• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Vehicle You Had?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
My Diamond Back mountain bike I owned during the 90's. I used to put about 100-150 miles or so a week on that thing, and I could confidently and expertly negotiate any terrain or environment from steep and craggy mountain trails to traffic-filled city streets, as well as zoom by all the dorks on their $3000 Cannondale racing bikes dressed up in their cute, little biking outfits. Never wore a helmet either.

Alceste

Vagabond
My Diamond Back mountain bike I owned during the 90's. I used to put about 100-150 miles or so a week on that thing, and I could confidently and expertly negotiate any terrain or environment from steep and craggy mountain trails to traffic-filled city streets, as well as zoom by all the dorks on their $3000 Cannondale racing bikes dressed up in their cute, little biking outfits. Never wore a helmet either.

You bad ***.

I prefer bikes too. Nowhere to pack a guitar and PA system though. That's the trouble.

Rakhel

Of all the cars I had, I think I liked the Suzuki Splash best. It's just cleverly engineered. Comfortable, fuel efficient and for a city car I also find it stylish.

suzuki-splash-banner3.jpg

Ahh come on. You just like it because you thought the cute girls came with the car.:p

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A used black Toyota Celica:

2000-toyota-celica-blacktoyota-celica-elegant-luxury-car-news-motorcycle-car-and-engine-shbotaxf.jpg

-Inexpensive for the base model, especially when used.
-Good acceleration for its price.
-Compact car, small turn radius.
-Fancy interior.
-Excellent handling.
-Good gas mileage.
-After doing some trigonometry, I can fit my skis in there.
-Stylish.

Best vehicle I ever had was a simple road bicycle. Sure, it took longer to get places and I couldn't go as far, but where I was living at the time, that wasn't a problem. But the great thing was that it was free to operate (saved a fortune in gas bills), and I was able to get into fairly good shape riding around from place to place.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
1978 AMC Spirit.
The first 7 months I owned it, it did not have a battery, but I still ran the snot out of it.
It was a four speed 4wd that I took everywhere and very rarely did I get it stuck unless I was trying to get it stuck.