• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Attack on this autistic child was the natural fruit of 'pro-choice' and evolutionary worldviews"

ZooGirl02

Its disgusting that this neighbor wrote such a horrible letter just because the autistic child was annoying. I am disabled myself and I would be very hurt if someone wrote such a letter to me or to my mom because my behavior is annoying. I don't have autism but I am mentally and physically disabled.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I've worked with autistic kids before, they often are insanely smart or have the ability to be. I've loved that work. This letter disgusted me the first time and this just pours salt in the wound. If anything, we evolution accepters would be understanding about the situation, we aren't the ones who think it's the boogey man possessing the child.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
I've worked with autistic kids before, they often are insanely smart or have the ability to be. I've loved that work. This letter disgusted me the first time and this just pours salt in the wound. If anything, we evolution accepters would be understanding about the situation, we aren't the ones who think it's the boogey man possessing the child.

Wha'! The boogey man is autistic? :thud:

... :D

Anyway. I have to check the development of this story now. I wonder if they caught who did it yet.

My suspicion is on the grandmother, faking a letter from the neighbors when she's the one who wants her daughter and son gone. Just a wild guess...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Whoever wrote that letter is way more retarded than the kid she's complaining about.
I don't even think you could use "dumb as a box of rocks" to describe the offending individual without offending a box of rocks because it was compared to that "person."

Alceste

Vagabond
I don't even think you could use "dumb as a box of rocks" to describe the offending individual without offending a box of rocks because it was compared to that "person."

Talk about making disturbing noises! Jeez. I'm appalled that anybody like that woman even exists.