is no backing, Allah (swt) never mentioned to them a single Messenger sent to them.

Please solve this major dilemma.

But wait, there is more, another problem

"And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden." (72:6)

Rijal is translated as Men and is only used for Human Beings. Now how can there be Men in Jinn? If you say so then there must also be Men in Dogs, Cats, Birds....The word being used is not Male, but Men. So now you either have to say the Quran is wrong (NAUZOBILLAH) or you must say that you have taken the wrong meaning for Jinn. Clearly, Jinn does not mean some other creature but rather something concealed exactly as the definition.

"O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then [consider that] indeed, We created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed - that We may show you." (22:5)

"Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was." (3:59)

"'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah." (3:49)

"His companion said to him while he was conversing with him, "Have you disbelieved in He who created you from dust and then from a sperm-drop and then proportioned you [as] a man?" (18:37)

"It is He who created you from clay and then decreed a term and a specified time [known] to Him; then [still] you are in dispute." (6:2)

"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud." (15:28)

We were created from dust, so was Jesus (as), so was Adam (as). Also Adam (as) was created from clay.
Yet man is also created from clay so are birds. But birds are different then man, aren't they?
Were you dust that became sperm that became a clinging clot...before you were born?
Please explain this so you can help yourself understand that you probably do not understand. Maybe then I can pray that Allah (swt) will open your heart towards better understanding. Either you can sit there accepting a confusing contradictory understanding or accept guidance. I always remind people to ask Allah (swt) for guidance. I am sorry but I cannot stress it enough.

Wow, come on. There is nothing to interpret in these things, the Quran clearly says them. Denying this is kufr. Also, I do not know what you mean when you say 'Muslims take things to a lower level with the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)'. He is one of few prophets who/who's followers actually took over much of the world. And just cause some were tortured and killed does not bring things down to a lower level, as the firaun started killing the sons of prophet Moses' (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) people. This last revelation of his spread throughout the world and look how many Muslims there is now, nothing like this has happened before, there are Muslims from all people under this last message of the last prophet (peace be upon him). Furthermore, as I mentioned before Allah (Azza wa Jal) tells us how the He sent the angels to help the Muslims in battle! Furthermore, Allah (Azza wa Jal) took His last prophet from Mekkah to Jerusalem and into the heavens, and meeting all of the other prophets (peace be upon them all) and ending up with the command to do 5 daily prayers and leading all the other prophets in prayer (peace be upon them all)!

The question is, why was such strong support for other Prophets (as) but not such for Holy Prophet (saw). His wife and uncle died of hunger and they were never given life. Quran clearly says dead cannot come alive. Nobody witnessed this physical ascension you describe, and on top of that Quran says you cannot return from heaven. I can prove from the Quran, Hadith, and history that it can only and only be spiritual in nature. Since Quran say that there is no coming back from heaven, then either you take it as a spiritual journey or contradict a clear verse of the Quran. Like I showed above, I can show you how wrong these belief are because they go directly against clear verses of the Holy Quran. The Holy Prophet (saw) had warned a group of Muslims arguing over interpretations that prior nations were destroyed when they interpreted their scriptures to cause contradictions. If you are going to baselessly argue then you should never bother to explain to Christians that Jesus (as) was not the son of god as per their scripture. You are doing the same thing they did with their scriptures, taking interpretations that contradict other verses.

Yes, I've heard of hadeeth like these but also heard that they are weak due to several defects in the chain of narration.

Also, even if we were to say they are authentic, they are referring to a time which will come. But the people - other than the prophet (peace be upon him - that believed in jinn as separate beings and other things which you are objecting to, lived in the prophet's time. So if you wanna believe and follow these ahadeeth, you would still have to agree with the contemporary scholars on issues such as the jinn, b/c that's how the companions and scholars of the prophet's time interpreted it.

What else would the Ulama that are described in this very Hadith say about the validity of this Hadith. They don't want to lose any blind followers. Whenever the time would come is it not obvious that these Ulama would not accept they are misguided, if they did then this hadith would not make sense. Self-contradictory.

I can show you how wrong many of the views including such as reviving dead are contradicting clear verses of the Quran but if you cannot accept a clear contradiction then it would be a waste of my time. Once you accept the contradiction in your understanding then you can fix your view. Please ask your Scholars to guide you on the Jinn issue and show you why I am wrong. If they fail then maybe you should question whether that Hadith has come true.

WAS

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
i have some thoughts that all 3 types of souls are presented as human being,
and i may add that the angel soul is made out of light,jinn soul are made out
of fire and adam soul are made out of dust,but of course we dont know how it work.

We can see some men who have very strong faith that appeared as strange light(noor)
appeared on their faces(angel soul),some men got extraordinary power such as
walking on broken glasses and even eating glass,pulling a train... etc(jinn soul)
and the 3rd one is (Adam soul) less powerful than jinn soul.

So we are talking about the soul itself and not the body,each soul is different than the
other by the way or the process of creation which of course is not understood because
it is the science of the creator.we are lost that we always talk about the body and we
missed the soul,which is the main difference between the creations.

What i think there is no (male/female) soul,all of us will have no gender,we will be
all similar and our bodies will be different than what we have on earth,just as
there will be no waste,except a nice smelling sweat.

Note : god made hawa(eve) from Adam,god made Jesus pbuh from virgin Mary,so no
dust was needed,but the process of creating the soul is out of dust,fire or light.

The spirit is returned to god once the body dead and the soul will be free till the date of judgement when it will combined again to her new body.

One more thing,we know that god will replace the burnt skin with a new one,so
that mean the disbeliever will not be continuously on fire,but will be out for a while
then again to fire and so on for eternity and they eat awful foods and drink a boiling water.

Also we know that there are unseen angels,jinns and i think they are so for a purpose,but
actually they got a body,when god asked angels to bow for adam,i dont guess that they were just ghosts,not seen.

Just thoughts,hope that you share your ideas,of course better if supported with Quran
and authenticated hadiths.

Wa alaykum salaam,

Ask your Imam what is of higher order, Sunnah or Hadith. This will help you understand the difference.

