• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Burnt meat

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Have any of you eatin thoroughly burnt meat?

It seems to wreck my stomach pretty bad.

All I can say is don't eat it. Seems to be caught up in the digestive system for weeks.

tSbNzet.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Actually I do like blackened chicken on occasion.

And

Revolt is going to like this..

Blackened bacon.

Other than that I concur that burnt meat isn't as palatable for me either.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
That picture of the burnt meat, you would have to be an idiot to at that, I can understand a well cooked meat, but no black, yuky.

Whiterain

It's revolting. I ate some charred black crunchy ribs I burned as well.

I had acid re-flux for weeks. The stomach doesn't take it well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I once had an engineer working for me, who developed a special kind of adhesive & balloon system to attach to patients in hospitals. These were special patients, who had some kind of toxins in their digestive tract. They were fed activated charcoal to absorb the toxin. A side effect was explosive diarrhea. That's where the glued on balloon's role was important. This was what he told me, anyway.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Activated charcoal does work for absorbing certain toxins but why anyone would eat that meat in the picture
then admit it is beyond my comprehension.
Alphalfa tables from a good supplier of food supplements are a great cleaner aborbing acids, and toxins from even
organs and is said to reduce arthritis measurably.
Come to think of it I've yet to see a sick groundhog.:D

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I once had an engineer working for me, who developed a special kind of adhesive & balloon system to attach to patients in hospitals. These were special patients, who had some kind of toxins in their digestive tract. They were fed activated charcoal to absorb the toxin. A side effect was explosive diarrhea. That's where the glued on balloon's role was important. This was what he told me, anyway.
Sounds messy.

Whiterain

I need to get a probiatic now that I remember all this burnt meat I've eatin.

I just couldn't throw it out so I ate what I could. Twice I've burnt ribs and ate them. Don't do it just throw them in the garbage...

I've had acid reflux for days now, and last time it was worse though because I ate more. The digestive system just doesn't handle the burnt meat like it does rare.

In fact I think I process rare meat fine, if not best or even better than well done.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I need to get a probiatic now that I remember all this burnt meat I've eatin.

I just couldn't throw it out so I ate what I could. Twice I've burnt ribs and ate them. Don't do it just throw them in the garbage...

I've had acid reflux for days now, and last time it was worse though because I ate more. The digestive system just doesn't handle the burnt meat like it does rare.

In fact I think I process rare meat fine, if not best or even better than well done.
Well you know what to do next time, don't eat it, its better to starve.

Whiterain

I hate wasting food, it infuriates me but ya.

The first time burning a rack of ribs it was all my fault, second time it was a bit of my Mothers fault..

I just hate wasting food, particular over cooking or burning it.

Tumah

Veteran Member
My grandmother has this really weird oven. The only setting it has on it for cooking meat and poultry is "dry".

Deidre

Ew, no. That image in the OP will last with me for days... :eek:

Beef jerky...is that burnt or is that just prepared a certain way to resemble burnt meat? lol I'm sincerely asking. ^_^

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Maybe I'm a little dense tonight but try as I might I cannot grasp where or why the balloon would be placed. Pics?