• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

Notanumber

A Free Man
Actually its Macron and his right wing cronies, The EU has nothing to do with tax increases, fuel price increases reduction in healthcare etc. Unless of course you can provide evidence to back your claim it will be regarded in the same way the rest of your hate propaganda is regarded.

How can a globalist champion such as Macron be classed as right wing?

Is the EU responsible for the media blackout?

Even the Left in Italy are becoming anti-EU.

Why is the cost of living so high in an EU flagship country like France?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How can a globalist champion such as Macron be classed as right wing?

Is the EU responsible for the media blackout?

Even the Left in Italy are becoming anti-EU.

Why is the cost of living so high in an EU flagship country like France?

You obviously have no clue about french politics (or life) so i suggest you stop embarrassing yourself.

What media blackout? .i am guessing you have no access to french newspapers and television news. And of course the eu is just as responsible as you are. What? You are not responsible?

So when italy has an exit vote we will see how it turns out, until then you are on your own , get used to it.

The cost of living is roughly equivalent (or slightly lower)
to the UK at the moment with the exception of commodities that macron has increased taxation on such as fuel. But lets look at council tax... Ours is €630pa for a 5 bedroom house. In the UK, 4 years ago we paid £2380pa for a smaller property.
Also a typical food basket is less expensive because the method of shopping is different. More reliance on local market produce in france which is considerably less expensive than supermarket stuff.

And after brexit when the UK cost of living skyrockets i would be interested if you ask the same question again?

Notanumber

A Free Man
The best way for the UK to avoid ending up like France is to leave the clutches of the EU with a clean break as soon as possible.

Notanumber

A Free Man
This is current British Values...selling arms to despot regimes...

Jeremy Hunt urges Germany to rethink Saudi arms sales ban

...the post Brexit trade collapse will leave us with few alternatives.

Just because our present Parliament is incompetent doesn’t mean that we can’t get a better one at the next general election.

We need one that represents the will of the people.

UK Independence Party (UKIP)

We need to address the issues regarding Free Speech and Political Correctness.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Just because our present Parliament is incompetent doesn’t mean that we can’t get a better one at the next general election.

We need one that represents the will of the people.

UK Independence Party (UKIP)

Yet seems chronically incapable of getting their MP count above two. How can they be expected to win a general election when
  1. Their main issue - Brexit - is forecast by all experts (i.e. people who know what they're talking about) to be bad for the economy and our quality of life;
  2. They're constantly pandering to the far-right of English politics by normalising thugs like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?
?

We need to address the issues regarding Free Speech and Political Correctness. white people not being able to get away with making racist remarks and making fact-free appeals to xenophobia and dog-whistle politics.

I just went ahead and made this bit of your post more honest for you. Hope you don't mind.

Notanumber

A Free Man
upload_2019-2-21_7-25-57.png