The ahadeeth are part of the Sunnah. We get some aspects of the Sunnah from them.

The Quran completely skipped the topic of Jinn possession and failed to mention any Prophets that were from among the Jinn?

Lol, just cause it skipped it, it does not mean it is false. Example: Salah description. Also, if you read my previous posts you will see that human prophets were sent to both jinn and mankind as both of us are as one group which is being tested in this dunya, and they can receive the message this way as well.

Moreover the verse clearly asks both Jinn and Men: "..did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" It was NOT asking only Men. So both have to answer this question, how will the Jinn respond?

Yes, as I have said many times and above: Humans prophets are meant for both mankind and jinn.

Men: Yes surely, Holy Prophet (saw) among others mentioned in the Quran.
Jinn: Nope, Holy Prophet (saw) was only a Man, no Jinn Messengers in the Quran.

See above.

I can see why Jinn would not want to accept this as there is no backing, Allah (swt) never mentioned to them a single Messenger sent to them.

Please solve this major dilemma.

See above.

But wait, there is more, another problem

"And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden." (72:6)

Rijal is translated as Men and is only used for Human Beings. Now how can there be Men in Jinn? If you say so then there must also be Men in Dogs, Cats, Birds....The word being used is not Male, but Men. So now you either have to say the Quran is wrong (NAUZOBILLAH) or you must say that you have taken the wrong meaning for Jinn. Clearly, Jinn does not mean some other creature but rather something concealed exactly as the definition.

It wouldn't make sense if it cannot be applied as "male" because Allah says, translation of meaning,:"And there were men from mankind ...". If this meant humans then it would say/mean: "And there were humans from humans/mankind".

lol ridiculous.

We were created from dust, so was Jesus (as), so was Adam (as). Also Adam (as) was created from clay.
Yet man is also created from clay so are birds. But birds are different then man, aren't they?
Were you dust that became sperm that became a clinging clot...before you were born?
Please explain this so you can help yourself understand that you probably do not understand. Maybe then I can pray that Allah (swt) will open your heart towards better understanding. Either you can sit there accepting a confusing contradictory understanding or accept guidance. I always remind people to ask Allah (swt) for guidance. I am sorry but I cannot stress it enough.

Just cause one bird was created from clay, doesn't mean all birds were created from clay, Allah (Subhana wa Ta'ala) knows best what He created them from.

Second, even if they were created from clay, that has nothing to do with anything because they are clearly distinguished in the Quran as different from humans and this only strengthens my argument. If there are such great differences from two types of creatures created from clay, just imagine the differences of the creatures created from fire!

There is nothing contradictory in believing in jinn possession of jinn themselves as different creatures. Lol, I pray for Allah (Azza wa Jal) to guide me to the Straight Path every day, and I know I am on the Straight Path for this issue as this was the belief of the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and continuing still today.

These other weird interpretations and innovations into the religion are just small fractions of deviations that some people have fallen trap to.

And as the prophet (peace be upon him) said: "every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance is in the fire"

The Orthodox/mainstream Muslim knows that Jinn are a separate creature from Quran and ahadeeth. The Quran says "Jinn and mankind", "Jinn and mankind", "Jinn and mankind", if both were mankind, Allah (Azza wa Jal) would surely say "mankind". When Allah (Azza wa Jal) said "Jinn, men, and birds" Are they all the same creature? This is how people get misguided from such interpretations, tomorrow someone will say birds mean those humans who are cowardly and 'fly' away from battle. :facepalm:

The question is, why was such strong support for other Prophets (as) but not such for Holy Prophet (saw). His wife and uncle died of hunger and they were never given life. Quran clearly says dead cannot come alive. Nobody witnessed this physical ascension you describe, and on top of that Quran says you cannot return from heaven. I can prove from the Quran, Hadith, and history that it can only and only be spiritual in nature. Since Quran say that there is no coming back from heaven, then either you take it as a spiritual journey or contradict a clear verse of the Quran. Like I showed above, I can show you how wrong these belief are because they go directly against clear verses of the Holy Quran. The Holy Prophet (saw) had warned a group of Muslims arguing over interpretations that prior nations were destroyed when they interpreted their scriptures to cause contradictions. If you are going to baselessly argue then you should never bother to explain to Christians that Jesus (as) was not the son of god as per their scripture. You are doing the same thing they did with their scriptures, taking interpretations that contradict other verses.
I can show you how wrong many of the views including such as reviving dead are contradicting clear verses of the Quran but if you cannot accept a clear contradiction then it would be a waste of my time. Once you accept the contradiction in your understanding then you can fix your view. Please ask your Scholars to guide you on the Jinn issue and show you why I am wrong. If they fail then maybe you should question whether that Hadith has come true.

Lol, I'm sure you can provide verses and ahadeeth that seem to support your theories, as many people of falsehood always have a little bit of truth with them and verses in the Quran they use to prove their innovative ideologies but obviously, they are incorrect.

Secondly, no point of doing it with me since I am not too knowledgeable, but I would like you to reach out to some scholar and have a debate with him. Surely, you would accept as you can lead 80% of Muslims out of this "false belief" which you believe it is. And since you have much proof and etc.

What else would the Ulama that are described in this very Hadith say about the validity of this Hadith. They don't want to lose any blind followers. Whenever the time would come is it not obvious that these Ulama would not accept they are misguided, if they did then this hadith would not make sense. Self-contradictory.

WAS

So what you are saying is that there was a conspiracy that all orthodox Muslim scholars were involved in and this conspiracy began 1400 years ago and is still going on today?

Also are you saying that it is possible for a 1 year old to narrate from a grown man? Because in one hadith, in the chain of narration, a person narrates from another and the former was 1 year old when the latter died.

Is this is any way possible?

Only explanation is a 1400 conspiracy consisting of Muslim scholars and historians.

Let's be rational here.

Wassalaam

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Wa alaykum salaam,

The ahadeeth are part of the Sunnah. We get some aspects of the Sunnah from them.

Lol, just cause it skipped it, it does not mean it is false. Example: Salah description. Also, if you read my previous posts you will see that human prophets were sent to both jinn and mankind as both of us are as one group which is being tested in this dunya, and they can receive the message this way as well.

