• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

British Values

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
@oldbadger

As far as I know, she has not broken any laws.

BTW, did you hear about the crazy ideas that were being proposed at the Labour conference?

Ah ha.......! Is that some kind of brake you are applying there, concerning free(-religious) schools in the UK? Interesting.

And why do you think I would be interested in including other ideas, not connected with education, at a political party conference? This debate is about a standard curriculum and system of education in Brit schools, with standard examinations and qualifications?

Or are you trying to change the subject now?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Ah ha.......! Is that some kind of brake you are applying there, concerning free(-religious) schools in the UK? Interesting.

And why do you think I would be interested in including other ideas, not connected with education, at a political party conference? This debate is about a standard curriculum and system of education in Brit schools, with standard examinations and qualifications?

Or are you trying to change the subject now?

I reckon you have been trying to change the subject from the start.

Is she promoting any religious ideology?

Has she broken any laws?

Altfish

Veteran Member
She is a clever woman so how could she possibly support Labour conferences.

Her system is proven to work for the pupils. Surely, that is all that matters.
Teaching by rote also works, but you don't learn anything - kids need to learn to think for themselves.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I have no loyalties to the Lib Dems; however they are far more centrist than any other current party

You told us that they would have your vote even thought they are not democrats.

Have you heard of the Trades Description Act because they obviously have not?

Altfish

Veteran Member
You told us that they would have your vote even thought they are not democrats.

Have you heard of the Trades Description Act because they obviously have not?
What is it you don't understand about being disenfranchised and tactical voting?
Is it a bit like British Values, beyond your comprehension?