• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheists you suck at being atheists.

David T

Premium Member
I'm sorry, I have tried to understand your writing. I am not being very successful but I imagine what you are saying is very important in your life. As in I have absolutely no idea who the "They" is in the above comment.

Actually, when I breathe purposefully, I am thinking about nothing but my breath. That is a ritual which can be successfully practiced by everyone and would harm no one. It is the only "mystic practice" that has scientific backing for bringing about more clarity about what we are actually doing in this life. If I were a proselytizer, that is what I would preach about.

So you have at least 2 church members if that is the sum total of your doctrines.
Well there ya go boy good thing ya have science to tell ya that fact that a toad knows and self evident fact about breathing. . Not sure about the mystical thingie seems kinda wierd to me that came up. Over thinking i am sure breathe apparently it is rocket science for some.

Might try it more. Maybe a bit of getten out in the forests hiking even better. I mean you seem to be on automatic here. Curious. Breathe and hike out in the wilderness for a year or so and get back to me. Should clear your head up on the topic. Or just crawl around the airless internet your choice. Not a breath here one. Thats why i am here.... no air.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
Well there ya go boy good thing ya have science to tell ya that fact that a toad knows and self evident fact about breathing. . Not sure about the mystical thingie seems kinda wierd to me that came up. Over thinking i am sure breathe apparently it is rocket science for some.

Might try it more. Maybe a bit of getten out in the forests hiking even better. I mean you seem to be on automatic here. Curious. Breathe and hike out in the wilderness for a year or so and get back to me. Should clear your head up on the topic. Or just crawl around the airless internet your choice. Not a breath here one. Thats why i am here.... no air.
Wow. What a hater. No, I was not being mean or insulting in my message. Meant no harm or I'll will.

I live in nature. I live nature. I have hiked in almost every national park in this country.

Breath meditation is part of a Zen Buddhist, mindfulness practice which is my way of life . I was only telling you about it in what I thought was a friendly manner.

I sure misread that one. Take care and good luck with whatever it is you are attempting to say. I just don't understand it. You are not someone I would find beneficial to engage with although I wish you well.

Edited to say, I was so shocked by your response I forgot to tell you I spend little time on the Internet. I am only here about an hour a week? So I'm not sure who you think I am but I am busy living and visit here when I can.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
Wow. What a hater. No, I was not being mean or insulting in my message. Meant no harm or I'll will.

I live in nature. I live nature. I have hiked in almost every national park in this country.

Breath meditation is part of a Zen Buddhist, mindfulness practice which is my way of life . I was only telling you about it in what I thought was a friendly manner.

I sure misread that one. Take care and good luck with whatever it is you are attempting to say. I just don't understand it. You are not someone I would find beneficial to engage with although I wish you well.

Edited to say, I was so shocked by your response I forgot to tell you I spend little time on the Internet. I am only here about an hour a week? So I'm not sure who you think I am but I am busy living and visit here when I can.
Here is the hilareous part its an analogy you have no idea. Its invisible to you. You are only able to read it literally. Which is creationism or intelligent design in religion..

My guess is aspergers. But it definitely is like color blindness. So i write and you dont understand. Its written at child level. No hate here its just obvious.

I want to shut down the part hate so i didnt read further. No hate here at all. Now i will mock science when its presented to my like a bible authority fact. So if you feel offended well guess what i do the same to religious folks worse some times. Science is not sacred nor is the bible. I do not care either way.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
Here is the hilareous part its an analogy you have no idea. Its invisible to you. You are only able to read it literally. Which is creationism or intelligent design in religion..

My guess is aspergers. But it definitely is like color blindness. So i write and you dont understand. Its written at child level. No hate here its just obvious.

I want to shut down the part hate so i didnt read further. No hate here at all. Now i will mock science when its presented to my like a bible authority fact. So if you feel offended well guess what i do the same to religious folks worse some times. Science is not sacred nor is the bible. I do not care either way.
Okay.

Jim

Nets of Wonder
They appear to be attracted to each other and repulsed by each other at the same time! They behave like crocodiles. Very primative!
I see it now as a way of socializing and passing the time away, like playing chess or dueling, or ... or debating. Only, each person makes their own rules, keeps their own score for all the players, and is their own judge of who is winning. Sometimes it’s like a dunking booth. Someone posts some religious theory and tries to dodge the balls that people throw at them.

You said something to me once before about crocodiles, and I might understand better now what you meant by that. Maybe some of our ancestors were crocodiles. I feel a little like I imagine an anthropologist might feel trying to blend in with some crocodiles. Only I’m not here to study them. I’m here to try to be friends with them, for my personal self development, and for some possible good that I think it might do for others and for the world. Then again, it could be like what anthropologists do, if anthropologists ever do it to help people love animals more.