• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Codes

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

Well I found Darth Vader in Genesis so I am happy.

Thanks

FFH

Veteran Member
Ah, yes I remember the Darth Vader code... and maybe "Chewy" baka is in there.

Seems like yesterday we were messing around with this. Those were simpler less complicated days..:) Just kidding....

FFH

Veteran Member
Well I found Darth Vader in Genesis so I am happy.

Thanks
That's great, but is he "saved" or in hell ??? That's the question or is he the antichrist. What good is a name if there are no details ???

Is he the ultimate silver screen antichrist of all time ??? Does it say anything about that ???

For those who think me serious here get a life, I'm not that far gone, I may be at times but I eventually come back to reality. I just take a few trips now and then. :) Just trippin'

look3467

Premium Member
Bible code number is 7.
Understand what 7 is in relation to Christ, and you will see that Christ recreated the new heavens and the new earth in one day.
Joe 2:2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

Yep! One day and that day was also taken out of time, never to be numbered wih the days, the months or the years.

Job 3:4 Let that day be darkness; let not God regard it from above, neither let the light shine upon it.
Job 3:6 As for that night, let darkness seize upon it; let it not be joined unto the days of the year, let it not come into the number of the months.
That day............is the day Jesus died on the cross.

Peace>>>AJ