• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

bahai cult exposed!!!

Ilias Ahmad

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Allah, Holy and Exalted is He, says in the final revelation, the Holy Qur'an:

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute
He begets not, nor is He begotten
And there is none like unto Him
(112:1-4)

This is the most fundamental teaching of the true religion, that there is only One God, without any partners, and no one except Him alone is divine and worthy of worship. The creed of Islam is La ilaha ila Allah which means "there is none worthy of worship except Allah".

The Bible teaches the same, look at the first commandments of the "Ten Commandments":

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
You shall have no other gods before me.
(Exodus 20:2-3)

So this is the test of a true religion and a true prophet, does he preach this fundamental belief that there is only One God, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, and only He is worthy of worship? Does it condemn the worship of all false gods and idols?

Mirza Hussein 'Ali, a Persian claimant to be the "Bahaullah", is the author of the most sacred book of the Bahai religion, known as the Kitab-e-Aqdas which means "holy book". In this so called holy book is the following passage speaking about "human manifestations of God":

The first station, which is related to His innermost reality, representeth Him as One Whose voice is the voice of God Himself… The second station is the human station, exemplified by the following verses: “I am but a man like you.” “Say, praise be to my Lord! Am I more than a man, an apostle?”
Here, Mirza is writing that a human manifestation of God, his term for prophets, possess two stations, one is human and the other is Divine (!), and we seek refuge in Allah from such a blasphemy. Mirza is quoting a verse from the Qur'an which says that the messenger of Allah (Muhammad) is but a human being. However, Mirza explains this verse to refer to only the second station of the prophet. According to him, the prophet has a divine station and a human station! Mirza also writes:

Were any of the all-embracing Manifestations of God to declare: “I am God”, He, verily, speaketh the truth, and no doubt attacheth thereto. For it hath been repeatedly demonstrated that through their Revelation, their attributes and names, the Revelation of God, His names and His attributes, are made manifest in the world…
What more further proof is needed that this bahai religion is a fake religion and Mirza was an accursed blasphemer, who compromised the Oneness of Allah? He wrote that if a human "manifestation of God" were to openly declare "I am God" than such a person is speaking the truth!?

But Mirza's obscenities do not stop here. Truly, there cannot be a more evil person than someone who claims that he himself is God, as Mirza claimed:

When I contemplate, O my God, the relationship that bindeth me to Thee, I am moved to proclaim to all created things “verily I am God”
May the One True God, Who is none but Allah, disgrace and humiliate this liar and all his followers until the Day of Judgment (Ameen)

Verily you, (O unbelievers), and the false gods that you worship besides Allah are but fuel for Hell! to it will you surely come!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial](Holy Qur'an, 21:98)

Source for Kitab-e-Aqdas quotes
[/FONT]​

Last edited:

UnityNow101

From my experience, the Bahai Faith is the furthest thing from a cult. They always stand steadfastly beside an individual's need to do independant research. If the Bahai Faith is defined as a cult, than so are all of the other religions based on their individual founders of their faith.

Popeyesays

You are less than convincing, respectful or pleasant. When did a Baha`i ever mistreat or abuse you?

DOn't tell me you are the guy who runs Bahaiawareness.com?

In that case we've met before.

Not much regard,
Scott

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Allah, Holy and Exalted is He, says in the final revelation, the Holy Qur'an:

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute

He begets not, nor is He begotten

And there is none like unto Him

(112:1-4)

This is the most fundamental teaching of the true religion, that there is only One God, without any partners, and no one except Him alone is divine and worthy of worship. The creed of Islam is La ilaha ila Allah which means "there is none worthy of worship except Allah".

The Bible teaches the same, look at the first commandments of the "Ten Commandments":

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me.

(Exodus 20:2-3)

So this is the test of a true religion and a true prophet, does he preach this fundamental belief that there is only One God, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, and only He is worthy of worship? Does it condemn the worship of all false gods and idols?

