• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Black magic is the tool being used

Kerr

Also, wikipedia on pandemic states this about flu:
  • The Greek physician Hippocrates, the "Father of Medicine", first described influenza in 412 BC.[62]
  • The first influenza pandemic was recorded in 1580 and since then influenza pandemics occurred every 10 to 30 years.[63][64][65]
  • The "Asiatic Flu", 1889–1890, was first reported in May 1889 in Bukhara, Uzbekistan. By October, it had reached Tomsk and the Caucasus. It rapidly spread west and hit North America in December 1889, South America in February–April 1890, India in February-March 1890, and Australia in March–April 1890. It was purportedly caused by the H2N8 type of flu virus. It had a very high attack and mortality rate. About 1 million people died in this pandemic."[66]
  • The "Spanish flu", 1918–1919. First identified early in March 1918 in US troops training at Camp Funston, Kansas. By October 1918, it had spread to become a world-wide pandemic on all continents, and eventually infected an estimated one third of the world's population (or ≈500 million persons).[67] Unusually deadly and virulent, it ended nearly as quickly as it began, vanishing completely within 18 months. In six months, some 50 million were dead;[67] some estimates put the total of those killed worldwide at over twice that number.[68] An estimated 17 million died in India, 675,000 in the United States[69] and 200,000 in the UK. The virus was recently reconstructed by scientists at the CDC studying remains preserved by the Alaskan permafrost. They identified it as a type of H1N1 virus.[citation needed]
  • The "Asian Flu", 1957–58. An H2N2 virus caused about 70,000 deaths in the United States. First identified in China in late February 1957, the Asian flu spread to the United States by June 1957. It caused about 2 million deaths globally.[70]
  • The "Hong Kong Flu", 1968–69. An H3N2 caused about 34,000 deaths in the United States. This virus was first detected in Hong Kong in early 1968, and spread to the United States later that year. This pandemic of 1968 and 1969 killed an estimated one million people worldwide.[71] Influenza A (H3N2) viruses still circulate today.

charlienecro

Do you really think 911 was as the government and major mainstream media have portrayed?

Do you believe they only found one bomb at the Oklahoma City Bombing?

www(dot)youtube(dot)com/watch?v=VMrYeMTXifc&feature=related

Time to wake up.

Perfect Circle

Just Browsing
I am sure all the audience have heard of Black Magic, but have you ever wondered as to the reality of this practice and how long it dates back, and how it has been handed down by the secret societies through generations, kept well out of sight from the common man, so that these evil old men can have a firm grasp on human society. If you indulge deeper in the manner as to how these rituals are performed and for what purpose you will truly wonder if you are living in a horror movie.

The act of Black magic by the way was taught by man by the males amongst the Jinns, they taught the magic where they would create discord between man and wife. Man was warned not to sell this magic for a profit but as usual man was disobediant and the art of this Magic flourished. If all of you truly investigate into the secret socities of today, you will most certaintly come across indications that there is something wrong with their establishments, this gets more sinister when you discover that The evil jinns even today have a firm grasp on these establishments and it is they who dictate and instruct mankind what to do with the state of affairs of the world, I know this might seem completely out of order, but the men of understanding will regognise as to what i say is pretty much all true.

The media plays a very strong part in brainwashing the feeble mind, if you know how to regognise the signs you will come to know how they manipulate the lost sheep, take for example Madonna, see all her videos, see the songs she has done, in reality she is part of this cult who perform all these evil and vile things.Look beyond what you see with your eyes and see the signs, and it is then you will recognise the truth, 9/11 was one of the biggest rituals of this century, the two towers represent the colums of the temple of solomon, the blast was to open a portal for the demons to come into this dimension. I will stop now, do your research and let us discuss this very serious issue, for I can assure you what I am uttering from my mouth is indeed the truth.

Hi IMAM. Have you met FFH?

blackout

Violet.
lesser black magick, just like the bible
can be used by the good and the evil alike,
for the purposes of "good or evil".

black magick is not evil or good.
people are.
the bible is not evil or good.
people are.
prayer is not evil or good.
people's in'tentions are.

IMO, people who seek to control other people,
beyond their OWN free will...
through any kind of force or underhanded manipulation
subtle, direct or otherwise
are dabbling in evil.

Last edited:
You'll be surprised just how popular this is in some places, societies, and people.

