• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Booko's daughter here!

Eibhlin

PureX said:
Let's see ... Georgia ... a paper on wiccans ... mmmm, just write that wiccans are all godless heathins, hell-bound and sin-filled. That should get an "A".

*snickering*

Actually, I'd kinda like to know for myself, since we all know why nobody in school teaches this kind of stuff, and I never have time (I wonder why!) to myself to learn it at home. I personally think it's really sad that I don't know much of anything about most religions:(.

Not to mention, my teacher actually thought it was an awesome idea to do a paper on Wicca, and I agree!:D

Circle_One

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have, on Paganism, for your paper :)

Blessed Be.

lizskid

BANNED
Now, I have to ask about the avatar...interesting choice with your mom being a chicken and all...is this an attempt at changing the order of things??? LOL

Good luck with your paper! Let's hear it for the baritone!!!!!