Mirza Hussein 'Ali, a Persian claimant to be the "Bahaullah", is the author of the most sacred book of the Bahai religion, known as the Kitab-e-Aqdas which means "holy book". In this so called holy book is the following passage speaking about "human manifestations of God":

Here, Mirza is writing that a human manifestation of God, his term for prophets, possess two stations, one is human and the other is Divine (!), and we seek refuge in Allah from such a blasphemy. Mirza is quoting a verse from the Qur'an which says that the messenger of Allah (Muhammad) is but a human being. However, Mirza explains this verse to refer to only the second station of the prophet. According to him, the prophet has a divine station and a human station! Mirza also writes:

What more further proof is needed that this bahai religion is a fake religion and Mirza was an accursed blasphemer, who compromised the Oneness of Allah? He wrote that if a human "manifestation of God" were to openly declare "I am God" than such a person is speaking the truth!?

But Mirza's obscenities do not stop here. Truly, there cannot be a more evil person than someone who claims that he himself is God, as Mirza claimed:

May the One True God, Who is none but Allah, disgrace and humiliate this liar and all his followers until the Day of Judgment (Ameen)

Verily you, (O unbelievers), and the false gods that you worship besides Allah are but fuel for Hell! to it will you surely come!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial](Holy Qur'an, 21:98)[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Source for Kitab-e-Aqdas quotes[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Ilias Ahmad

From my experience, the Bahai Faith is the furthest thing from a cult. They always stand steadfastly beside an individual's need to do independant research. If the Bahai Faith is defined as a cult, than so are all of the other religions based on their individual founders of their faith.
Bahaism is definitely a cult. Cults are characterized by their followers giving you one picture, that of a loving, peaceful monotheistic community, but when you scratch the surface and uncover the truth, you discover that it teaches weird ideas and the rosy picture on the outside is just a cover.

Popeyesays said:
You are less than convincing, respectful or pleasant. When did a Baha`i ever mistreat or abuse you? DOn't tell me you are the guy who runs Bahaiawareness.com? In that case we've met before. Not much regard, Scott

I have never met any bahai in person, but that is not necessary to know what the religion is all about. A mere reading of their so called sacred book, kitab e aqdas, and some research into the biography of mirza hussein 'ali is sufficient to realize that this is a evil movement with the agenda to destroy the worship of One True God, Allah, and teach people to worship mirza. Only satan can be behind such a fake religion.

But if you don't mind, I would like to ask you a question so there will be no doubt left in anyone's mind, do you consider Mirza to be God Himself?

Popeyesays

But if you don't mind, I would like to ask you a question so there will be no doubt left in anyone's mind, do you consider Mirza to be God Himself?

Mirza Husayn Ali al Nuri (Baha`u'llah)? No. definitely not to do so would make me a disbeliever.

Scott

Ilias Ahmad

Popeyesays said:
Ilias Ahmad said:
Mirza Husayn Ali al Nuri (Baha`u'llah)? No. definitely not to do so would make me a disbeliever.

Scott

I'm glad you admit that believing Mirza to be God is tantamount to disbelief. This means you consider Mirza to be a disbeliever, these are his words:

When I contemplate, O my God, the relationship that bindeth me to Thee, I am moved to proclaim to all created things “verily I am God” (Kitab-e-Aqdas)

So when Mirza Hussain proclaimed in his book "verily I am God", what does he mean? Can it possibly mean he is claiming to be God?

UnityNow101

Bahaism is definitely a cult. Cults are characterized by their followers giving you one picture, that of a loving, peaceful monotheistic community, but when you scratch the surface and uncover the truth, you discover that it teaches weird ideas and the rosy picture on the outside is just a cover.

Wow. You cannot be serious. Do you know anything about the Bahai community? I am guessing no, although I do not wish to speak for you. Once again, from my experience they are indeed a peaceful and loving community of people. All that I can judge them by is my experience, and mine has shown me that they are some of the nicest people that I have ever met. I am also interested in knowing what "weird ideas" you claim that they teach. The weirdness of an idea is different depending on the person. Using that definition, every religion is a cult. They all have their ideas which are not solidly founded upon facts...

xmakina

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]I'm curious. I'm pretty sure the qur'an has undergone revisions, just like the Bible and many other holy texts have. So how old is that last sentence? Who wrote it? Did Allah really say that? What does he sound like? Are we sure these aren't just the voices in someones head?

Ilias Ahmad

xmakina said:
I'm curious. I'm pretty sure the qur'an has undergone revisions, just like the Bible and many other holy texts have. So how old is that last sentence? Who wrote it? Did Allah really say that? What does he sound like? Are we sure these aren't just the voices in someones head?

