• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad news :(

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam KaliDasaJi,

I am very sorry and will surely pray for you and your wife this Shivratri

Please keep us updated on how you are doing. Don't forget you have friends here that can help you and listen

Maya3

So very sorry to hear this.
I too will keep you in my prayers this Shivaratri and like YayaBholentah said we are here for you.

Maya

Jaskaran Singh

Divosūnupriyaḥ
No clue. Only made it to 12 weeks (I know not a long time but this is the second time we lost a child) so there is a good chance there wasn't a gender formed yet. Well not technically, all children begin as girls and form into boys if they are boys sooo. Who knows what they would have been.
Oh, you're making me feel like crying, although I realize that my sympathy won't really help...
The world can be so harsh sometimes.:(

von bek

I realize this is the Hindu DIR, so I hope my intrusion will be forgiven.

I wish you peace and compassion. I have a cousin who experienced two miscarriages. She experienced great pain and sadness. Fortunately, she has a loving family who gave her emotional support. Well, she eventually was successful. And, you know what? She ended up having twins.

Ablaze

Buddham Saranam Gacchami
:candle: May all who are impacted by this sorrowful occasion be completely free from suffering. :candle:​

Kalidas

:( I hope everything works out well for you.

Honestly we are doing a lot better this time than last time. Last time we made it all the way to term. Our son we even moving just two hours earlier. So that was hard, going from YES! BABY! to oh no. Thid time the baby didn't make it past 12 weeks. I mean we are sad and disappointmented but not as severe as last time.