• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breakfast

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This is my ideal breakfast. No salty or savory...as u can see

a-colazione.jpg

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
You had breakfast!? You were lucky! We could only dream of 3 meals a day, 2 would have been sheer luxury..... :p

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sausage patties not a usual UK thing?

Eh?

Sausage meat is available at most uk butchers, often in a loaf shape served sliced and fried but mostly just like minced beef. Either way its easy enough to shape into a pattie

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Just got back from the grocery. I found these new breakfast items there (they were out of pongal :(). I can't wait to try them!!

upload_2021-2-25_14-21-1.png

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Just got back from the grocery. I found these new breakfast items there (they were out of pongal :(). I can't wait to try them!!

View attachment 48077

Pretty easy to make your own. Before I discovered the gluten sensitivity, I made a lot of home-made kesari, which is similar. You pan roast cream of wheat, and then add it to boiling milk, and stir it until it thickens. You can add coconut, sweeten to taste, raisins, chopped almonds, cashews, etc. When I made it I'd form it into a cake about an inch thick, and then slice it like a pie. For awhile there, it was 5 days a week, breakfast. The best thing is it's not cheating, like buying some pre-mix stuff.

Edited ... needs a little butter in the milk. Not a lot, but it keeps the mixture from sticking to the sides when you stir it.

Rava Kesari Recipe | How to make Kesari Recipe

Last edited: