• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Badgers or Hamsters

Hamster or Badger?

• Total voters

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Circle_One said:
The badger, for sure.

I HATE HATE HATE Hamsters. I have one and desperately want to feed it to my python, but my roommate wont let me.

Evil little bugger constantly playing in his stupid little wheel when I'm trying to sleep. I'd shove that wheel up its little hamster nose if I could.
lol, they are nocturnal ya know. Have you tried moving its cage out of your room?

What kind of python do you have? I used to have a ball named Sidd (after Siddhartha) but he died. :( The burmese are beautiful...

Circle_One

lilithu said:
lol, they are nocturnal ya know. Have you tried moving its cage out of your room?

What kind of python do you have? I used to have a ball named Sidd (after Siddhartha) but he died. :( The burmese are beautiful...

It's cage is in the living room! Hahaha. I'm telling you, it does it to spite me because it knows I despise it.

I have a two year old Ball named Salazar. If I could afford it (and if I could find one for sale around here), I'd spend all the money I had for an Albino Burmese. I love them almost as much as I love my son, haha! Sorry, that's horrible and not true, I just severely adore the Albino Burmese :drool:

lunamoth

Will to love
Booko said:
slorg.gif

The Slorg, of course!
Well, er, it has that certain J'ne sais quoi. No, it's cute, really. :D

Is it related to the class 5 fully presenting astral projection aka Slimer:

slimer.jpg

Booko

Deviled Hen
lunamoth said:

slimer.jpg

Well, my Slorg is *much* cuter, but I will admit, they both have a slimy exterior in common.

It makes hugging your pet Slorg so much fun!

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
lunamoth said:

slimer.jpg

Hmmm, I thought he was a class 5 free roaming vapor....:D

lunamoth

Will to love
And everyone does realize that the Write-in Candidates are spoilers, so badgers are officially kicking cute hamster but* at the moment.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Sunstone said:
It is obvious to me these smilies represent positions of profound moral consequence to societies and nations. Therefore, we must ask the pertinent moral question: Which one has the most oil?

That would be the Badger . Being a member of the Weasel family , which are noted for their musk oil ....

But I'm not sure that I understand the poll ? Which is cutest ? You come face to face with a Badger in a hole , there ain't NOTHING cute about him ... ;)