• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

can jinn possess and control human body

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Please, please. I do not want to read your garbage and satanic beliefs, Allah (Azza wa Jal) has already refuted that shaytan. Those were his own words that you saw in the article, go to the site as well for more info.

I do not want to continue this discussion with you, Islam is One, Muslims are united against all falsehood, Islam did not start in 1900s or whenever the heck this ahmadi man worshiping cult started. I might as well be arguing with a Christian. No, I was being deceived all along. You should identify yourself from now on you dajjal. I was trying to inform a "fellow Muslim" about Islamic beliefs not realizing that he is actually an undercover kaafir. Good job, just like the Mirza Ahmed shaytan, following the footsteps of your false prophet.

Why would I waste my time with someone who calls himself rational and then worships some fat no-good dajjal, shaytan, kaafir and believes that this fool is a prophet and messenger of Allah, this agent working for the British.

{And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."}
[ Surat Al-'An'am/6, v. 92 ]

You are a worthless dajjal kaafir and the Muslim Ummah has bigger problems then some small offshoots like your kind that are against saving the Muslims from oppression.

I was very undercover if I used alislam.org from the very beginning. You sound foolish and shows how much you actually bothered to read about what I wrote and what the OP wrote. You never even opened the links until the last moment. Did you even read the OP post on Jinn that he had a link to?

The Holy Quran does speak of your unity here:

[59:14] Of a truth, they have greater fear of you in their hearts than of Allah. That is because they are a people who are devoid of all reason.

[59:15] They will not fight you in a body except in fortified towns or from behind walls. Their fighting among themselves is severe. Thou thinkest them to be united, but their hearts are divided. That is because they are a people who have no sense.

[59:16] Their case is like the case of those who have, a short time before them, tasted the evil consequences of their doings. And for them is a painful punishment.

The ONLY time I see unity between the cowards has been on the issue of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat being questioned outside the pale of Islam. That has been the ONLY time. Your UNITY is only in enmity of the Real True Islam of 1400yrs back revived today. I know how many disputes there are over the smallest issues, like if ankles should be showing or whether a prophet is noor or bashr. Not even two people agree on the same thing. Everyone becomes a Kafir on the smallest issues. But everyone is UNITED ONLY AND ONLY when the issue of Ahmadiyya Jamat is raised. You don't feat Allah (swt) as much as you fear Ahmadiyya Islam, it is out of your control as Allah (swt) has set forth Angels to spread Islam to the corners of the earth.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
No,it is not of course physical,i did not say dust,but out of dust or from dust.
i may explain it comparing what we get out from the x-ray tube,the tube which
is physical with a cathod and anode will generate an unseen ray which we call x-ray,
of course that ray is detectable,but we cant detect the soul,because it is the science
of the creator and different than the rays which we know or can detect.

We know that each one of us have 2 angels,one to record his bad deeds and
the other one for recording his good deeds,we can detect the light,but the
angels are made out of light,but not the light which we know and can detect.

Jinn got more power than us,the free soul of the dead jinn can enter one body
in some cases,which can cause him to make strange acts like his hands moved eventhough
that he know that he didnt move his hand,the body will be controlled by 2 souls,
the jinn and the person own soul,sometimes the jinn will be inside the body not discovered
and the most effect he can do is controlling the person thoughts.

let me explain according to my understanding what is the soul.

The soul simply in brief words is the driver of our body and decision maker,let me explain it in more details and how can we discover our own soul.

We know that each one of us have his own senses,let us see how the sense of taste work,the receptor cell send message to brain through the sensory
nerve and the brain will show your(soul),how it taste,then your(soul)will decide whether to eat or stop.

if you have a cup of tea with one spoon sugar,then your brain will translate it to you
as an illusion of sweetness according to the message sent to the brain,if we add 10 more spoon
of sugar to the cup,then the brain will receive a message which will translated to you as an intensive sweetness,
now your soul will decide (as decision maker) whether to stop drinking or not.

Another example,moving your hand cant be done,except by your soul,try to move
your hand and to stop moving it,you will realize that your soul is driving your hand
as well as driving your body,that is the reason that the person who is (let us say) infected
with jinn,2 souls will try to take over his body,his own soul and the jinn one,so he may make a movement
which he know that he didnt do it or similar things or even different thoughts...etc.

Our body is a well programmed creation with the soul as the driver and decision maker.

let us see how programming is working in our vision senses,for most normal males,
the scene of a female with attractive body will be translatedt to sexual attraction,
that feeling is already programmed in our minds just for the purpose of reproduction,
which means if a male will look to a fake attractive woman (doll) from a distance, then
he will be attracted to the scene and that feeling will disappear once he discovered that
it was jus a doll,so attraction between male and female is programmed for the purpose of reproduction.

Now why the soul will be asked,because our souls are the decision makers,if you
have a glass of wine,then your soul may drive you to the glass and your soul will
move your hands to drink the wine and your soul will be asked for such decision
on the judgement day.

the soul own the body including the brain,the brain is just the central processor and
our soul is the instructor,driver and decision maker of our own body.

Can it be said on the day of judgement that the bad deeds being done was because I thought maybe there was a Jinn in me but I couldn't tell. Does one soul turn off when another enters? Can a Jinn enter the body of a fetus and then a Jinn child is born. How come the Jinn soul cannot use the powers to make the Human body disappear. What happens if a Jinn mates with a Human, is there a mixed soul born? Which body will it have?

Allah (swt) says that he does not burden a soul beyond its capacity. I am overwhelmed by trying to understand how we can earn our rewards if we aren't even sure if a Jinn is possessing me. Does the Quran or Hadith mention anything about two souls inside a single body? I know the verse you posted but this doesn't seem the same.

This is really hard to understand why possibly Jinn possess others. It feels very very unfair. I feel if Allah (swt) is most just then he would have explained why Jinn posses people.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim

I have no problem with what anyone believes. Everyone has the right to disagree. My only issue here is that it would be completely false to assert that the Quran has mentioned Jinn possession. I have always asked people to show me. In the end nobody gives up this belief and keeps saying it has a basis in the Quran. Seems like a money making scheme for appearing to treat psychological disorders.

In general it is not my responsibility to show you it is false. Someone who believes something that is outside of common logic holds the responsibility of showing it. Although I feel responsible to help guide some people.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Can it be said on the day of judgement that the bad deeds being done was because I thought maybe there was a Jinn in me but I couldn't tell. Does one soul turn off when another enters? Can a Jinn enter the body of a fetus and then a Jinn child is born. How come the Jinn soul cannot use the powers to make the Human body disappear. What happens if a Jinn mates with a Human, is there a mixed soul born? Which body will it have?

