• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beans on Toast

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You do have a point, but I do like my toast a little pliable. Not soggy though.

I've had chili, eggs, BLT, even spaghetti on toast and it seems to work out.

I'm trying to think of other things I have had on toast, besides, butter, jam and jelly. Which I've also had and probably had the most often.

I do a modified beans on toast for breakfast because I like to eat them while sitting at the computer and you can't maintain the proper angle on the toast while typing. I have the beans in a separate bowl and take a bite of toast then shove in a spoonful of beans. It's easier than trying to clean baked bean juice off clothing and keyboards.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You do have a point, but I do like my toast a little pliable. Not soggy though.

I've had chili, eggs, BLT, even spaghetti on toast and it seems to work out.

I'm trying to think of other things I have had on toast, besides, butter, jam and jelly. Which I've also had and probably had the most often.
OK, I will admit, I like poached eggs on toast...... but that is just between you and me hasenpfeffer...don't tell anyone