Yes, as I have said many times and above: Humans prophets are meant for both mankind and jinn.

See above.

See above.

It wouldn't make sense if it cannot be applied as "male" because Allah says, translation of meaning,:"And there were men from mankind ...". If this meant humans then it would say/mean: "And there were humans from humans/mankind".

lol ridiculous.

Just cause one bird was created from clay, doesn't mean all birds were created from clay, Allah (Subhana wa Ta'ala) knows best what He created them from.

Second, even if they were created from clay, that has nothing to do with anything because they are clearly distinguished in the Quran as different from humans and this only strengthens my argument. If there are such great differences from two types of creatures created from clay, just imagine the differences of the creatures created from fire!

There is nothing contradictory in believing in jinn possession of jinn themselves as different creatures. Lol, I pray for Allah (Azza wa Jal) to guide me to the Straight Path every day, and I know I am on the Straight Path for this issue as this was the belief of the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and continuing still today.

These other weird interpretations and innovations into the religion are just small fractions of deviations that some people have fallen trap to.

And as the prophet (peace be upon him) said: "every innovation is a misguidance and every misguidance is in the fire"

The Orthodox/mainstream Muslim knows that Jinn are a separate creature from Quran and ahadeeth. The Quran says "Jinn and mankind", "Jinn and mankind", "Jinn and mankind", if both were mankind, Allah (Azza wa Jal) would surely say "mankind". When Allah (Azza wa Jal) said "Jinn, men, and birds" Are they all the same creature? This is how people get misguided from such interpretations, tomorrow someone will say birds mean those humans who are cowardly and 'fly' away from battle. :facepalm:

Lol, I'm sure you can provide verses and ahadeeth that seem to support your theories, as many people of falsehood always have a little bit of truth with them and verses in the Quran they use to prove their innovative ideologies but obviously, they are incorrect.

Secondly, no point of doing it with me since I am not too knowledgeable, but I would like you to reach out to some scholar and have a debate with him. Surely, you would accept as you can lead 80% of Muslims out of this "false belief" which you believe it is. And since you have much proof and etc.

So what you are saying is that there was a conspiracy that all orthodox Muslim scholars were involved in and this conspiracy began 1400 years ago and is still going on today?

Also are you saying that it is possible for a 1 year old to narrate from a grown man? Because in one hadith, in the chain of narration, a person narrates from another and the former was 1 year old when the latter died.

Is this is any way possible?

Only explanation is a 1400 conspiracy consisting of Muslim scholars and historians.

Let's be rational here.

Wassalaam

AOA,

Your arrogance is very strong. You have failed to respond to the clear contradictions. You cannot change the words used in the Holy Quran, they are speaking against you. I cannot believe your arrogance when you tried to fix the issue with the word Rijal by changing the meaning just to get you way. You cannot change the words of Allah (swt). This is not a story book, it is the Holy Quran! How many ignorant statement can you make. FEAR ALLAH, you should ask Allah for guidance.

You should be more considerate like trruth who actually tries to understand and correct the contradiction in interpretation.

Where and when did I state that the Hadith applies to all 1400 yrs. Your interpretations are based on current day "Ulema" described in the hadith. There are so many hadith warning about your current day "Ulema" that you cannot try and hide from it, neither can your "Ulema". The Sahaba and Scholars of the past never took such contradictory meanings as you do today, they even warned that if you find it to contradict the Quran then let it go. Your scholars seem to think that they have been on the same path as the Sahaba, yet we can see Allah is not bestowing any blessing or favours of the same nature on such Muslims of name, why is that?

You ask me about Rationality, have you seen the baseless false myths you believe in? Do you still not turn to Allah (swt) and ask for guidance. You have miserably failed in defending your views. You missed so many things I told you to explain, if you are taking only and only physical meanings of dust clay and fire, then please explain why Quran says you are created from dust. Not mankind, YOU. It clearly asks you do ponder on your birth, does it not speak about fertilization and development of embryo? If it was talking about the first man (Adam (as) as per your view) then did you not say he was created just out of clay and had no mother?

I would not expect for you to be guided by what I provide you. You have become dumb, deaf, and blind as the Quran describes. Please turn to Allah (swt) for guidance so that you can be healed miraculously. I only hope that others that are sincere would be guided by Allah (swt). Maybe if I am lucky enough there could be someone who rethinks after reading some thought provoking questions.

WAS

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Wa alaykum salaam,

If you read what you wrote then you will see how disbelievers are described in the Quran to say just as you do.

The Holy Prophet (saw) gave most powerful arguments to the Jews and Christians, yet did they accept? When the Quran clearly said there were men from among the Jinn then it wasn't sufficient for you, it gave a clear sign but you rejected it. What can I do?

There is a difference when the Quran uses reference to Jinn and Mankind to describe them. But if you bothered to go past the face value and think about it then only could you understand. They cannot even explain the verses saying creation from dust, clay, and fire. They propose broken theories that conflict so many verses but yet then do you still not see?

Please guide me to your scholars publications where they have shown the narration problem with the Hadith I stated.

If you read what you wrote then you will see how disbelievers are described in the Quran to say just as you do.

The Holy Prophet (saw) gave most powerful arguments to the Jews and Christians, yet did they accept? When the Quran clearly said there were men from among the Jinn then it wasn't sufficient for you, it gave a clear sign but you rejected it. What can I do?

Lol, look at yourself man. I replied and refuted your comment and now you are still repeating it! Why is this?

It's funny cause you did not even attempt to refute my point or say it is wrong in any way, only repeated your misguided theory.

And bro.. Am i supposed to take you seriously when you deny the Quran? Quran differantiates b/w jinn and mankind and says man was created from clay and jinn from fire and you wanna go all Aristotle over these verses?

No, my friend. It is you who is acting like the disbelievers and don't wanna believe it for some reason. Like the journey of the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). You cannot/do not want to grasp that it was a physical journey just as much as a spiritual one. B/c of your "Rationality", is it? Indeed, Muslims were lost till these new theories were revealed, right? The salaf, the great scholars and Imams are just part of one lost conspiracy to you right?