Allah (swt) says that he does not burden a soul beyond its capacity. I am overwhelmed by trying to understand how we can earn our rewards if we aren't even sure if a Jinn is possessing me. Does the Quran or Hadith mention anything about two souls inside a single body? I know the verse you posted but this doesn't seem the same.

This is really hard to understand why possibly Jinn possess others. It feels very very unfair. I feel if Allah (swt) is most just then he would have explained why Jinn posses people.

good questions.

The jinn will not control the mind of a man with strong faith,only the person with a weak faith will be a good environment for the jinn to live in his thoughts.

if the jinn entered the body,then there are 2 prospects
He may just direct the person for the bad deeds and in the other case he may
try to control the body which will cause the person to act like crazy.

When the fetus grow in specific stage,then god will send his soul,whether of jinn
or adam's type soul,we only pass genetic inheritance,but not soul,everyone has
his different own soul,you can see one brother extremely good and the other
one may be a criminal eventhough they nurtured together.

Jinn is not bad,he can be a believer or he maybe a disbeliever,but they got
extraordinary power

Jinn cant creat their own body and dissappeared,to me that is nonsense, but only the free jinn souls after body death can control other bodies,such as cats,snakes...etc.

We cant say god is unfair,god warned us from the satan and to be aware of him.

That is done by the strong faith.

lisabel

Lisabel
I have no problem with what anyone believes. Everyone has the right to disagree. My only issue here is that it would be completely false to assert that the Quran has mentioned Jinn possession. I have always asked people to show me. In the end nobody gives up this belief and keeps saying it has a basis in the Quran. Seems like a money making scheme for appearing to treat psychological disorders.

In general it is not my responsibility to show you it is false. Someone who believes something that is outside of common logic holds the responsibility of showing it. Although I feel responsible to help guide some people.

Hello Rational Mind, it is not mentioned as demonic/Jinn possession, however a verse states that Jinns did a lot of harm to the humans. Being rather spiritual, I had some negative personal experiences. You are right though, it is a business.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
good questions.

The jinn will not control the mind of a man with strong faith,only the person with a weak faith will be a good environment for the jinn to live in his thoughts.

if the jinn entered the body,then there are 2 prospects
He may just direct the person for the bad deeds and in the other case he may
try to control the body which will cause the person to act like crazy.

When the fetus grow in specific stage,then god will send his soul,whether of jinn
or adam's type soul,we only pass genetic inheritance,but not soul,everyone has
his different own soul,you can see one brother extremely good and the other
one may be a criminal eventhough they nurtured together.

Jinn is not bad,he can be a believer or he maybe a disbeliever,but they got
extraordinary power

Jinn cant creat their own body and dissappeared,to me that is nonsense, but only the free jinn souls after body death can control other bodies,such as cats,snakes...etc.

We cant say god is unfair,god warned us from the satan and to be aware of him.

That is done by the strong faith.

Is not life after death of Jinn the same Humans, because Quran did not make a distinction, unless I missed it. Also won't their bodies be the same as Allah (swt) says he can assemble its bones etc... If Jinn can possess Humans why can't Humans who pass away possess other Humans or Jinn. Also, what are some of the special powers of the Jinn mentioned in the Quran. If they are simply something we cannot see it is not necessary they have special powers. What if they are simply invisible humans. Has the word "possession" or something like "transform" been used about the Jinn in Hadith or the Quran.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Hello Rational Mind, it is not mentioned as demonic/Jinn possession, however a verse states that Jinns did a lot of harm to the humans. Being rather spiritual, I had some negative personal experiences. You are right though, it is a business.

Why aren't there any Muslim Jinn's helping us today. Quran says to join each other in good works. I mean if there was Jinn then there must be atleast one Muslim Jinn. And having just one Muslim Jinn could help spread Islam all over the world. They possess bad people and make them stop doing bad things. I feel that as human beings we are not all-knowing. So whenever we don't understand something we like to attribute it to Jinn. If someone tried to show some common psychological diseases or magnetism like back when they did not know they would say it is Jinn. But truly it is only something we don't understand and only Allah (swt) is all knowing. In the Quran Jinn is exactly as definition. Something concealed. Similarly hadith mention jinn as bacteria that eat on dung and bones that we only found out about today. They also mention snakes which we know like to hide in the smallest crevices. I think even thieves are Jinn. They come hidden and steal stuff without you seeing them. Similarly we say Shaytan is something that is bad for you. In hadith we are told to cover our food so Shaytan don't enter. Now we all know why we cover our food today so bacteria or germs don't get in. Also we call someone who will do bad things and led us astray as Shaytan because the person is Human but does a lot of bad things. Evil thoughts placed in minds would also be called whispers of Shaytan.

lisabel

Lisabel
Why aren't there any Muslim Jinn's helping us today. Quran says to join each other in good works. I mean if there was Jinn then there must be atleast one Muslim Jinn. And having just one Muslim Jinn could help spread Islam all over the world. They possess bad people and make them stop doing bad things. I feel that as human beings we are not all-knowing. So whenever we don't understand something we like to attribute it to Jinn. If someone tried to show some common psychological diseases or magnetism like back when they did not know they would say it is Jinn. But truly it is only something we don't understand and only Allah (swt) is all knowing. In the Quran Jinn is exactly as definition. Something concealed. Similarly hadith mention jinn as bacteria that eat on dung and bones that we only found out about today. They also mention snakes which we know like to hide in the smallest crevices. I think even thieves are Jinn. They come hidden and steal stuff without you seeing them. Similarly we say Shaytan is something that is bad for you. In hadith we are told to cover our food so Shaytan don't enter. Now we all know why we cover our food today so bacteria or germs don't get in. Also we call someone who will do bad things and led us astray as Shaytan because the person is Human but does a lot of bad things. Evil thoughts placed in minds would also be called whispers of Shaytan.

Hi again, I doubt Jinns have more intelligence than humans, they are just beings of different material ie energy and supposed to respect us. So I wouldn't rely on them. As you know we must only rely on God.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

i am surprised that you are talking this way as if god can not beat disbelievers or he
need jinn to help muslims to do so.

God if he wanted can end it all in one day,but he is giving everyone chance to repent,
even what you called the enemies of muslims,what you called enemies can be one
day the best friends,just saying simply the jinns help us and of course help god in return
to kill the enemies,thats amazing,i dont know what to say.

