• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black People Trespass Into Whites Only Area

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
RACISM AND POLICE BRUTALITY CONTINUES

"Teens at the pool party told BuzzFeed News the police were called after a fight broke out between adults and youths at the pool after the adults made racist comments telling the black children to leave the area and return to "Section 8 [public] housing."

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

"...at least 385 people got shot and killed by police nationwide during the first five months of this year, more than two a day, according to a Washington Post analysis. That is more than twice the rate of fatal police shootings tallied by the federal government over the past decade, a count that officials concede is incomplete..."

Fatal police shootings in 2015 approaching 400 nationwide - The Washington Post

Life under a regime which tries to impose "human rights" and "democracy" all over the world by invasions. Indeed hypocricy.

And I always wondered why American nations have not stopped the warmongering-invasionist foreign policy of the USA regime. It seems they are busy with this stupid inside conflicts and Police brutality. And American regime (leaders of all parties, arm dealers, bankers) wins inside and outside of the country. And the folks lose by fighting one another.

Coming from a supporter of Iran, your comments are as hypocritical as they are hollow.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
It's not against the law to be a racist. It's hard to set aside one's own bias when the media continues to promote racism.

We've laws, anti-discrimination laws. If people are caught breaking these laws then they are held accountable. They are not held accountable according to other people's opinions about them. It has to be proven they broke the law.

Mercy Not Sacrifice

RACISM AND POLICE BRUTALITY CONTINUES

"Teens at the pool party told BuzzFeed News the police were called after a fight broke out between adults and youths at the pool after the adults made racist comments telling the black children to leave the area and return to "Section 8 [public] housing."

Texas Police Officer On Administrative Leave After Pulling Weapon On Teens During Pool Party - BuzzFeed News

"...at least 385 people got shot and killed by police nationwide during the first five months of this year, more than two a day, according to a Washington Post analysis. That is more than twice the rate of fatal police shootings tallied by the federal government over the past decade, a count that officials concede is incomplete..."

Fatal police shootings in 2015 approaching 400 nationwide - The Washington Post

Life under a regime which tries to impose "human rights" and "democracy" all over the world by invasions. Indeed hypocricy.

And I always wondered why American nations have not stopped the warmongering-invasionist foreign policy of the USA regime. It seems they are busy with this stupid inside conflicts and Police brutality. And American regime (leaders of all parties, arm dealers, bankers) wins inside and outside of the country. And the folks lose by fighting one another.

The world has long known that we have been bullying other nations. Now they are learning that we have been bulling selected groups within our own borders.

You are right, it is hypocrisy, pure and simple.

Mercy Not Sacrifice

You can reference a militarized police force as bad here in 'Murica, but you can't mention institutionalized racism and how that might manifest in a militarized police force. :)

{there's only one American nation that I'm aware of} The US continues it's "warmongering-invasionist foreign policy" because we feel we're on a mission (apparently from the god of democracy) to spread democracy by hook or by crook to the unwashed masses. After all, we possess exceptionalism and all that jazz.

Despite the above, one of the lovely things 'bout living here is I can say all that about my country and not fear a knock on the door or upside the head. :cool:

As long as you're white. Black and brown Americans do not enjoy this privilege. They live in fear of the fact that a police officer could strike anytime, anywhere, with only the smallest of provocation. And this McKinney, Texas cop is only the latest example of this phenomenon.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Racism within us police department is huge problem. It seems the american nation endorses racist police.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Sir! With all due respect to you as a person that statement couldn't be more wrong.
I served (suffered) 22.5 years in the mean streets as a copper.
You are sadly misinformed at the very least.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Maybe he remembers your old avatar?
clown-from-spawn.jpg

dust1n

Zindīq
About a hundred black and brown people jumped a fence, crashed a private party, started fighting and carrying on until the owners called the cops and then proceeded to attack the cops.
I'm calling BS.
Tom

Considering I couldn't really find any details about any of this story, I would really like to see the source you got this information.

Marisa

As long as you're white. Black and brown Americans do not enjoy this privilege. They live in fear of the fact that a police officer could strike anytime, anywhere, with only the smallest of provocation. And this McKinney, Texas cop is only the latest example of this phenomenon.
Word.