There is a difference when the Quran uses reference to Jinn and Mankind to describe them. But if you bothered to go past the face value and think about it then only could you understand. They cannot even explain the verses saying creation from dust, clay, and fire. They propose broken theories that conflict so many verses but yet then do you still not see?

Does everything have to have a hidden meaning for you?

When Allah (Azza wa Jal) said he created man from clay, jinn from fire, angels from light, why do you say "No, he did not mean that"?

Please guide me to your scholars publications where they have shown the narration problem with the Hadith I stated.

I'll try to find the links.

Where and when did I state that the Hadith applies to all 1400 yrs.
You ask me about Rationality, have you seen the baseless false myths you believe in?

I said 1400 years because the scholars and historians recorded the lives of those narrators, one who died when other was a year old. They recorded that waaay back, so the only explanation for your conspiracy theory is that they were part of it and changed those dates of the people's ages and deaths so that we are not able to see their conspiracy later on, lol...

Yes, baseless myths, Quran differentiates b/w jinn and mankind -> I do so b/c of it -> baseless myth according to you.

Quran says man was created from clay, angel from light, jinn from fire, -> I believe that -> baseless myth according to you...

Also, can you tell me from your opinion from your opinion, did the Salaf and great Imams and scholars after them hold these views?
-That Jinn were mankind, that they were not literally created out of fire, etc.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
I said 1400 years because the scholars and historians recorded the lives of those narrators, one who died when other was a year old. They recorded that waaay back, so the only explanation for your conspiracy theory is that they were part of it and changed those dates of the people's ages and deaths so that we are not able to see their conspiracy later on, lol...

Yes, baseless myths, Quran differentiates b/w jinn and mankind -> I do so b/c of it -> baseless myth according to you.

Quran says man was created from clay, angel from light, jinn from fire, -> I believe that -> baseless myth according to you...

Also, can you tell me from your opinion from your opinion, did the Salaf and great Imams and scholars after them hold these views?
-That Jinn were mankind, that they were not literally created out of fire, etc.

_________________________________________________________________________________

PHYSICAL ASCENSION TO HEAVEN?

Or you have a house of gold or you ascend into the sky. And [even then], we will not believe in your ascension until you bring down to us a book we may read." Say, "Exalted is my Lord! Was I ever but a human messenger?"
(17:93)

The clear response was that heaven cannot be visited physically, human beings are just human beings, they don't go soaring into the heavens and bring down books.

Let us see some key feature of the Journey of the Holy Prophet(saw) to heaven:
-“The heart of the Prophet lied not in seeing what he saw.” (53:12)
-“And We made not the Vision which We showed thee but as a trial for men…” (17:61)
-“Ibni Abbas ra relates that the Holy Prophet sa saw Allah two times through his heart.” (Muslim Kitab-ul-Īman)
-“Whosoever thinks that Prophet Muhammad sa saw his Lord, he surely attributed a great lie on God…Haven’t you heard that Allāh says that the eyes do not reach Him but He reaches the eyes.” (Muslim Kitab-ul-Īman – Book of Faith)
-“And he was sleeping in Ka`aba…His heart was awake but his eyes were sleeping but his heart was not sleeping…and when he woke-up, he was in Ka`aba.” (Bukhari Kitab-ul-Tauheed)

Sleeping -> Journey to Heaven -> Waking Up In Ka'aba = Spiritual Dream
Disbelievers requesting a book (physically) when he goes up again Allah (swt) tells to respond that "Exalted is my Lord! Was I ever but a human messenger?"
Not an Angel rather Human = Cannot bring book physically as he cannot go up there physically.

More explanation of the Holy Prophet (saw) Journey to Heaven.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Please do not take literal meanings where they contradict. If you must then please accept Christianity as very arguably true. They behave exactly in the same manner, when I tell them that being son of god is a myth. They say it literally says that, never bother to see if it contradicts. Please stop this behaviour. Many verses of the Quran cannot be taken literally as they contradict but if you want to behave this way then you have probably not read the Quran much, or do not understand much. Do you see any Rope of Allah that you hold on to? Is it a useless myth? No, but if anyone told you that he/she cannot see this rope then by the same logic you have used above you are forced to accept this argument as valid.

Explain the translation of this verse. What does the word Rijal mean. I am sorry but I will not accept any argument unless you support it. Just so you know: "Men", "Mankind", and "Male" are three different words, if you are new to English please learn translation in your first language. This argument will stand as long as you fail to explain this word being used when we know it is only used for human beings. I will stress the point that, "Men" is not the same as "Mankind". Until this is answered you remain in contradiction.

Allah (swt) explained many aspect in the words "Clay", "Fire", and "Dust". You have argued that they are face forward physical meanings. So I say if that is true then explain your birth starting from "Dust". I understand what that means, but if you don't understand the usage of these words then you cannot argue different beings are created from different things.

Adam (as) was created from clay.
Adam (as) was created from dust as was Jesus (as).

Clay is not the same as Dust. That must mean there are two Adam (as) one is human and the other is some other creation. They were made from TWO DIFFERENT THINGS! This is using same logic as you used. The third creation would be from fire.

I am not going to correct your contradictory interpretations until you accept them as contradictory. I already tired to correct it but you denied it. I am waiting on your Ulama's work that shows how these Hadith are weak. Please also guide me to your Scholarly Books on Jinn.

Last edited:

F0uad

Come on get along, i personally belief there is something called ''Jin-Possession'' i have seen people being possessed there are some exorcisms being held by high degreed ''Imams''.

Isn't the Sunnah from the Hadiths?
I mean how are we going to follow Sunnah if we do not know how Mohammed(saws) lived, acted or behaved?

PHYSICAL ASCENSION TO HEAVEN?

The clear response was that heaven cannot be visited physically, human beings are just human beings, they don't go soaring into the heavens and bring down books.