Khalid bin Walid was one of the greatest enemy against Mohamed pbuh,is it hard for god to
kill him,What do you think? i leave the reply for yourself to get what i meant.

I was very undercover if I used alislam.org from the very beginning. You sound foolish and shows how much you actually bothered to read about what I wrote and what the OP wrote. You never even opened the links until the last moment. Did you even read the OP post on Jinn that he had a link to?

The Holy Quran does speak of your unity here:

[59:14] Of a truth, they have greater fear of you in their hearts than of Allah. That is because they are a people who are devoid of all reason.

[59:15] They will not fight you in a body except in fortified towns or from behind walls. Their fighting among themselves is severe. Thou thinkest them to be united, but their hearts are divided. That is because they are a people who have no sense.

[59:16] Their case is like the case of those who have, a short time before them, tasted the evil consequences of their doings. And for them is a painful punishment.

The ONLY time I see unity between the cowards has been on the issue of the Ahmadiyya Jamaat being questioned outside the pale of Islam. That has been the ONLY time. Your UNITY is only in enmity of the Real True Islam of 1400yrs back revived today. I know how many disputes there are over the smallest issues, like if ankles should be showing or whether a prophet is noor or bashr. Not even two people agree on the same thing. Everyone becomes a Kafir on the smallest issues. But everyone is UNITED ONLY AND ONLY when the issue of Ahmadiyya Jamat is raised. You don't feat Allah (swt) as much as you fear Ahmadiyya Islam, it is out of your control as Allah (swt) has set forth Angels to spread Islam to the corners of the earth.

Why're you even quoting the Quran? I mean, you believe that Jihad is abrogated, authubillah. You believe in letting the Muslims suffer under their oppressors and you believe in helping the Jews and Christians do so.

{O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.}
[ 5:51 ]

{O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.}
[ 3:118 ]

And yet you suck up to your British Christian/atheist masters and support them even if they were to kill Muslims or take over Muslim land.

There is no ahmadi in the world that understands the Quran. 100% of them do not understand it even if they memorized it all.

Anyways, these verses are directed to "Those who have believed" but you are a kaafir so...

Lol, you're such a fool its not even funny. Things you mentioned that Muslims dispute over such as ankles showing and things like that. These are normal things that there is a difference of opinion over, I was talking about REAL disputes you kaafir fool. Ofcourse you wouldn't understand.

It saddens me to see the kuffaar quoting the Quran and yet they do not believe in some of it, and also think some of it that is put in place is abrogated by some British agent dajjaal!! Truly disgusting you are your kind are.

And no, Jinn are not bacteria you freakin moron. How stupid and atheistic could you get?? Do bacteria accept Islam? Do they listen to the prophet's (peace be upon him) recitation and go back to their people and spread the message? Can they travel at super fast speeds and bring a throne to you from a long distance? So stupid... You just make this bs up cause you wanna be all 'rational' and 'logical' when interpreting the Quran and all artistotle over it so you do not believe!

{This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -

Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,}
[ 2:2-3 ]

Why's it so hard for you to believe what Allah (Azza wa Jal) tells us from the Unseen?

The funny thing about your argument is that you DON'T EVEN KNOW yourself what Jinn are in your religion! loooooool. And you have yet to refute my arguments on those Jinn in prophet Solomon's (peace be upon him) time who carried the throne of that queen.

Also, your questions are valid questions why don't Muslim jinn help us, but they shows your lack of knowledge. Please go read some Muslim books on Jinn and people who deal with them and things like that.

And just cause "jinn possession" is not mentioned in the Quran, doesn't mean it's a fairy tale you kaafir. You don't even care about the Sunnah of rasoolullah (sallAllahu alayhis wassalaam) you just care about what matches the Sunnah of your qadiani dajjaal/shaytaan (may the curse of Allah be upon him).

If Jinn can possess Humans why can't Humans who pass away possess other Humans or Jinn.

I think you watched too many ghost movies.

When a person dies, they will be in al-barzakh or "the grave" and cannot come back to this dunya unless it is Allah's (Subhana wa Ta'ala) Will.

Also, what are some of the special powers of the Jinn mentioned in the Quran. If they are simply something we cannot see it is not necessary they have special powers. What if they are simply invisible humans.

I am waiting for you to comment on one of the ifreet from among the jinn who carried the throne to prophet Solomon (peace be upon him).

May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) guide you to Islam.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
i am surprised that you are talking this way as if god can not beat disbelievers or he
need jinn to help muslims to do so.

God if he wanted can end it all in one day,but he is giving everyone chance to repent,
even what you called the enemies of muslims,what you called enemies can be one
day the best friends,just saying simply the jinns help us and of course help god in return
to kill the enemies,thats amazing,i dont know what to say.

Khalid bin Walid was one of the greatest enemy against Mohamed pbuh,is it hard for god to
kill him,What do you think? i leave the reply for yourself to get what i meant.
Where did I say KILL?? They can help save people. Many other good works they can participate in.

I think you did not read my post. My question is not raised to Allah (swt). My question is raised to those who say there are Muslim Jinn. WHY DON'T THESE JINNS HELP US IF THEY ARE MUSLIMS???? The people who say they can control Jinn. WHY CAN'T THEY GET THE JINN TO HELP PEOPLE SUFFERING IN PALESTINE?

It is because they are WRONG. There are JINN but they are not the fantasy tales people have made up. The MUSLIM JINNS in the Quran were simply people as I proved earlier. Under the 100% definition of the word JINN!

Similarly all Muslims ask Christians that if your God is so loving then why did he let his Son be crucified. It does not mean we believe God had a son. It is a hypothetical question used to crumple their statement by first assuming it to be true. Similarly I will do the same to who so ever makes up stuff from outside the Holy Quran.

Where did I say KILL?? They can help save people. Many other good works they can participate in.

I think you did not read my post. My question is not raised to Allah (swt). My question is raised to those who say there are Muslim Jinn. WHY DON'T THESE JINNS HELP US IF THEY ARE MUSLIMS???? The people who say they can control Jinn. WHY CAN'T THEY GET THE JINN TO HELP PEOPLE SUFFERING IN PALESTINE?

It is because they are WRONG. There are JINN but they are not the fantasy tales people have made up. The MUSLIM JINNS in the Quran were simply people as I proved earlier. Under the 100% definition of the word JINN!

Similarly all Muslims ask Christians that if your God is so loving then why did he let his Son be crucified. It does not mean we believe God had a son. It is a hypothetical question used to crumple their statement by first assuming it to be true. Similarly I will do the same to who so ever makes up stuff from outside the Holy Quran.

