• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Codes

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

FFH

Veteran Member
Becky said:
Why you put such stock in these ridiculous idea is over my head.
There are some things I can't explain, like why some of the English code messages correspond with the surface text messages of the verses in which they are found.

FFH

Veteran Member
Becky said:
FFH these bible codes are ridiculous, you want to know why?

Satan (is) (the) Father (of) All - 273 Matches.

How many times can we convince you...
That's a good example of an incomplete code. You need to add the word lies to the end of that sentence.

Satan (is) the father (of) all lies - 214 matches

FFH

Veteran Member
Satan was the brother (of) Jesus Christ - 7 matches

Satan rebelled against God's plan - 1 match

SoyLeche

meh...
FFH said:
Bible code scam - 1

These Bible codes could be trying to tell us there are fake or man made Bible codes.
all bible code fake - 15
all bible code sham - 24
every bible code sham - 1
every bible code man made - 1
all bible code man made - 24
all bible code scam - 24

FFH

Veteran Member
SoyLeche said:
all bible code fake - 15
all bible code sham - 24
every bible code sham - 1
every bible code man made - 1
all bible code man made - 24
all bible code scam - 24
Every Bible code good - 2

Bishka

Veteran Member
FFH this is ridiculous, this thread ws just mean tto entertain, I don't think a single person other then yourself will try to tell the future from these things.

FFH

Veteran Member
Golden plates angel took - 1 match
Golden plates lost - 1 match
One hundred and sixteen pages - 11 matches

One hundred and fifteen pages - no match
One hundred and seventeen pages - no match

SoyLeche

meh...
FFH said:
Golden plates angel took - 1 match
Golden plates lost - 1 match
One hundred and sixteen pages - 11 matches

One hundred and fifteen pages - no match
One hundred and seventeen pages - no match
golden plates angel ate for food - 1

one hundred twenty pages - 25
one hundred fourteen pages - 37
one hundred eighteen pages - 3
two hundred fifty eight pages - 4

SoyLeche

meh...
FFH said:
There are some things I can't explain, like why some of the English code messages correspond with the surface text messages of the verses in which they are found.
Coincidence and the uncanny ability of the human mind to detect patterns in chaos.

Do you really find it surprising that a search containing the word "antichrist" would return a text with the word "antichrist" in it? There are only 3 times that the word is used, so you've got a one in 3 chance of it being the one that talks about little children. I'll take those odds any day.

FFH

Veteran Member
SoyLeche said:
every bible code good for none - 2
Every Bible code good for none but good for some - 2 ;)

Soy said:
one hundred twenty pages - 25
one hundred fourteen pages - 37
one hundred eighteen pages - 3
two hundred fifty eight pages - 4
Yeah, I know, but at least the pages before and after have no matches.

This Bible code web site (is) all bunk then - no matches

SoyLeche

meh...
FFH said:

Every Bible code good for none but good [for] some fun - 2 - for was already used, and the phrase was too long with the second one

all Bible code all dumb then - 24

SoyLeche

meh...
SoyLeche said:
Coincidence and the uncanny ability of the human mind to detect patterns in chaos.

Do you really find it surprising that a search containing the word "antichrist" would return a text with the word "antichrist" in it? There are only 3 times that the word is used, so you've got a one in 3 chance of it being the one that talks about little children. I'll take those odds any day.
Especially since the only times the word "Antichrist" appears at all in the matrices it is as part of the surface text.

SoyLeche

meh...
FFH said:

one hundred sixteen and one half pages - 11

FFH

Veteran Member
SoyLeche said:

I realize antichrist is plainly in the text, which makes it one chance in one of it coming up in any search, and your right the odds of this scripture coming up are one in three.

I've stated in the beginning this English Bible search is much less sophisticated than the Hebrew codes, which span over several books of the Old Testament and New Testament.

These English searches are contained within a single chapter, whereas the Hebrew codes span several books at a time, and have ELS distances, between rows, in the thousands, and ELS distances of 1, going horizontally, verses this search, which has no more than an ELS distance of 50, between rows, and no ELS distances horizontally.

So basically there is an ELS distance, going vertically, in the thousands (Hebrew) verses 50 (English); and, going horizontally, 1 (Hebrew) verses zero (English).

Whether it's a legit Bible code search or not, at least it gets people to read the Bible.

These simple English BIble code searches help to educate people on how the more sophisticated Hebrew codes are constructed.

Edit: changed 10 to 50

FFH

Veteran Member
Bible Codes - Free Search - Bible Code Wisdom

Okay this is just for fun okay, don't take me serious this time, I'm just bored and thought maybe a game could be made up using this simple free Bible code software.

I'll start a thread, or someone else can, unless it's just no fun, stupid or just a waste of time..