Let us see some key feature of the Journey of the Holy Prophet(saw) to heaven:
-“The heart of the Prophet lied not in seeing what he saw.” (53:12)
-“And We made not the Vision which We showed thee but as a trial for men…” (17:61)
-“Ibni Abbas ra relates that the Holy Prophet sa saw Allah two times through his heart.” (Muslim Kitab-ul-Īman)
-“Whosoever thinks that Prophet Muhammad sa saw his Lord, he surely attributed a great lie on God…Haven’t you heard that Allāh says that the eyes do not reach Him but He reaches the eyes.” (Muslim Kitab-ul-Īman – Book of Faith)
-“And he was sleeping in Ka`aba…His heart was awake but his eyes were sleeping but his heart was not sleeping…and when he woke-up, he was in Ka`aba.” (Bukhari Kitab-ul-Tauheed)

Sleeping -> Journey to Heaven -> Waking Up In Ka'aba = Spiritual Dream
Disbelievers requesting a book (physically) when he goes up again Allah (swt) tells to respond that "Exalted is my Lord! Was I ever but a human messenger?"
Not an Angel rather Human = Cannot bring book physically as he cannot go up there physically.

More explanation of the Holy Prophet (saw) Journey to Heaven.

The only thing you are showing proofs here for is that prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu alayhis wassalaam) did not see Allah (Azza wa Jal) with his eyes but with his heart.

Did I ever dispute this? You are misleading the people by using a type of evidence to proof your point when it is not really about it!!

There was a consensus b/w most of the sahaba and salaf in general, and sahih evidence that the prophet (peace be upon him) did not see Allah (Azza wa Jal) on that journey.

But I have just realized that you are probably an Ahmadi/Qadiani so everything is falling into place now.

Please do not take literal meanings where they contradict. If you must then please accept Christianity as very arguably true. They behave exactly in the same manner, when I tell them that being son of god is a myth. They say it literally says that, never bother to see if it contradicts. Please stop this behaviour. Many verses of the Quran cannot be taken literally as they contradict but if you want to behave this way then you have probably not read the Quran much, or do not understand much. Do you see any Rope of Allah that you hold on to? Is it a useless myth? No, but if anyone told you that he/she cannot see this rope then by the same logic you have used above you are forced to accept this argument as valid.

If you really are an Ahmadi then you might as well be a Christian, cause your deeds are worthless.

Explain the translation of this verse. What does the word Rijal mean. I am sorry but I will not accept any argument unless you support it. Just so you know: "Men", "Mankind", and "Male" are three different words, if you are new to English please learn translation in your first language. This argument will stand as long as you fail to explain this word being used when we know it is only used for human beings. I will stress the point that, "Men" is not the same as "Mankind". One refers to a group and the other to a single entity from that group. Until this is answered you remain in contradiction.

Your whole argument is a contradiction, how am i suppose to answer it?

Ofcourse "Men" is not always the same as "mankind", because it usually refers to the MALES of mankind, if it does not mean "mankind" in general, correct or incorrect?

Allah (swt) explained many aspect in the words "Clay", "Fire", and "Dust". You have argued that they are face forward physical meanings. So I say if that is true then explain your birth starting from "Dust". I understand what that means, but if you don't understand the usage of these words then you cannot argue different beings are created from different things.

Adam (as) was created from clay.
Adam (as) was created from dust as was Jesus (as).

Clay is not the same as Dust. That must mean there are two Adam (as) one is human and the other is some other creation. They were made from TWO DIFFERENT THINGS! This is using same logic as you used. The third creation would be from fire.

Adam (peace be upon him) was created out of dust/clay/earth, similar things like that sometimes with a slightly different meaning.

The way that prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) is similar to the case of Adam (peace be upon him) is that neither were created out of a "normal" reproductive process. Neither needed both mother and father. Both were created by Allah's word "Be" b/c both were miracle creations.

It would be the same logic as I used except that your understanding and interpretation is flawed and does not apply in this situation.

I am not going to correct your contradictory interpretations until you accept them as contradictory. I already tired to correct it but you denied it. I am waiting on your Ulama's work that shows how these Hadith are weak. Please also guide me to your Scholarly Books on Jinn.

There are probably thousands and thousands of scholarly books of the jinn, search Google or something. I know Dr. Bilal Philips had some books on something to do with jinn, I think it was about jinn possession and exorcism as well.

Also, I found some links to scholar's analysis of a hadith similar to the one you posted before but I dunno for sure if it's the same chain b/c there are some different words used, for example instead of "under the sun" it's "under the sky" and other places are like that too. But until I find out if it's same chain then can't really tell you anything yet.

Also, just cause the scholars refute Ahmadiyya, doesn't mean they are corrupt, lool.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
It really strengthens my faith to see my arguments often end up refuted as you are Qadiani and I dont care if I am doing things that disbeliever are described as doing and even if i cannot answer some very critical questions. Blind faith cannot be of much use. Answer properly or runway. I don't like to put up with garbage. Answer from the Quran and Hadith. I dont want to here what so and so scholar believes unless they show me from the Quran and Hadith. This is the best way to avoid fabrications. You have skipped many important questions. Explain dust, clay, fire...Were you dust during reproduction process? Where did you figure Adam (as) had no parents. Jesus (as) had a mother so how is his case like Adam (as) who is sometimes said to be made of dust like us in reproductive process and sometimes clay. So what is the simalarity? Explain. I see a difference between from just clay and from a women. Explain the similarity that is described as like the case of Adam (as). Are we not like the case of Adam (as) because we are also said to be created from dust.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
As i expected that the soul is one( not male or female),but only our bodies are made
so for reproduction purpose,check the following verse

4:1 O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women.
And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

So we are created from one soul which made out of dust,allah make it clear about creating
the soul,god is not talking about the body,male or female.

Last edited by a moderator:
It really strengthens my faith to see my arguments often end up refuted as you are Qadiani and I dont care if I am doing things that disbeliever are described as doing and even if i cannot answer some very critical questions. Blind faith cannot be of much use. Answer properly or runway. I don't like to put up with garbage. Answer from the Quran and Hadith. I dont want to here what so and so scholar believes unless they show me from the Quran and Hadith. This is the best way to avoid fabrications. You have skipped many important questions. Explain dust, clay, fire...Were you dust during reproduction process? Where did you figure Adam (as) had no parents. Jesus (as) had a mother so how is his case like Adam (as) who is sometimes said to be made of dust like us in reproductive process and sometimes clay. So what is the simalarity? Explain. I see a difference between from just clay and from a women. Explain the similarity that is described as like the case of Adam (as). Are we not like the case of Adam (as) because we are also said to be created from dust.