Cause they're Ahmadis and are against Jihad.

Ok, now seriously. It is usually only the shayateen among the jinn who try to seek contact with humans and 'help' them but they are actually deceiving them. Sometimes you find people who tell you they are in contact with Muslim jinn and then help you by writing some random stuff on paper and numbers or telling you to do something weird. These people are all being deceived and that is black magic that they are being involved in, which if you believe it can help you and that the fortuneteller/magician can help you, puts you out of the fold of Islam. It is easy to fall into shirk like this as that verse told us about the men who sought refuge with the jinn, same thing can happen here.

A shaytan can come and say he is a Muslim and wants to help but then leads you to disbelief.

Also, nobody can really 'control' the jinn, I dunno how you mean it in your question. But those knowledgeable in ruqya and getting the jinn out of people with verses from the Quran can only control them to get out of the body, by the Help and Permission of Allah (Subhana wa Ta'ala), and cause pain/discomfort to them.

Read up, son. And from real Muslim sources.

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Why're you even quoting the Quran? I mean, you believe that Jihad is abrogated, authubillah. You believe in letting the Muslims suffer under their oppressors and you believe in helping the Jews and Christians do so.

Do you know Chaudary Zafarullah Khan was an Ahmadi Muslim and the work he did to help Muslim states cannot be denied by anyone. While your cowards sit and suicide bomb other Muslims we actually work to better the state of the entire world, especially Muslims.

Services of Just on Ahmadi Muslim: http://www.alislam.org/library/zafar2.html

Mullah Jihad Propaganda Refuted: Untitled

"For the first time the voice of Pakistan was heard in the counsels of the United Nations on a burning topic of world-wide significance when leader of this country's delegation, Chaudhry Zafarullah Khan, addressed the United Nations Palestine Committee at Lake Success on Tuesday. It was a telling speech which tore into shreds the specious pleas put forward by the advocates of the partition of Palestine. Chaudhry Zafarullah did not merely indulge in rhetoric when he described the partition plan as `physically and geographically a monstrosity', he proceeded to prove this by unassailable arguments. Answering the contention that the migration of more Jews into Palestine should be permitted because the Jewish displaced persons desired to go to that country, Pakistan's spokesman asked whether the Americans would consent to relax or abrogate their own immigration laws if displaced persons of various other nationalities desired to enter the United States and settle there? Would America, he further asked, agree to take in the five million displaced persons of the Punjab if they desired to leave the scene of their suffering and cross over to the United States. We have little doubt that the Arabs will rejoice to find the voice of Pakistan so powerfully raised in the United Nations in defence of their cause. The addition of the independent sovereign state of Pakistan to the comity of free Muslim peoples of the World is already beginning to have its effect on international affairs,"

{O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.}
[ 5:51 ]

{O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason.}
[ 3:118 ]

And yet you suck up to your British Christian/atheist masters and support them even if they were to kill Muslims or take over Muslim land.

Show me how we do this? Please stop using your destroyed propoganda. You behave like people who attack Islam. Be careful with your Ulama's Christian style out of context propoganda.

There is no ahmadi in the world that understands the Quran. 100% of them do not understand it even if they memorized it all.

Anyways, these verses are directed to "Those who have believed" but you are a kaafir so...

I have always stated I am a Muslim and my Kalima is: There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger.

Let us Look at a Hadith:
'If a Muslim calls another a kafir, then if he is a kafir, let it be so otherwise he is himself a kafir.'
Sunan Abu Dawood, vol. 3, p. 484.

ENJOY!

Lol, you're such a fool its not even funny. Things you mentioned that Muslims dispute over such as ankles showing and things like that. These are normal things that there is a difference of opinion over, I was talking about REAL disputes you kaafir fool. Ofcourse you wouldn't understand.

It saddens me to see the kuffaar quoting the Quran and yet they do not believe in some of it, and also think some of it that is put in place is abrogated by some British agent dajjaal!! Truly disgusting you are your kind are.

You saying it doesn't make it true, neither does propaganda. Show me what you base this on. If you believe yourself to be Muslim then you should be especially careful.

And no, Jinn are not bacteria you freakin moron. How stupid and atheistic could you get?? Do bacteria accept Islam? Do they listen to the prophet's (peace be upon him) recitation and go back to their people and spread the message? Can they travel at super fast speeds and bring a throne to you from a long distance? So stupid... You just make this bs up cause you wanna be all 'rational' and 'logical' when interpreting the Quran and all artistotle over it so you do not believe!

I fully explained the word JINN used there is for those who listened to the Holy Prophet (saw) also means strangers (i.e non-arabs). But you don't bother to read. Where did I say the word used in the Quran means just bacteria. Please use your mental capacity. Also use your eyes to read.

{This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah -

Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them,}
[ 2:2-3 ]

Why's it so hard for you to believe what Allah (Azza wa Jal) tells us from the Unseen?

I said I believe exactly what Allah (swt) says in the Holy Quran. I am sorry you could tell me there are tooth fairies that are unseen but I will not believe you. You run everywhere with your arguments except into the Holy Quran.

The funny thing about your argument is that you DON'T EVEN KNOW yourself what Jinn are in your religion! loooooool. And you have yet to refute my arguments on those Jinn in prophet Solomon's (peace be upon him) time who carried the throne of that queen.

So you believe Prophet Solomon (as) asked a Jinn to go steal the throne of the Queen?If so then you are so disgusting that I should not bother explaining more of what the Holy Quran is saying. If you read the Queens response it clearly shows that she didn't think it was stolen from her.

Also, your questions are valid questions why don't Muslim jinn help us, but they shows your lack of knowledge. Please go read some Muslim books on Jinn and people who deal with them and things like that.

Surely you said we know nothing in the Quran then you must know much more. Show me. Please proceed. Quran shows the Jinn as you believe mysterious creatures helped Prophet Solomon (as). So why didn't they help the Holy Prophet (saw). Why don't they as Muslims help other fellow Muslims. Can you answer or will you say that I have lack of knowledge and leave the question. You have left blank many other Questions. Where you created from DUST???

I know exactly what the verse means, I only raise these questions to demonstrate the quality of your Ulama who fail to understand these things. They always runaway and say Kafir when they can't explain anything.

