• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Villain Soundtrack /Evil sounding Music

Laika

Premium Member
I was introduced to this cover of the Lion King's "Be Prepared" by @Rival a while back, but I still love it. :D

(...and the "google translate" version is absolutely hilarious and has make me burst out laughing every time I hear it...)

Do you have any favourite tracks that can't help but brings out your dark side? Or something that's just mischievous, subversive fun?

sealchan

I was introduced to this cover of the Lion King's "Be Prepared" by @Rival a while back, but I still love it. :D

(...and the "google translate" version is absolutely hilarious and has make me burst out laughing every time I hear it...)

Do you have any favourite tracks that can't help but brings out your dark side? Or something that's just mischievous, subversive fun?

How about...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The first 75 seconds of this is really evil (composer Bernard Herrmann).....

Last edited:

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
You know I had to!

And btw! ;)
Screenshot_20190706-162424_OperaOmnia.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I was going to give it a listen, but You Tube has decided that they don't want Australia to hear it.
It was the dancing dress scene from the movie Legend with Tim Curry.

The song was from the North American release and there is another version in Europe which I don't like as much as the former presented a much more haunting atmosphere imv.

Maybe this one will work. It's the same version that I like......

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

This is the music from the scene where the nasty aliens shoot down the Mendowshawn space ship carrying the 4 elements. It starts monotonously then picks up after the first minute. The very end is the destruction.