Wow your anger has blinded you my friend.
You being an ahmadi was not my argument at all... I just said now it makes sense to me why a "Muslim" is denying the beliefs of Islam.
Look at how much your anger made you blind, SubhanAllah. I answered all of your questions, that you repeated here again. But all you can see is me calling you an ahmadi and that being my only response. SubhanaAllah, I have never seen such a case wow.

Anyways, once you stop your crying, check out my post before this and you will find the answers to your questions.

Or maybe you just realized that the arguments from that dajjal site are not as good as you thought they were so instead of addressing my points, you just repeated your nonsense like a parrot. Allahu A'lam.

Just know that Allah (Subhana wa Ta'ala) will grant victory to the Muslims over the kuffaar, the hypocrites, the false prophets, and the deceivers.

Like when mirza Ahmed qadianni or whatever his name is, debated a Muslim sheikh who refuted him, just found an article on this look (SubhanAllah it's amazing) :

The Judgment of Allah against the Impostor

Mirza Ghulam Qadiani versus Allama Sanahullah of Amristar

(All references are from Qadiani books)
Allama Sanahullah of Amristar, a well-known debater and defender of Islam, pursued Mirza Ghulam over the years and exposed his falsehood and inconsistencies in public debates. The pretender's repeated humiliation provoked him once more to resort to his old tricks of trying to intimidate his opponent. On April 15, 1907, Mirza Ghulam proclaimed:

"To Ustad Sanahullah - Salam on whosoever follows the guidance. For a considerable period, I have been called a liar and a profligate in your magazine 'Ahl-e-Hadith'. In this magazine, you always call me 'This accursed liar, anti-Christ, corrupter'. It publicizes to the whole world that I am an innovator, a liar, an anti-Christ; that I have forged a lie as far as my claim of Messiahship is concerned'. I have suffered considerable pain at your hands, but I remained patient. But when I realized that I have been commissioned for dissemination of the truth and you prevent people from paying attention to me on account of your calumnies against me. So, I pray that if I am a liar and an innovator, as you refer to me in your magazine, then I shall die during your life-time, because I know that the life-span of a liar and a corrupter is not long. Instead, he lies frustrated during the life-time of his staunch enemies, in shame and degradation. In his death lies the welfare of God's creatures, as he can not mislead them after his death. But if I am not a liar and an innovator, but I am honored by Allah's address and dialogue, and I am the promised Messiah, then I pray that you shall not escape the end of liars according to God's practice. So I announce that if you do not die during my life by God's punishment which can not but be from God alone - for example that you die of plague or Cholera - then I am not an Apostle of God Almighty.

This I do not utter as a prediction, but I have asked for the final verdict from God, the Holy, the Almighty. I pray to God - O my Lord, the observer, the powerful, the knower, the Omniscient; O knower of the secrets of hearts. If I am a liar and am corrupt in your view and I forge lies against you, night and day, O Allah, the perish me in the life-time of Ustad Sanahullah, and make him and his party happy by my death, Amen. And O Allah, if I am truthful and Sanahullah is false and a liar in his accusations that he levels at me, then O Lord of the universe, perish him in my life-time with fatal diseases like plague or Cholera or some other disease, Amen.

O Lord! I have been tortured and I tolerated it all. But, now I perceive he has crossed the limit and he believes I am more profligate than thieves and ravishers who cause harm to the world. He considers me to be the meanest of God's creatures. He has defamed me in far-flung areas of the country and believes that I am in fact an evil person, a marauder, greedy, liar, innovator and abominable person. Had there been no echo of these utterings, I would have tolerated them. But I realize that Sanahullah's accusations have an ulterior motive. He desired to bury my mission and dismantle my edifice which you have built.

O my Lord and O you who have sent me. For this reason, I beseech you, O Allah, seeking refuge in your mercy and compassion. Decide the truth between me and Sanahullah and destroy the liar and the evil in the life-time of the truthful or afflict him with a death-like calamity. Kindly do this, O my dear Lord, Amen. Our Lord, expose the truth between us and our nation and you are the best of the victors.

In the end, I expect from Ustad Sanahullah that he should publish this text in his magazine and write whatever note he likes on it. The verdict is now in the hand of Allah. The writer, Allah's servant, Ghulam Ahmad, the Promised Messiah, may God protect him and help him."
(Badr, April 15, 1907)

As was his habit, Mirza Ghulam also authorized the production of a poster with the same content. This poster was later included in Tablegh-i-Risalat, Vol. 10, P. 120. Just ten days after this prayer to Allah(SWT), Mirza Ghulam made the following statement:

"All that has been said about Sanahullah is not from ourselves but is from God, as it was revealed to me on the night of the prayer that 'I respond to the call of the caller'. The meaning of this revelation is that my call has been accepted."
(Badr, April 25, 1907)
Allah(SWT) did indeed hear this prayer of Mirza Ghulam. On May 26, 1908 Mirza Ghulam died of the same disease he had named - Cholera. [Read: The Death of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani] Allama Sanahullah remained alive for nearly forty more years and went on condemning Ahmadiyya during all that time. Allah(SWT) once more used Mirza Ghulam's own statement to prove him an impostor.

After all this, is there any unfortunate person who insists on viewing Mirza Ghulam as a religious leader?

Also, please read: Divine Judgement: Mirza Qadiani was a Liar

SubhanAllah walhamdulillah.

LAA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH
MUHAMMDUR RASOOLULLAH

ALLAHU AKBAR

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
As i expected that the soul is one( not male or female),but only our bodies are made
so for reproduction purpose,check the following verse

4:1 O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women.
And fear Allah , through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed Allah is ever, over you, an Observer.