And just cause "jinn possession" is not mentioned in the Quran, doesn't mean it's a fairy tale you kaafir. You don't even care about the Sunnah of rasoolullah (sallAllahu alayhis wassalaam) you just care about what matches the Sunnah of your qadiani dajjaal/shaytaan (may the curse of Allah be upon him).

Show me where it says in our books that we don't believe in the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (saw). Moreover if Jinn that you speak of can possess and were among the Sahaba then there must be hundreds of I hadith showing possession etc. Please produce.

I think you watched too many ghost movies.

I thought you were the one who says Jinn are some mysterious creatures that possess and change forms. Are you confused?

When a person dies, they will be in al-barzakh or "the grave" and cannot come back to this dunya unless it is Allah's (Subhana wa Ta'ala) Will.

I know that all people die and what happens. If the Quran is for Jinn then it must surely talk about their death and life after. I was asking those who say Jinn possess other people after they die. Quran never says any of this but your brilliant scholars say it. Ask them to help you help me. I thought you believe Jesus (as) revived the dead. The Quran says once you die there is no coming back and only the day of resurrection. If your going to pull a Christian move and say there can be no Son of God but there was only one because it was God's will I am not going to take it nicely.

I am waiting for you to comment on one of the ifreet from among the jinn who carried the throne to prophet Solomon (peace be upon him).

I am waiting on you to explain if Prophet Solomon (as) asked a Jinn to go steal a thrown. Also explain why the Queen never got angry that someone stole her thrown. I will first show how foolish your interpretation is so that you cannot raise objections later. Prove that they are not foolish. Even when I produce verses of the Quran you fail to explain why your view contradicts, yet you reject mine on the basis of your Ulama.

May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) guide you to Islam.

May Allah (swt) have mercy on your soul

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Cause they're Ahmadis and are against Jihad.

Ok, now seriously. It is usually only the shayateen among the jinn who try to seek contact with humans and 'help' them but they are actually deceiving them. Sometimes you find people who tell you they are in contact with Muslim jinn and then help you by writing some random stuff on paper and numbers or telling you to do something weird. These people are all being deceived and that is black magic that they are being involved in, which if you believe it can help you and that the fortuneteller/magician can help you, puts you out of the fold of Islam. It is easy to fall into shirk like this as that verse told us about the men who sought refuge with the jinn, same thing can happen here.

A shaytan can come and say he is a Muslim and wants to help but then leads you to disbelief.

Also, nobody can really 'control' the jinn, I dunno how you mean it in your question. But those knowledgeable in ruqya and getting the jinn out of people with verses from the Quran can only control them to get out of the body, by the Help and Permission of Allah (Subhana wa Ta'ala), and cause pain/discomfort to them.

Read up, son. And from real Muslim sources.

WAIT A SECOND. What about the Jinn that Quran speaks of as helping Prophet Solomon (as). Am I asking for too much to say that if they are as you say then they must have surely also been along in the battles where the Holy Prophet (saw) must have surely be commanding them. All I am asking is that just to get some fellow Jinn Muslims who are reading this to please help other Human Muslims out. Am I asking for too much of another fellow Muslim?? Is my request really absurd?? Either that or the whole idea of these Jinn being non humans that are Muslims is wrong.

I personally believe the word Jinn used in the Quran is not one thing. I proved it from 2 clear verses which you wonderfully denied and failed to answer. Go back and try again. The word of MEN. And it asked JINN and HUMANS if messengers came from among themselves. It did not address just humans. It addressed BOTH.

Last edited:
WAIT A SECOND. What about the Jinn that Quran speaks of as helping Prophet Solomon (as). Am I asking for too much to say that if they are as you say then they must have surely also been along in the battles where the Holy Prophet (saw) must have surely be commanding them. All I am asking is that just to get some fellow Jinn Muslims who are reading this to please help other Human Muslims out. Am I asking for too much of another fellow Muslim?? Is my request really absurd?? Either that or the whole idea of these Jinn being non humans that are Muslims is wrong.

I personally believe the word Jinn used in the Quran is not one thing. I proved it from 2 clear verses which you wonderfully denied and failed to answer. Go back and try again. The word of MEN. And it asked JINN and HUMANS if messengers came from among themselves. It did not address just humans. It addressed BOTH.

Ok, if you want to go and communicate with jinn then that is between you and Allah (Azza wa Jal). But personally I recommend you stay away from that as many may fool you and such things.

Secondly:

{And to Solomon [We subjected] the wind, blowing forcefully, proceeding by his command toward the land which We had blessed. And We are ever, of all things, Knowing.

And of the devils were those who dived for him and did work other than that. And We were of them a guardian.}
[ 21:81-82 ]

{And to Solomon [We subjected] the wind - its morning [journey was that of] a month - and its afternoon [journey was that of] a month, and We made flow for him a spring of [liquid] copper. And among the jinn were those who worked for him by the permission of his Lord. And whoever deviated among them from Our command - We will make him taste of the punishment of the Blaze.

They made for him what he willed of elevated chambers, statues, bowls like reservoirs, and stationary kettles. [We said], "Work, O family of David, in gratitude." And few of My servants are grateful.}
[ 34:12-13 ]

{And We certainly tried Solomon and placed on his throne a body; then he returned.
He said, "My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom such as will not belong to anyone after me. Indeed, You are the Bestower."
So We subjected to him the wind blowing by his command, gently, wherever he directed,
And [also] the devils [of jinn] - every builder and diver
And others bound together in shackles.
[We said], "This is Our gift, so grant or withhold without account."
And indeed, for him is nearness to Us and a good place of return.]
[ 38:34-40 ]

Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) subjected all these things to prophet Solomon (alayhis salaam) because he asked for a kingdom the like of which will not belong to anybody after him.

Also, Allah (Azza wa Jal) is the All-Wise and even though the disbelievers are plotting and planning, Allah (Azza wa Jal) is planning too and He is the Best of Planners. It is not our place to question His Wisdom. Things such as when the Mahdi or Messiah (alayhis salaam) will come and why they didn't come yet because when they come, the Ummah will prosper greatly.

On a side note - funny how the one you think to be BOTH the Mahdi and Messiah did not do anything for the Ummah except tell them to submit to the atheists, Jews, and Christians, TOTALLY OPPOSITE of what the Mahdi and Isa ibn Maryam (alayhis salaam) - the true messiah - will do!

The Jinn have their own world and we have ours, I'm sure they have their own legal system and laws and Allah (Azza wa Jal) knows best how many Muslim jinn there are, but I'm guessing it's not majority or even 1/3 of their population wa Allahu A'lam.

Thirdly, you gave two arguments both of which I explained to you and refuted your stance on.

