• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Booko's daughter here!

BFD_Zayl

Eibhlin said:
I'm fifteen, and Mum lived in Michigan, but I was born in Georgia.

and yes, it is rather hard too keep track of Mum's friends on RF:D
heh heh, well i am pleased to meet you, i'm sixteen myself (seventeen in May) your mum is a great person, has some quirks but heh, every body has quirks

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Welcome Eibhlim! It's good to see you here. You've got one awesome mom -- don't ever forget it! :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Tashe delek and welcome to RF! :)

Good luck on your paper, Ellen. From one dancer to another. :flower:

Peace,
Mystic

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
WOOT-WOOO!!!!

Yeah for another Georgia-born member!!! :cool: Mucho welcome aqui!

I think you'll find it's a fun little disctraction, and if you can handle all the zaniness, a good source of information.

Cha' about the Choodiasts. Whenever I ask too many questions, they toss me a cupcake and remind me to have fun. :D

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Hello Ellen! Salaam and welcome!

Your mom is one cool "Chick." :chicken: ;) It will be great having you here!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Ellen!

Welcome to one of Booko's chicks to the Forum! (not slang, but as in Chicken):D

I hope you get to like us all (and you can keep Tabs on Mum while you're here) ......:)

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Welcome.

If you take after your mum you should be a great addition to the forum. I hope you find what you need (though I won't be able to help with that) for your school work.

Booko,

Aren't you afraid that she might see you airing your dirty linen, so to speak? I mean, my two are way too young to be on an internet forum yet, but I do sometimes wonder what they'd make of things if they did see what I write.

James

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Welcome to RF. It's really great to meet Booko's daughter. Oh and your avatar is wicked cute! :yes:

robtex

Veteran Member
Hey Sharon's daugther! Great to meet you. What are your hobbies and interests? You listed dance studio..what kinda dance?

Ðanisty

Eibhlin said:
I'm fifteen, and Mum lived in Michigan, but I was born in Georgia.

and yes, it is rather hard too keep track of Mum's friends on RF:D
I'm 28 and my mom lived in Michigan, but I was born in Georgia too...lol.

Good luck with your paper and I sure hope you stick around. This is a great forum and there's so much to learn here. It's a shame that other student's mother put her in such a position to write a paper at the last minute!

PureX

Veteran Member
Let's see ... Georgia ... a paper on wiccans ... mmmm, just write that wiccans are all godless heathins, hell-bound and sin-filled. That should get an "A".

*snickering*

XAAX

PureX said:
Let's see ... Georgia ... a paper on wiccans ... mmmm, just write that wiccans are all godless heathins, hell-bound and sin-filled. That should get an "A".
*snickering*

Very good point, save yourself the research..lol...Welcome to the forums..hope your stay is a pleasant one....:cool:

Eibhlin

robtex said:
What are your hobbies and interests? You listed dance studio..what kinda dance?

Well, as far as dancing goes, I do ballet, pointe (like ballet, but where you stand on your toes *ouch*), jazz, lyrical, hip-hop, tap, and plenty of Irish dance competitions. I also take musical theatre, but that's also singing and acting.

Along with all of that, I take voice lessons, and I've played in school symphonic bands for about five years now. I play trombone, but in fifth grade I played baritone (the small tuba), so I could always double parts. :) For a while now, I've been tring to teach myself to draw and write, usually during classtime, but now I only draw when I don't have other work to do and my teachers aren't teaching. I play D&D with the family, so I also like to paint those little miniatures!

Also, I've been starting a garage band (which desparately needs a bass guitar player), but we haven't been playing yet, since we've just been getting people who can play together. I'm going to start off singing, but I want to learn guitar, bass guitar, and piano/keyboard, too! Needless to say I have my work cut out for me!

I like to keep myself busy...:D