The Holy Qur'an has not undergone any revisions. It remains the same as it was when Allah first revealed it to Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wa salam) in seventh century Arabia. The Qur'an was not made up by anyone, it is the literal Words of Allah, conveyed to Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wa salam) through mediation of Angel Gabriel. Qur'an is the final divine revelation and complete guidance for humanity. No other scripture or "holy book" can match its perfect qualities.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Cults are characterized by their followers giving you one picture, that of a loving, peaceful monotheistic community, but when you scratch the surface and uncover the truth, you discover that it teaches weird ideas and the rosy picture on the outside is just a cover.

On that basis we should include Islam, Christianity, and just about every other organised religion in our definition of cult.

xmakina

I looked it up and no, it hasn't. Sure it has its variances, after all there is an English version which I somewhat doubt Muhammad himself wrote but the core content is much much closer to the original than say, the bible.

But still, I fail to see how this exposes the bahai. Surely the guy who wrote their book just interepreted what was already written? Sure you might think he got it wrong but calling his followers a cult is a little heavy handed.

The Church of Scientology however...

Ilias Ahmad

But still, I fail to see how this exposes the bahai. Surely the guy who wrote their book just interepreted what was already written? Sure you might think he got it wrong but calling his followers a cult is a little heavy handed.

His "interpretation" has no basis. The Qur'an says only Allah is God, only He is divine, than mr. "bahaullah" comes along and says "verily, I am God". If that's not a contradiction, than I don't know what is.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
care to tell us what these "weird ideas" are that they teach? i'm willing to bet you haven't got a clue.

I have never met any bahai in person,
let us just take this sentence on it's own. in the above paragraph, you clearly say that a cult is characterised by it's followers, you claim the Baha'i religion is a cult, and yet you have never met one? this makes it sound like you just want to proselytise for your own religion and beliefs and throw mud at other people's beliefs.

but that is not necessary to know what the religion is all about. A mere reading of their so called sacred book, kitab e aqdas, and some research into the biography of mirza hussein 'ali is sufficient to realize that this is a evil movement with the agenda to destroy the worship of One True God, Allah, and teach people to worship mirza. Only satan can be behind such a fake religion.

i don't know much about the Baha'i religion myself so i will let someone else comment on this.

Popeyesays

I'm glad you admit that believing Mirza to be God is tantamount to disbelief. This means you consider Mirza to be a disbeliever, these are his words:

When I contemplate, O my God, the relationship that bindeth me to Thee, I am moved to proclaim to all created things “verily I am God” (Kitab-e-Aqdas)

So when Mirza Hussain proclaimed in his book "verily I am God", what does he mean? Can it possibly mean he is claiming to be God?

A man respectful of God and other men would have the good grace to finish the quote, you have cut the sentence off at a semi-colon:

"When I contemplate, O my God, the relationship that bindeth me to Thee, I am moved to proclaim to all created things “verily I am God”; and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay! "

But a man disrespectful of God and other men woud behave as you did, and write himself down a cur.

Regards,
Scott

rocketman

Out there...
I looked it up and no, it hasn't. Sure it has its variances, after all there is an English version which I somewhat doubt Muhammad himself wrote but the core content is much much closer to the original than say, the bible.
It's not that simple. I recommend this book.

kai

ragamuffin
A man respectful of God and other men would have the good grace to finish the quote, you have cut the sentence off at a semi-colon:

"When I contemplate, O my God, the relationship that bindeth me to Thee, I am moved to proclaim to all created things “verily I am God”; and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay! "

But a man disrespectful of God and other men woud behave as you did, and write himself down a cur.

Regards,
Scott

scott i think he is being antagonistic,

kai

ragamuffin
he has got it in for Bahai ,

dont let it get to you i get it all the time:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Popeyesays

he has got it in for Bahai ,

dont let it get to you i get it all the time:D
I'm an old hand at his arguments, it's not like they are original with him. In fact he advertises where he gets his arguments and demonstrates that they are not original with him by citing bahaiawareness.com.

The owner of the web site is a rabid Baha`i hater who has quoted the partial sentence that Iias quoted. He's cribbing his arguments, and I know them all.

Regards,
Scott

Adib

Lover of World Religions
I, too, would be interested to know more about our "rosy veneer with our latent weird beliefs."