1 - the men among humans sought refuge with men among jinn. I already told you that MEN from HUMANS are the MALES, so MEN from JINN are the what? women? Lol, there's your answer and something to ponder upon for a time as well.

2 - messengers from amongst yourselves. I also answered this one by the Tafsir ibn Kathir. Let's put it like this, the target audience were: jinn and mankind - you can't deny this. The 'product' being delivered to this audience was human messenger. Even though one subgroup (jinn) in the main group (mankind and jinn) is not human, the product (human messenger) will also be sent to the non-human subgroup as well, b/c they are there on earth with the human subgroup and are included in the target audience. The product is not only delivered amongst mankind but it is spread amongst the jinn as well.

Anyways, this is a valid explanation but if you don't want to accept it then that's up to you but you cannot say that I didn't refute it because this IS a valid argument and there is no problem with it other than it doesn't agree with the Ahmadi religion.

Fourthly, I answered all of your points with VALID arguments and explanations but you haven't answered many of mine, and I only remember some.

First of all, you don't even have a set definition of what a 'jinn' is, you say it is just a description of many things such as insects, snakes in crevices, 'elite' humans, etc. BUT how do you reconcile the fact that the Quran says jinn were created from fire with all these definitions you have given? It says humans were created from clay, ok we know that humans are from clay, good. Jinn are from fire, ok, good. So AT ONE POINT the Quran is not speaking about humans when referring to jinn. What do you say the Quran was referring to here, insects? snakes in crevices created from fire? What?

Next, explain to me how an insect, snake in a crevice, 'elite' human can do this:

{[Solomon] said, "O assembly [of jinn], which of you will bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?"

A powerful one from among the jinn said, "I will bring it to you before you rise from your place, and indeed, I am for this [task] strong and trustworthy."

Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."
[ 27:38-40 ]

So, was it a SuperMan? SuperSnake in Crevice? Which?? And How? You say that the "jinn" mentioned that were in prophet Solomon's (alayhis salaam) army were humans, so it must be a Superman who could bring the throne "before you rise from your place" and "before your glance returns to you".
Or maybe it was Flash. No wait it was probably heavy... So Superman it is!

Is it really?

So the strong ones of jinn (mankind - according to your theory) are strong enough to qualify as Supermen?

Also, explain to me this hadith:

Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

Sahih Muslim, Book 39, 6757

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Ok, if you want to go and communicate with jinn then that is between you and Allah (Azza wa Jal)...

I do not believe in such absurd things. This is what Christians believe in calling spirits, controlling them, and exorcism.

Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) subjected all these things to prophet Solomon (alayhis salaam) because he asked for a kingdom the like of which will not belong to anybody after him.

Are you saying that Prophet Solomon (as) had a better kingdom then the Holy Prophet (saw) could ever have? I thought it was him praying after Allah(swt) told him his son would take his throne destroy the Kingdom (tested by a body placed on his thrown...). To this test Prophet Solomon (as) said that if the Israelites did not deserve it no longer then let them be the last of them to deserve it and he was okay with it (his test). After this only such a Kingdom was to come to Holy Prophet (saw) who had worthy believers. Hence this Powerful kingdom never came again in the Israelites.

On a side note - funny how the one you think to be BOTH the Mahdi and Messiah did not do anything for the Ummah except tell them to submit to the atheists, Jews, and Christians, TOTALLY OPPOSITE of what the Mahdi and Isa ibn Maryam (alayhis salaam) - the true messiah - will do!

Please stop reading false propaganda stories.

No person has ever descended physically from heavens. This false story is described so that people die and their generations die in this belief and nothing comes.How do you tell who is true, before you even mention anything they call it falsehood without even knowing anything. Look at the lies you were told about Sanaullah and Abrogation of Jihad. These people can barely even agree with one Imam in one mosque. How will they accept a Mahdi or Messiah.

Surely Muslims will be victorious, not by literally Killing Pigs and Breaking Crosses. Victory does not mean to kill everything that opposes. YOU CONVERT THEM! There are crosses used in structures that were even used before crucifixion, half the buildings including your own homes will need to be broken. No structure would be allowed to have to pieces crossing at 90 degrees. If anyone holds their hands out and legs together they will have to break him.

The Jinn have their own world and we have ours, I'm sure they have their own legal system and laws and Allah (Azza wa Jal) knows best how many Muslim jinn there are, but I'm guessing it's not majority or even 1/3 of their population wa Allahu A'lam.

I thought you believe they are Muslims and should follow the Quran. Why would not the Quran instruct them and give laws like it instructs us?

Thirdly, you gave two arguments both of which I explained to you and refuted your stance on.

1 - the men among humans sought refuge with men among jinn. I already told you that MEN from HUMANS are the MALES, so MEN from JINN are the what? women? Lol, there's your answer and something to ponder upon for a time as well.

The word is Rijal. Show me when it has ever been translated as Males. The word is not Dhakaru which is used for Males. So please show me any example in the Quran where someone translated Rijal as male. Here is the word in all instances in the Quran. It is only used for Male Humans. If you use it like you wish then show me where there is any other kind called Rijal in Arabic.

2 - messengers from amongst yourselves. I also answered this one by the Tafsir ibn Kathir. Let's put it like this, the target audience were: jinn and mankind - you can't deny this. The 'product' being delivered to this audience was human messenger. Even though one subgroup (jinn) in the main group (mankind and jinn) is not human, the product (human messenger) will also be sent to the non-human subgroup as well, b/c they are there on earth with the human subgroup and are included in the target audience. The product is not only delivered amongst mankind but it is spread amongst the jinn as well.

Anyways, this is a valid explanation but if you don't want to accept it then that's up to you but you cannot say that I didn't refute it because this IS a valid argument and there is no problem with it other than it doesn't agree with the Ahmadi religion.

Sorry this is very invalid. I apologize for any offence.

Just as We have sent among you a messenger from yourselves reciting to you Our verses and purifying you and teaching you the Book and wisdom and teaching you that which you did not know. (2:151)

On the day of judgement how can Jinn say that the Holy Prophet (saw) was sent from themselves. You fully say some Jinn are Muslim who read the Quran. The Quran says "WE HAVE SENT AMONG YOU A MESSENGER FROM YOURSELVES...". Was the Holy Prophet (saw) SENT AMONG THE JINN FROM THEMSELVES. It say YOU, not Mankind, it say YOU!! So can a fellow JINN answers that if you are Muslim and read the Quran was there this beloved messenger sent from among you.

