• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Codes

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

Does anyone have any Bible Code software programs?

I'd like to do some searches on my RF handle and various cartoon characters.

Are there any codes online? I can't find any.

A

angellous_evangellous

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
angellous_evangellous said:
I visited exodus 2006 this morning, and it's really not what I am looking for.

I want to be able to type something in to a decode program and find it in the scrolls.

"Darth Vader"

"Bart Simpson"

etc

Then the one you need to buy, I think is the first that I mentioned.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I'd send FFH a PM just in case he misses this. From what I've gathered, he is probably the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to Bible code.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
zombieharlot said:
I'd send FFH a PM just in case he misses this. From what I've gathered, he is probably the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to Bible code.

It is from him that I got my info..............:D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i got given a bible code book bymy grandad last year, i think for my b-day, and it's still on the shelf

i shall go dig through it for a bit, see if i find anything of interest

FFH

Veteran Member
www.BibleCodeWisdom.com

This English Bible ELS matrix search, is the first free search I've seen.

This English ELS matrix search is not as sophisticated as the Hebrew ELS codes. Most of the Hebrew matrices span over several books and chapters of the Bible.

These English matrices are contained within one single chapter, which doesn't make them any less significant, but may not reveal as much as the Hebrew codes.

These are basic simple codes.

Try them out, they are fun.

On a lighter side I've typed in things like:

Snoopy
Charlie Brown

On a more serious note i've found:

Utah, earthquake, year, two thousand seven, may (This took some effort on my part, in other words, I typed in successive years until something came up, then I tried each month, until something came up.

The limit on this search bar is about seven words, so I'm not able to add any more words to this matrix, about utah, and its earthquake, but if I take off the date, and add salt lake city, utah, earthquake, a matrix comes up, which tells me this earthquake may be centered in Salt lake.

These matrices won't reveal anything unless you do a deductive search, in other words, you have to type in stuff until something comes up, unlike the more sophisticated Hebrew matrix software programs, which will pull up information on the subject you're looking for.

Here's an example of how this free English ELS matrix program works.

Type in "Bush," then use the mouse arrow to click the search button. If you hit the enter button on the keyboard, instead of using the mouse, to click on search, it doesn't work, for some reason. It will search but nothing ever comes up, no matter what you type in.

Then type in another word, for example, I think he will be killed, because of many other Hebrew codes I've seen, so I'll type in "killed".

I hit search, and it brings up a valid matrix, so I move on.

I type in "when"

It works, so I move on.

I want to know the year, so I type in "two thousand six" (typing in 2006 won't work, because there are no numerals in the English Bible)

Since nothing comes up, when I type in two thousand six, I type in two thousand seven, then eight, then nine, but nine is not fully spelled out in the matrix, so I disregard it. Also , there is a Hebrew matrix which says he will be killed in 2010, so I type in "two thousand ten," to see if it works, and it does.

So I move on, because I want to know the month, and I still have room for one more word.

I type in January, nothing comes up, then February, March, April, and finally when I type in May, it works.

My matrix is complete, and I can't add anymore words, because I've maxed out the word limit on the search bar.

Bush, killed, when, two thousand ten, May

I could leave out the word "when" and type in another word like "gun" and see if that works.

It does, so I take out the word "when," because I can only use seven words at a time in the search bar, and I substitute it for the word "gun, which works, so this tells me more about his assassination, and I can keep doing until I get as much info as I can.

Bush, killed, when (or substitue "when" for "gun"), two thousand ten, May

This matrix is found in:

John 11: 3-7.

3- And I will give unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4- These are the two olive trees and the two candlesticks, standing before the Lord of the earth.

5- And if any man desireth to hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth and devoureth their enemies and if any man shall desire to hurt them, in this manner must he be killed.

6- These have the power to shut the heaven, that it rain not during the days of their prophecy and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they shall desire.

7- And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that cometh up out of the abyss shall make war with them, and overcome them, and kill them.

A

angellous_evangellous

My results were less than satifying:

Angellous = Found 0 matches.
Evangellous = Found 0 matches.

Bart = Found 0 matches.
Simpson = Found 0 matches.

man saves puppy = Found 0 matches.

I started to worry, so I simplified my search..

Jesus = Found 0 matches.
God = Found 0 matches

A

angellous_evangellous

SoyLeche said:
And "White Whale Prophet" - definitive proof that Moby Dick is an inspired work

Zombie Monkey Pirates = Found 0 matches.:cover:

I'm starting to doubt the integrity of the search.

SoyLeche

meh...
angellous_evangellous said:
Zombie Monkey Pirates = Found 0 matches.:cover:

I'm starting to doubt the integrity of the search.
"Religious Forums" comes up with nothing too. How can we trust it?

A

angellous_evangellous

SoyLeche said:
"Religious Forums" comes up with nothing too. How can we trust it?

Only a Jedi could have deleted those files.