• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boat full of migrants crosses English Channel and lands on nude beach

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Migrants land on nudist beach - and naked sunbathers offer them hot drinks

The naked sunbathers offered them hot drinks.

A BOAT full of asylum seekers streaks ashore — at a nudist beach.

One naked sunbather swam out to the inflatable to ask if they were OK.

Around 80 nudists were on pebbly Fairlight Glen Beach near Hastings, East Sussex, on Monday morning.

Dad-of-two Jamie Anley, 48, was on his first trip to the beach with wife Astrid, 52.

They had just stripped off when the dinghy, containing ten men and a woman, approached the shore.

Entrepreneur Jamie said: “It was a hilarious situation.

“We were sat on our towels and I noticed the boat.

“They had an engine on their dinghy but they were paddling about ten metres off the beach, probably thinking, ‘What the hell is this?’.

“The beachgoers were all very friendly — we offered the migrants drinks.

“They were aged from about 17 to 45. Some of the men kept their heads down but some had little smirks on.

“Some of them were wearing leather jackets, they weren’t dressed for the occasion!”

TM-muzz-2.jpg

Somehow, the migrants were not scared off upon encountering this scene. ;)

BSM1

What? Me worry?
And supposedly one of the seekers may have recognized one of the nudists as he asked another seeker "Ain't that Dick Brown?".

Whereas the other seeker said, "no, it's White. This is England afterall!". (Again, my deepest apologies).

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
More like - "I told you they weren't all wealthy - this lot can't even afford clothes!"