So we are created from one soul which made out of dust,allah make it clear about creating
the soul,god is not talking about the body,male or female.

Do you believe the soul is physical? Could we actually find it in a human being? If soul was created from dust then it must be of some physical form that we can find. Moreover, what happens to the body of other beings when they posses the body of a different being? Can a Jinn possess the body of another Jinn? Can humans possess the body of another Jinn? Can an Angel possess the body of a human. Also Angels don't have a decision in what Allah instructs them to do, so they always do as they are told.

Also wondering if you feel that the other poster as sufficiently answered your question from the Quran and Hadith?

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Wow your anger has blinded you my friend.
You being an ahmadi was not my argument at all... I just said now it makes sense to me why a "Muslim" is denying the beliefs of Islam.
Look at how much your anger made you blind, SubhanAllah. I answered all of your questions, that you repeated here again. But all you can see is me calling you an ahmadi and that being my only response. SubhanaAllah, I have never seen such a case wow.

Anyways, once you stop your crying, check out my post before this and you will find the answers to your questions.

Or maybe you just realized that the arguments from that dajjal site are not as good as you thought they were so instead of addressing my points, you just repeated your nonsense like a parrot. Allahu A'lam.

Just know that Allah (Subhana wa Ta'ala) will grant victory to the Muslims over the kuffaar, the hypocrites, the false prophets, and the deceivers.

Like when mirza Ahmed qadianni or whatever his name is, debated a Muslim sheikh who refuted him, just found an article on this look (SubhanAllah it's amazing) :

AOA

You should really watch out to see who the liar is. Here are writings of Molvi Sanaullah rejection of the Mubahila as he was a coward: here. How would he suffer punishment unless he accepted the challenge. Moreover he stated by the standard of the Quran that Allah (swt) grants a long life to the sinner and liar to allow them to increase their sins. Since he never accepted the Mubahilla but did accept this standard it was fulfilled just as he said. Hence proved himself a liar. Here is the truth of the entire incident that your fellow "worst creature under the sun" have told you: Untitled

The belief of yours is that Jesus (as) was lifted up to heaven the instant his life was threatened.

The belief of yours is the The Holy Prophet (saw) had his life threatened in many wars waged against him but Allah (swt) never lifted him up to heaven.

The belief of yours is that Jesus (as) is living peacefully up in heaven eating his stomach full while during that time The Holy Prophet (saw) was starved by the 3 year boycott done by the Quraish-e-Makka that he had to tie stones over his stomach.

The belief of yours is the Jesus (as) revived the dead by the help of Allah (swt) who loved him so much to show this sign in his favour. Meanwhile the 3 year boycott brought about the death of the Hazrat Khadija who was the wife of Holy Prophet (saw) and also the death of Abu Talib, the Holy Prophet (saw) Uncle. Nobody was revived to life even though the death of his wife made him extremely distraught and the death of his Uncle removed the protection that the Holy Prophet (saw) had from the enemies.

The belief of yours is that Holy Prophet (saw) was only most loved by Allah (swt) in words but not in action. I find it utterly disgusting, and completely as the Hadith described. I am very sorry if you are offended. So who would find more comfort in Christianity of today, me or you? (Rhetorical Question, I know what you are going to answer, don't bother).

May Allah have Mercy on Your Soul.

WAS

AOA

You should really watch out to see who the liar is. Here are writings of Molvi Sanaullah rejection of the Mubahila as he was a coward: here. How would he suffer punishment unless he accepted the challenge. Moreover he stated by the standard of the Quran that Allah (swt) grants a long life to the sinner and liar to allow them to increase their sins. Since he never accepted the Mubahilla but did accept this standard it was fulfilled just as he said. Hence proved himself a liar. Here is the truth of the entire incident that your fellow "worst creature under the sun" have told you: Untitled

The belief of yours is that Jesus (as) was lifted up to heaven the instant his life was threatened.

The belief of yours is the The Holy Prophet (saw) had his life threatened in many wars waged against him but Allah (swt) never lifted him up to heaven.

The belief of yours is that Jesus (as) is living peacefully up in heaven eating his stomach full while during that time The Holy Prophet (saw) was starved by the 3 year boycott done by the Quraish-e-Makka that he had to tie stones over his stomach.

The belief of yours is the Jesus (as) revived the dead by the help of Allah (swt) who loved him so much to show this sign in his favour. Meanwhile the 3 year boycott brought about the death of the Hazrat Khadija who was the wife of Holy Prophet (saw) and also the death of Abu Talib, the Holy Prophet (saw) Uncle. Nobody was revived to life even though the death of his wife made him extremely distraught and the death of his Uncle removed the protection that the Holy Prophet (saw) had from the enemies.

The belief of yours is that Holy Prophet (saw) was only most loved by Allah (swt) in words but not in action. I find it utterly disgusting, and completely as the Hadith described. I am very sorry if you are offended. So who would find more comfort in Christianity of today, me or you? (Rhetorical Question, I know what you are going to answer, don't bother).

May Allah have Mercy on Your Soul.

WAS

Please, please. I do not want to read your garbage and satanic beliefs, Allah (Azza wa Jal) has already refuted that shaytan. Those were his own words that you saw in the article, go to the site as well for more info.

I do not want to continue this discussion with you, Islam is One, Muslims are united against all falsehood, Islam did not start in 1900s or whenever the heck this ahmadi man worshiping cult started. I might as well be arguing with a Christian. No, I was being deceived all along. You should identify yourself from now on you dajjal. I was trying to inform a "fellow Muslim" about Islamic beliefs not realizing that he is actually an undercover kaafir. Good job, just like the Mirza Ahmed shaytan, following the footsteps of your false prophet.

Why would I waste my time with someone who calls himself rational and then worships some fat no-good dajjal, shaytan, kaafir and believes that this fool is a prophet and messenger of Allah, this agent working for the British.