"O company of jinn and mankind, did there not come to you messengers from among you, relating to you My verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say, "We bear witness against ourselves"; and the worldly life had deluded them, and they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers. (6:130)

So on the day of Judgement will every soul answer for themselves or will mankind answer for Jinn that day? Will Jinn say "We bear witness against ourselves". If they won't they explain to me this verse.

Fourthly, I answered all of your points with VALID arguments and explanations but you haven't answered many of mine, and I only remember some.

I asked you ARE YOU CREATED LITERALLY FROM DUST?
What did I not answer? Are you asking about how the Jinn were superfast? Well before we go there I need to know if you actually believe that Prophet Solomon (as) asked the Jinn to see who could steal the thrown the fastest?

If you did not understand the expression about getting it before he rises then you probably have never heard the use of "I will be there in a second, He got there in a blink of the eye, He was going light speed" THESE ARE EXPRESSIONS. If I am wrong then explain this:

And Pharaoh said, "Let me kill Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Indeed, I fear that he will change your religion or that he will cause corruption in the land." (40:26)

THE LITERAL TRANSLATION IS "dharūnī" LEAVE ME "aqtul" I KILL "Musa" MUSA
Word-By-Word Sahih International

Why has Sahih Muslim translation CHANGED IT? They put their own commentary right into the translation. It is an expression!!! And they know it, although they put it right into the translation. What does LEAVE ME have to do with LET ME??? It is an expression. It means leave me to do what I want to do.

There are many expressions that you accept. But whenever it comes to people other then the Holy Prophet it literally means something magical. Hypocrisy. They love to make everything seem like some fantasy story. Explain me this verse according to your rock hard literal interpetations:

And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah , "They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not. (2:154)

It say those who are KILLED. So how are they ALIVE then? It is your literal interpretation that contradicts the Quran. It does not mean literally alive. The Arabs used to avenge anyone killed that way they would believe the killed was alive. So Allah (swt) explained that do not take revenge but rather take them Alive because Allah (swt) will avenge fairly!

A Better Explaination If You Are Curious

First of all, you don't even have a set definition of what a 'jinn' is, you say it is just a description of many things such as insects, snakes in crevices, 'elite' humans, etc. BUT how do you reconcile the fact that the Quran says jinn were created from fire with all these definitions you have given? It says humans were created from clay, ok we know that humans are from clay, good. Jinn are from fire, ok, good. So AT ONE POINT the Quran is not speaking about humans when referring to jinn. What do you say the Quran was referring to here, insects? snakes in crevices created from fire? What?

My definition is exactly how I understand from the Quran and meaning of the word. You are free to make up whatever you want but don't say you base it on the Quran when it contradicts. I told you already that if you want to understand the creation from fire then go back and read the link I posted.

Continued..

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Also, explain to me this hadith:

Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

Sahih Muslim, Book 39, 6757

Please read Surat An Nas. It explains that evil whispers can come from things you see and you don't see. Moreover if you read the verses below you will know what Allah (swt) is speaking of. I think you are confused about Shaytan, Iblees, and Jinn. Here is an explanation, play from 14:04.

[youtube]I_gr_VrrJoY[/youtube]

"And He is the subjugator over His servants, and He sends over you guardian-angels until, when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him, and they do not fail [in their duties]."(6:61)

"Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators."
(15:42)
I will try to find Tafsir Ibn Kathir to read even though I don't like its structure. I really don't like how most of the online ones have made Quran embedded with there commentary as if they are stories of bible. I hope I can find a version which clearly separates translation from commentary.

Al Hamdillilah I feel you are understanding more and not showing the same kind of arrogance as before. I hope you spend some more time in prayers devoted to asking Allah (swt) for guidance.

Wowza, you had to put it in all one quote, now I gotta copy paste and everything :(

Rational_Mind said:
LaaIlahaIllAllah said:
Ok, if you want to go and communicate with jinn then that is between you and Allah (Azza wa Jal)...
I do not believe in such absurd things. This is what Christians believe in calling spirits, controlling them, and exorcism.

Yeesh, I knew that Christians believed and practiced exorcism - jinn fool them here but that is another topic - but I did not know they believe in calling spirits and controlling them...

Rational_Mind said:
LaaIlahaIllAllah said:
Are you saying that Prophet Solomon (as) had a better kingdom then the Holy Prophet (saw) could ever have? ... After this only such a Kingdom was to come to Holy Prophet (saw) who had worthy believers. Hence this Powerful kingdom never came again in the Israelites.

That is exactly what I am saying, good job. Maybe not in the hereafter but on here on earth, yes.

{And We certainly tried Solomon and placed on his throne a body; then he returned.
He said, "My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom such as will not belong to anyone after me. Indeed, You are the Bestower."
So We subjected to him the wind blowing by his command, gently, wherever he directed,
And [also] the devils [of jinn] - every builder and diver
And others bound together in shackles.
[We said], "This is Our gift, so grant or withhold without account.
"
And indeed, for him is nearness to Us and a good place of return.]
[ 38:34-40 ]

These verses confirm that prophet Solomon's (alayhis salaam) prayer was answered by Allah and a kingdom granted to him, as he asked for and not for/to future prophets or whatever.

Rational_Mind said:
LaaIlahaIllAllah said:
Please stop reading false propaganda stories.

No person has ever descended physically from heavens. This false story is described so that people die and their generations die in this belief and nothing comes.How do you tell who is true, before you even mention anything they call it falsehood without even knowing anything. Look at the lies you were told about Sanaullah and Abrogation of Jihad. These people can barely even agree with one Imam in one mosque. How will they accept a Mahdi or Messiah.

Surely Muslims will be victorious, not by literally Killing Pigs and Breaking Crosses. Victory does not mean to kill everything that opposes. YOU CONVERT THEM! There are crosses used in structures that were even used before crucifixion, half the buildings including your own homes will need to be broken. No structure would be allowed to have to pieces crossing at 90 degrees. If anyone holds their hands out and legs together they will have to break him.

I don't really care about whether the Sanaullah man did it or not, the thing I care about is, was the things quoted in that article true about what your minor masih ad-dajjaal said or not?

Also, you can check out the Sunni ahadeeth about how we will recognize the Mahdi and how we will recognize Isa ibn Maryam (alayhis salaam) to find answers to your questions.

And we don't just interpret everything literally, as you may seem to think. We interpret and use the understanding of the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and the also of the first 3 generations of knowledgeable Muslims, including companions and other scholars after the prophet (peace be upon him), b/c the he said they were the best generations.

