• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Big Love

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I used to watch every episode and then I lost track between seasons..I dont think I saw any of episode two...We switched to verizon..And I have still not fgured out how to use the "on demand" feature..I bet they have it on there..

Love

Dallas

Katya

Okay, I suspect all of the LDS are going to die of shock to hear me say this, but "Big Love" is my favorite show. I LOVE IT! The story lines are excellent and the casting simply could not be better.

HA!! I love this show too. I came across it by accident. I was channel surfing, then forgot to change the channel. :D

rojse

RF Addict
I have just brought the first and second seasons of Big Love, for about thirty-five dollars each. Now I get to watch every episode, in order.

And since I have some time off work, I have been watching the shows. I'm up to episode five already, and hope to finish off the first season by tomorrow afternoon.

Just thought I would tell everyone, just to see who would get jealous.:p

rojse

RF Addict
For those in Australia, apparently, SBS will be airing "Big Love" at 8:30 on Tuesdays. :danana:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I thought you and Big Love had decided to see other people... Does this mean you're back together?! :D
Uh... I never said that. I was actually pretty upset with them over the episode in which the temple endowment was reenacted :149:, but I never did say I was going to stop watching. It's my favorite show in spite of what I feel was inappropriate and disrespectful, and I'm excited to see it start again.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Over half-way through season 3. So far, much better than season 2. Jealous of those who get to start season 4 tonight (no HBO here).

Nanda

Polyanna
What do you guys think of the new opening? Very different from the old one, where you really got the sense that they were a family. This one's a lot darker, it seems to me. It makes sense, considering where they are right now, but I kinda miss the old one.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
What do you guys think of the new opening? Very different from the old one, where you really got the sense that they were a family. This one's a lot darker, it seems to me. It makes sense, considering where they are right now, but I kinda miss the old one.
I have to wait until Wednesday to watch it on-demand with my daughter. That's three whole days! I'm glad you didn't give anything away... (I'm not checking this thread again till after I've watched it.)

blackout

Violet.
Hey Nan! Our library just got the first season of Big Love in!

We got it out.
Now if only I had time to sit down and actually watch it.....