• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breakfast

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You can also throw in a couple of extra potatoes when you make boiled potatoes and chill them overnight to shred directly into your skillet, seasoning them as above.
I used to do that, but I was always dissatisfied. They never measured up to the hash browns from Al's Breakfast in Dinkytown. But that is not bad.

I also like to bake some extra potatoes whenever I make some. Not for hash browns but for sliced fried potatoes. The baking process seems to make them taste even more "potatoey".

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Jell-o is a brand name of fruit flavored gelatin. What we call jelly is a smoother form of jam, I suppose.
It's no wonder europeans find the idea of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and biscuits and gravy to be repulsive. ;)
Oooh biscuits and gravy . . . Sausage gravy of course. No danger from cholesterol or calories there:rolleyes:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Nutella is hazelnut spread. Never heard of it regarded as a "kid" thing.

Its more a palm oil and sugar spread with a hazelnut flavour.

58a36d06dd08956f298b4589.jpeg