I remember the first time I heard it from an american lady who was staying in the hotel where I worked, she would only eat Kosher food, so I assumed she was jewish, when she asked for directions to church I asked what denomination, to which she archly replied '' catholic of course'' she then explained that kosher food has secret symbols on it to show that it hasn't been poisoned :eek: funny thing is a few years later I had an american man staying in another hotel I worked in who would only eat Halal food for the same reason :biglaugh:

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
The words "black magic" are not very politically correct. You may offend some people that are of darker skin. Maybe you could say something like "evil magic" or "negative magic." That would be more to the point and less offensive to people. :yes: That said, magic is no secret. Those who can handle it know about it.

blackout

Violet.
ahh...as are snap judgements

I have not made any "snap judgements".

It is not "sad" that black magick is practiced every day.

it is sad that people are so gullable.
it is sad that people cannot think for themselves.
it is sad that people follow the herd.
it is sad that the little people don't stick together,
when the system is dividing and conquoring and stealing from them.
It is sad that people don't think outside the box,
and work together for the benefit of the whole.
(against the tyrants who seek to own and bleed them dry)

many things are sad.
the practice of black magick is not one of them however.
people's inability to see through illusion is most unfortunate.
if people CHOOSE to be the "subjects" of others,
then that is their choice.
to me, that is a very sorry choice.

The WISE use of black magick, can help individuals overcome this crap.

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
The words "black magic" are not very politically correct. You may offend some people that are of darker skin. Maybe you could say something like "evil magic" or "negative magic." That would be more to the point and less offensive to people. :yes: That said, magic is no secret. Those who can handle it know about it.

there is no "evil magic".

there are only evil people.

there are no "evil knives"
only people who weild knives to an evil end.

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Welcome aboard IMAM, I really appreciate the effort you have put into this forum, it makes clearer, much of the islamic position on various issues, which is vital for all of us to understand if our planet is to live in harmony. I am sure you believe what you are saying very strongly, however I do not see much in the way of healthy skepticism and self rationalisation, but rather a dogmatic regurgitation of what someone else has said. Critical thinking allowed Copernicus to challenge similar ideologies back in the 15th century. Your discussions reminds me of the arguments of the catholic church in their charges against Galileo (guess who was right). Given another 500 odd years your society will evolve to where the west is today, be patient and all your questions will be answered.

Now back to the OP (Original Post)

Black Magic is really just a biased interpretation of pre-rational science. Negating psuedo psychological con jobs, the fact that often the elder women of a tribe knew much about herbs and their properties, that real medicine and science developed , something religion could never do. Whilst certain combinations of these herbs can be lethal, they often have profound psychotropic activity also, flying on broom sticks, visions of angels and devils, appreciation of the natural world. Atropine from Belladonna is used daily in every major hospital in the world. Datura gives use Hyoscine, anti diarrhea and motion sickness cure, Ergot gives us ergotamine, to treat migraines and post-partum bleeding but also LSD-25, certain vines of south america give us d-tubocurarine.

I would say your black magic and jins have saved more lives than any religion (which tends at times to leave millions dead). So I see no problem with your dreaded enemy of man, in fact I believe much more can be learnt through free thinking and real world phenomena represented with black magic, wiccan style ideas than could ever be gained from dated god myths.

It is my opinion that heaven and hell, good and evil, god and satan exist only in the the minds of some, not in the external real world universe that quite frankly doesn't give ***** what we as humans think or do. We are just one bright but expendable tiny part of the universe. Religion tends to make us think we are some how important in the grand scheme of things which in fact we are not.

Cheers

Last edited:

IMAM

Well that is what they want yu to beleive in so that they can continue in their practices whilst we say these are all medley of false dreams and conjecture. I must say they hve completely succeeded in thier evil plots, as most of you think that these are just deluded banter.

blackout

Violet.
Well that is what they want yu to beleive in so that they can continue in their practices whilst we say these are all medley of false dreams and conjecture. I must say they hve completely succeeded in thier evil plots, as most of you think that these are just deluded banter.

I"m sorry.

What is what who wants you to believe in?

Who are (the) they (to which you refer)?

blackout

Violet.
Well, if by the illuminati you mean the super elite banking families
who live above the laws and norms that govern the rest of the world,
literally growing their money on (magick mint) trees,
making the rest of us pay them "interest" for no good reason,
and basically owning the world simply for their birthright into
the super elite "inheratence" of their family's namesake.
I might agree with you.

From here on down people are easily owned... and swayed.
The slaves are always vying for position. :shrug:
We all want a good life, right?

When you use terms like "illuminati" I think you detract
from what is VERIFIABLY true.

The ones who OWN the world,
Rule the world.

Money is the most powerful talisman in existence.
The forger/designer/maker/owner of that talisman is "King".

Last edited: