• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Booko's daughter here!

Eibhlin

Hi! I'm Booko's daughter, Ellen. Mom sugessted that I study Neo-Paganism for my term paper. My teacher once had a student almost finish their paper on Wicca, but about a week or so before the paper was due, the student's mother all of a sudden said that she couldn't do a project on it because it would *make her a witch*, or something equally ridiculous, even though the mother had signed that the topic was okay for her daughter to study, thus leaving the student very little time to do another entire paper because her mom didn't want her to turn it in.

So, I'm sure my teacher would still like someone to do a paper on that topic, and I decided I would, since I think it's a shame that I don't know anything about Neo-Paganism *how sad*.

lizskid

BANNED
Hey, welcome, Ellen!!! We are happy to have one of Booko's chickies here! I hope you find what you need and decide to stay around!!!!

lunamoth

Will to love
Welcome Ellen! Hope you find your experience here fun and interesting.

Here, have a cupcake, but watch out for the corrupting influence of Choodiansts. :D

choccupcake.jpg

ayani

yay dwarves!

it's great to have you here, welcome! there are many neo-pagans here who can help you out. :yes:

Mavrikmind

Welcome to the Forum Ellen, it's great to have you here. I'm sure you'll find gobs of material and gobs of really kewl peeps. Have fun :D

Booko

Deviled Hen
Oh, you're here!

Be sure to behave yourself, now, or I shall post your nekkid baby pictures in my Gallery. :slap:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Heh. How's things ;)

Have fun. Don't mess with your mum. If you need a reason, I can post pics of the scars... that's one big beak she's got.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I'm sure your mother warned you to stay away from any zombie-like creatures here, right? Mwahahahahah!:fork:

Welcome!:D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Welcome. If you have any questions (for your term paper), feel free to send me a PM. I'm on RF almost everyday, so you should get a response the same day, the next day at the latest.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome! Your mum is one of the most awesome people here!

Is that a Neopet as your avatar? (My favorite used to be the Eyrie.) It's great to meet you!

BFD_Zayl

hey! maybe ya heard of me! im one of Booko's friends (one of thousands, i know) :D no...? never heard of me then? *rebounds* ah im sure you just lose track of all of her friends! lol. i hope your paper goes well, feel free to ask around and even i will attempt to answer them to the best of my abilities. so, how old are you? and do you still live in michigan?

Eibhlin

BFD_Zayl said:
hey! maybe ya heard of me! im one of Booko's friends (one of thousands, i know) :D no...? never heard of me then? *rebounds* ah im sure you just lose track of all of her friends! lol. i hope your paper goes well, feel free to ask around and even i will attempt to answer them to the best of my abilities. so, how old are you? and do you still live in michigan?

I'm fifteen, and Mum lived in Michigan, but I was born in Georgia.

and yes, it is rather hard too keep track of Mum's friends on RF:D