• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Believing in God, but not in any religion?

pearl

Let me come straightly to the point. I do believe in God, but I do not believe that any religion (which I've got to know till now) is right.

I don't think God does either.

The reason, why I do not believe in any religion is that the religions, which I've come to know so far, always disadvantage other religions and people.

This is done primarily in defense of their own religion.

Furthermore, I don't know how the God of a certain religion should be able to judge people, who don't show any kind of interest into religion.

Because they refuse to let God be God, and make the 'judgment' for Her.

Basically, most of the people who are born into a religion, will keep their religion without questioning whether it's right, or not.

That is to become complacent. One ought to question why one remains in a particular religion. But questioning is more than hopping around until you find a religion that seems comfortable.
Believing in God is faith, religion is not faith, it is the man made expression of faith. There are many expressions.