• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Came Lookin' for a Husband

emmaleebee

Before any of you get in line to propose, I'd better explain: I've got a very specific one in mind: he spends a lot of his time on here, and I just wanted to come see what the intrigue was.

I look forward to a lot of interesting conversation.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
:biglaugh: Welcome to the board emmaleebee!

(Looking for a guy on this board? :eek: What have you just gotten yourself into!!!! TURN BACK BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!;) )

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
By the way, Emmaleebee, I feel it is desireable to point out to you that Druidus is an eligible bachelor --- just in case you'd like to know that.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
By the way, Emmaleebee, I feel it is desireable to point out to you that Druidus is an eligible bachelor --- just in case you'd like to know that.
:biglaugh:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Welcome ... should I say "good luck" in your quest? :confused:

Have a husband you can have...free of charge...just take him! :p

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Emmaleebee; Namaste

Welcome to the forum;

"I'd better explain: I've got a very specific one in mind: he spends a lot of his time on here, and I just wanted to come see what the intrigue was."

hehe - that cover quite a few of us; when did you loose him? I mean, have you looked everywhere, properly?...........:biglaugh:

Now for the boring stuff; You might like to have a look at this link:
Articles for New Members ; from there, there is a link to the forum rules, which you might also like to see.

I hope you enjoy this forum!:)

emmaleebee

Druidus said:
Cead Mile Failte!

Well now, if it's not too personal, who might this man of yours be?
funny you should ask...I wanted to see if people would like to guess. check out the games forum where I will be creating a thread to start a guessing game...should be fun!:D
Hope to see ya there!

Prima

*raises hand* I'm sorry, I already have dibs on Druidus. And Michel. And...actually, and the rest of them. You're out of luck. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah! I beat you! :D

No, really, welcome :D

martha

Playing second fiddle to the forums, eh? Well as the old saying goes, " If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" Welcome and have fun! Perhaps this place will bring you and your love closer! It couldn't hurt.:D

emmaleebee

martha said:
Playing second fiddle to the forums, eh? Well as the old saying goes, " If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"
very well put--my thinking exactly

martha said:
Welcome and have fun! Perhaps this place will bring you and your love closer! It couldn't hurt.:D
hehe--I'm not sure if it'll bring us closer or not...now we're just competing for the computer time. :)

emmaleebee

Prima said:
*raises hand* I'm sorry, I already have dibs on Druidus. And Michel. And...actually, and the rest of them. You're out of luck. Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah! I beat you! :D

No, really, welcome :D

:biglaugh:
thanks Prima:D