• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

exchemist

Veteran Member
Has Tommy ever claimed to be some kind of saint?

He is not the only one that likes a pint but that does not mean that he takes drugs.

How many bars are there in Parliament?

Talking of MP’s, was whatever he has said and done in your link been bad enough that he has been forced to wear an electronic tag?

Jailed MP to become first to wear electronic tag in Parliament | Metro News

He admits he was drunk and what he said was just banter between mates but one of those “mates” turned out to be a Judas.

As he says, would he be stupid enough to get involved with drugs in a Sharia controlled Islamic country?

After all the dirt digging that the MSM have been busy doing to try to discredit him is this the best that they can do?

I believe Tommy’s comments were private and made a long time ago. Most people have some skeletons in their closet. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I couldn’t access your link but I have provided some links for you with some relevant information.

Security Check Required

The Sun reporter said he had no respect for Tommy because he beat up his pregnant wife and attacked a police officer that was trying to defend her, but this is the only incident that I can find involving police and they were attacking Tommy.

It will be interesting to find out what Tommy has discovered about the BBC.
Readers will be able to draw their own conclusions about Yaxley-Lennon - and about what UKIP has become.

And about you. :D

Altfish

Veteran Member
Using your logic 52% of Britain’s are millionaires and privileged. Brainwashed or what?
Firstly it was. 52% of those who voted - about 37% of the electorate
Secondly, most of them didn't know what they were voting for apart for "Get our Sovereignty Back", "£350m a week for NHS", "Blue Passports" and "Taking back control" - apart from the passports we will be getting none of those.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Firstly it was. 52% of those who voted - about 37% of the electorate
Secondly, most of them didn't know what they were voting for apart for "Get our Sovereignty Back", "£350m a week for NHS", "Blue Passports" and "Taking back control" - apart from the passports we will be getting none of those.
The blue passports one always makes me laugh, since the old ones are quite clearly black, not blue at all, not even the deepest shade of navy blue. I have several expired ones in a drawer of my desk. So we are indulging a wistful nostalgia for something that never existed. To add to the absurdity, it turns out we could have had any colour we wanted, while members of the EU - the EU does not mandate the use of any particular colour!

So belief in an imaginary Brussels tyranny, combined with nostalgia for a past that never was - it could be a metaphor for the whole Brexit dream.

Altfish

Veteran Member
#Altfish

Is there a rape crisis centre for white women only or would that be illegal?
If your hero (or you) had taken two minutes to do some research he would see that it does cater for white women too. It was advertising that it was multi-lingual.
Stop defending the indefensible

Notanumber

A Free Man
If your hero (or you) had taken two minutes to do some research he would see that it does cater for white women too. It was advertising that it was multi-lingual.
Stop defending the indefensible

Tommy Robinson knows more than people give him credit for.