If that article misquoted your master then I guess we both were fed propaganda and did not check both sides of story.

Rational_Mind said:
LaaIlahaIllAllah said:
I thought you believe they are Muslims and should follow the Quran. Why would not the Quran instruct them and give laws like it instructs us?

They should follow the Quran for what applies to them. Things which are different are things that the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) informed them of, one of them being the bones and dung thing. We should not clean ourselves with bones b/c it is the food for jinn and they should pronounce the name of Allah over them before eating and they will find it with meat. We should not clean ourselves w/ dung cause it's the food of the animals of jinn. Obviously these things do not apply to humans but exclusively to jinn since they have their own way of doing some things. Then they went back to tell their people about all this.

Rational_Mind said:
LaaIlahaIllAllah said:

The word is Rijal. Show me when it has ever been translated as Males. The word is not Dhakaru which is used for Males. So please show me any example in the Quran where someone translated Rijal as male. Here is the word in all instances in the Quran. It is only used for Male Humans. If you use it like you wish then show me where there is any other kind called Rijal in Arabic.

It might be interesting for you to find out - as it was for me - that some translations just translate it as 'person' or 'individual':

Pickthall
And indeed (O Muhammad) individuals of humankind used to invoke the protection of individuals of the jinn, so that they increased them in revolt against Allah);
Yusuf Ali
'True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.
Shakir
And that persons from among men used to seek refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:

Muhsin khan translation:

'And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief.

and the translator of Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

72:6 `And verily, there were men among mankind
who took shelter with the males among the Jinn,
but they increased them in Rahaq.'

Either way, Muslims for hundreds of years have been reading the Quran before you and I were born. Muslim scholars that have made it their duty to study the Arabic language so that they fully understand the Quran and ahadeeth. Even still, they believe that jinn are different than human beings, even after reading over this verse thousands of times! I'm sure they know more than you or me or the minor masih ad-dajjaal. Maybe it's cause the Quran differentiates b/w jinn and mankind about a dozen+ places, Allah knows best.

Ok, I am too lazy to do the whole quoting business and I just realized that you have a whole other post I missed before so Ima just do it like this from now.

I do not believe I was literally created from dust but I do believe that Adam (alayhis salaam) was created from it - literally.

"If you did not understand the expression about getting it before he rises then you probably have never heard the use of "I will be there in a second, He got there in a blink of the eye, He was going light speed" THESE ARE EXPRESSIONS. If I am wrong then explain this: "

Lol, this is so sad. Yes I agree there are expressions like that but when people say it, it happens in about a few minutes.

now tell me HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GO ON A TOWN, GET INSIDE A GUARDED CASTLE, CARRY A THRONE - BY YOURSELF - ALL TE WAY BACK TO YOUR "BASE"?????

Is it logical to use the expression "1sec" when you will be gone THE WHOLE DAY? If it was a human then it would take a whole day, he would probably be stopped at the gates of castle and good game, mission failed. Lol, let's be logical here.

I seek refuge in Allah from this foolishness and denying what He told us of the Unseen and denying His Signs.

"And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah , "They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not. (2:154)"

Btw, your whole example with the let me kill Musa thing is not at all applicable in this situation. If you cannot perceive that, then what can I do, and I do not want to spend my day explaining such a thing to you, when your heart is already so black and blind.

They are physically dead but alive in al-barzakh, comfortable and surrounded by angels with bright faces who greet them with "as-Salaam".

You have a confused image about Muslims, sir.

Also, this next thing was very shocking for me and made me wonder why I am even talking to you:
Why has Sahih Muslim translation CHANGED IT?

It was prolly a mistake but just incase you didnt know:
Sahih Muslim is a book of compiled ahadeeth.. Not a name of a translation of Quran...

Please read Surat An Nas. It explains that evil whispers can come from things you see and you don't see. Moreover if you read the verses below you will know what Allah (swt) is speaking of.

"And He is the subjugator over His servants, and He sends over you guardian-angels until, when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him, and they do not fail [in their duties]."(6:61)

"Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators."
(15:42)

Wowza, this is a new low even for you sir. The first verse you posted is speaking about angels, are you telling me the jinn qareen that the hadeeth spoke about which influences people to do evil and that Allah submitted the prophet's (peace be upon him) was an angel??

Secondly, the hadeeth says that EVERYONE has one and they all influence people to do things but the Allah made the prophet's (peace be upon him) jinn companion to submit so he does not whisper evil to him.

Next, words at the UN aren't gonna help the Palestinians. If anything, Jihad fisabilillah will.

I have always stated I am a Muslim and my Kalima is: There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger.

Let us Look at a Hadith:
'If a Muslim calls another a kafir, then if he is a kafir, let it be so otherwise he is himself a kafir.'
Sunan Abu Dawood, vol. 3, p. 484.

ENJOY!

Once, again you have displayed your lack of knowledge and lack of logic in general.
You think just b/c you say Laa ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolullah, you are considered a Muslim? Lol, please.
Didn't you hear of the hadeeth where the prophet (sallAllahu alayhis wassalaam) said that was separates us from the kuffaar is the salah. Secondly, Iblees believes that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His messenger. Is he considered a Muslim and will go to heaven?

I don't need your answers cause I know them (ones to questions) but I'm tryna get you to start using your head.

Furthermore, I calls it as I sees it. You are a despicable kaafir and you ask me what basis am I saying that you don't believe parts of the Quran on?
Just list some of the reasons Ahmadis are not Muslims in your head....

"Where did I say the word used in the Quran means just bacteria."
Wow, did I say that you say it JUST means bacteria? Did I not mention the SuperSnake Al-Crevici and Superman and insects (I forget if you mentioned this one or not). Angels too now, non-Arabs too now :facepalm:

You ask such silly questions near the end of this one post that I missed, that it's saddening. In the Quran are all of your answers.

I am not going to continue this discussion b/c it is futile to argue with a kaafir about Islam, might as well be arguing with a Christian about Islamic beliefs and laws. Also, neither of us are benefiting here and I am not benefiting in any way concerning my deen other than encountering deviant beliefs created in the 1900s and finding out how ridiculous they are. I could be learning valuable things of Islam and studying various topics and maybe having discussion with Muslims about issues in Islam where we can benefit one another and talk about helping the Muslims under oppression and things of the like.

I won't be replying to your future posts to me so if you really need to feed your ego that much then do so.

I would ask Allah (Azza wa Jal) to forgive you but it would be a sin.