• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Codes

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

FFH

Veteran Member
Jesus Christ the true Messiah

Jesus Christ the false Messiah (nothing comes up)

FFH

Veteran Member
Jesus Christ the true Messiah died for sins

Jesus Christ the false Messiah died for sins (nothing comes up)

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Fascinating! Danke and so forth FFH. :)

After giving it a quick spin, I got:

Big Bird forever evil (73 matches)
Smile and sing every day (11 matches)
Silly codes just for fun (1 match)

FFH

Veteran Member
Jesus Christ the true Messiah died for our sins

Jesus Christ the false Messiah died for our sins (nothing comes up)

FFH

Veteran Member
NordicBearskin said:
Fascinating! Danke and so forth FFH. :)

After giving it a quick spin, I got:

Big Bird forever evil (73 matches)
I always new the writers behind Sesame Street had a hidden agenda.

FFH

Veteran Member
Big Bird one true antichrist (1 match)

Interesting scripture, where this matrix is found, to go along wtih this.

John 2: 14-18

14- I have written unto you, fathers, because ye know him who is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the evil one.

15- Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16- For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the vain glory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17- And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

18- Little children, it is the last hour and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists whereby we know that it is the last hour.

SoyLeche

meh...
At lest Moby Dick still is valid:

"White Whale True Prophet" gets 3 hits - "White Whale False Prophet" gets none

FFH

Veteran Member
Rent the DVD "Big Bird Goes to Japan," which is just one in a number of Big Bird travel series for kids. I haven't seen the others.

I was at the library and saw this one, so I rented it out, since I had spent two years in Japan, and thought it would be interesting to see different parts of Japan, and I really like listening to Japanese.

Great video, very well done, Big Bird was the only one speaking English.

The whole video was centered around a Japanese legend of a young girl who was found born from among the bamboo shoots, who grew to maturity, was tempted by being offered great wealth, power, etc. She refused these things, claiming she belonged to "another world," and that she must "ascend" back to this world where she came from, which she did at the end of the DVD, after being Big Bird's "guide" in Japan, because he was lost and had been left by his "original guide".

The writers behind these series seem to have a very clear anti-Christian agenda, in my opinion.

Big Bird one true antichrist (of) many (1 match)

This Matrix is found in John 2: 10-18

18- Little children, it is the last hour and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists whereby we know that it is the last hour".

Could anyone make this stuff up ??? Seems too complex for anyone to develope this kind of software, which matches the surface text.

FFH

Veteran Member
SoyLeche said:
At lest Moby Dick still is valid:

"White Whale True Prophet" gets 3 hits - "White Whale False Prophet" gets none
Aslan true prophet (31 matches)

Aslan false prophet (no matches)

Aslan was the lion in "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" in case any reading this aren't familiar with this name.

He clearly was a type of Christ, or represented Christ, in the "Chronicles of Narnia" series.

Aslan type (of) Christ (5 matches)

Ody

Ive got to find me the moby dick code, after all G-d works in mysterious ways ;)

FFH

Veteran Member
White Whale type (of) prophet (1 match)
Aslan type (of) prophet (7 matches)