{And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."}
[ Surat Al-'An'am/6, v. 92 ]

You are a worthless dajjal kaafir and the Muslim Ummah has bigger problems then some small offshoots like your kind that are against saving the Muslims from oppression.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Do you believe the soul is physical? Could we actually find it in a human being? If soul was created from dust then it must be of some physical form that we can find. Moreover, what happens to the body of other beings when they posses the body of a different being? Can a Jinn possess the body of another Jinn? Can humans possess the body of another Jinn? Can an Angel possess the body of a human. Also Angels don't have a decision in what Allah instructs them to do, so they always do as they are told.

Also wondering if you feel that the other poster as sufficiently answered your question from the Quran and Hadith?

No,it is not of course physical,i did not say dust,but out of dust or from dust.
i may explain it comparing what we get out from the x-ray tube,the tube which
is physical with a cathod and anode will generate an unseen ray which we call x-ray,
of course that ray is detectable,but we cant detect the soul,because it is the science
of the creator and different than the rays which we know or can detect.

We know that each one of us have 2 angels,one to record his bad deeds and
the other one for recording his good deeds,we can detect the light,but the
angels are made out of light,but not the light which we know and can detect.

Jinn got more power than us,the free soul of the dead jinn can enter one body
in some cases,which can cause him to make strange acts like his hands moved eventhough
that he know that he didnt move his hand,the body will be controlled by 2 souls,
the jinn and the person own soul,sometimes the jinn will be inside the body not discovered
and the most effect he can do is controlling the person thoughts.

let me explain according to my understanding what is the soul.

The soul simply in brief words is the driver of our body and decision maker,let me explain it in more details and how can we discover our own soul.

We know that each one of us have his own senses,let us see how the sense of taste work,the receptor cell send message to brain through the sensory
nerve and the brain will show your(soul),how it taste,then your(soul)will decide whether to eat or stop.

if you have a cup of tea with one spoon sugar,then your brain will translate it to you
as an illusion of sweetness according to the message sent to the brain,if we add 10 more spoon
of sugar to the cup,then the brain will receive a message which will translated to you as an intensive sweetness,
now your soul will decide (as decision maker) whether to stop drinking or not.

Another example,moving your hand cant be done,except by your soul,try to move
your hand and to stop moving it,you will realize that your soul is driving your hand
as well as driving your body,that is the reason that the person who is (let us say) infected
with jinn,2 souls will try to take over his body,his own soul and the jinn one,so he may make a movement
which he know that he didnt do it or similar things or even different thoughts...etc.

Our body is a well programmed creation with the soul as the driver and decision maker.

let us see how programming is working in our vision senses,for most normal males,
the scene of a female with attractive body will be translatedt to sexual attraction,
that feeling is already programmed in our minds just for the purpose of reproduction,
which means if a male will look to a fake attractive woman (doll) from a distance, then
he will be attracted to the scene and that feeling will disappear once he discovered that
it was jus a doll,so attraction between male and female is programmed for the purpose of reproduction.

Now why the soul will be asked,because our souls are the decision makers,if you
have a glass of wine,then your soul may drive you to the glass and your soul will
move your hands to drink the wine and your soul will be asked for such decision
on the judgement day.

the soul own the body including the brain,the brain is just the central processor and
our soul is the instructor,driver and decision maker of our own body.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Please, please. I do not want to read your garbage and satanic beliefs, Allah (Azza wa Jal) has already refuted that shaytan. Those were his own words that you saw in the article, go to the site as well for more info.

I do not want to continue this discussion with you, Islam is One, Muslims are united against all falsehood, Islam did not start in 1900s or whenever the heck this ahmadi man worshiping cult started. I might as well be arguing with a Christian. No, I was being deceived all along. You should identify yourself from now on you dajjal. I was trying to inform a "fellow Muslim" about Islamic beliefs not realizing that he is actually an undercover kaafir. Good job, just like the Mirza Ahmed shaytan, following the footsteps of your false prophet.

Why would I waste my time with someone who calls himself rational and then worships some fat no-good dajjal, shaytan, kaafir and believes that this fool is a prophet and messenger of Allah, this agent working for the British.

{And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."}
[ Surat Al-'An'am/6, v. 92 ]

You are a worthless dajjal kaafir and the Muslim Ummah has bigger problems then some small offshoots like your kind that are against saving the Muslims from oppression.

Surely Allah (swt) would have given you arguments to refute me with. But your a coward and nothing more.

"And they thought there would be no punishment, so they became blind and deaf. But Allah turned to them in mercy; yet again many of them became blind and deaf; and Allah is Watchful of what they do." (5:72)

Read your own beliefs, they claim to love the Holy Prophet (saw) but are actually all devoted to the love of your Jesus (as) in heaven. There is nothing wrong with being misguided, but you are accountable after someone guides you and you reject. Your heart can feel that I have put forth questions that shake your beliefs, but you will not see or hear because of your arrogance. Did you even read any of my refutations or you already made up your mind?

Those I posted are YOUR SECONDS GODS (the ULAMAs) own words. Read them. They are ORIGINAL on paper. It is all in CONTEXT not a work of your deceitful dissemblers. If you cannot face the truth run away coward. You say everything that rejectors of the Holy Prophet (saw) said and even say it today. They said I will not read the Quran or research Islam because it is a satanic book (NAUZOBILLAH). If you are a firm believer then why do you fear reading, surely Allah (swt) will protect you.

Do you fail to answer the questions of Christians and Ahmadi Muslims and everyone except for your sect because that is how incapable you are today?

Coward, come back to the topic and refute properly or runaway. Where is your Jesus that is supposed to descend from heaven, WHERE IS HE? You are in severe torment pray to Allah (swt) to send him because you are being destroyed from every side. You have only took Islam in name.

You talk about Rationality when you say Jesus (as) was raised up in heaven and was being fed while the Holy Prophet (saw) was starved and attacked on all sides. And rationality when you change meaning of the word Rijal. Rationality when you can't explain why there are no Jinn messenger? Rationality when there are no specific laws in the Quran for Jinn? Rationality when you can't explain how you were created from dust? Rationality when you can't explain why Allah (swt) asked Jinn and Men (both of them) about Messenger coming to them from among them? Rationality when you cannot find a Hadith where anyone witnessed of the Holy Prophet (saw) teaching some invisible creatures?

May Allah(swt) Have Mercy On Your Soul.