• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism is about what you believe.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Paar, you seem to go in about 6 month cycles. Evert six months your focus changes to another non-Muslim non Ammadiyya faith that you fixate on. This cycle it's atheism. Despite everyone's sincerest efforts to explain it to you, you still seem perplexed, just as in other cycles. I think it's time to admit that it's outside your mindset, and just focus on being a better Muslim, rather than what's wrong with other people on this planet. Sometimes perhaps it's just good to admit that we'll never understand something.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Paar, you seem to go in about 6 month cycles. Evert six months your focus changes to another non-Muslim non Ammadiyya faith that you fixate on. This cycle it's atheism. Despite everyone's sincerest efforts to explain it to you, you still seem perplexed, just as in other cycles. I think it's time to admit that it's outside your mindset, and just focus on being a better Muslim, rather than what's wrong with other people on this planet. Sometimes perhaps it's just good to admit that we'll never understand something.
One can only imagine the debacle that would ensue if one launched a sustained attack on the insignificant Ammadiyya sect of Islam, in much the same manner, ignoring all comments refuting the wild and often incoherent claims.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Though other things are also mentioned yet the following sentences are very clear:
Atheism is about what you believe. Agnosticism is about what you know.

I could not understand why the above sentence is constructed that way.
I believe everyone on the forum a friend of mine and I have nothing against anybody at my heart.
Is it wrong to ask a question from a friend/s,frankly, please?

Regards

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Regards

There is nothing wrong with asking questions. What is annoying or frustrating to others is not accepting their answers, simply because you don't understand that POV.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Either disbelief or lack of belief in deities.
Basically, yes. We disbelieve a statement because we believe something contrasting or contradicting; and we lack believe in something that isn't evident, explained, or normal because we believe the world must make sense. Atheism is about what we believe.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
There is nothing wrong with asking questions. What is annoying or frustrating to others is not accepting their answers, simply because you don't understand that POV.
I had no intention to annoy anybody or to frustrate as annoyed person or frustrated person is no good for anything. So, I apologize from any such person. My religion teaches us not to be in doubt* but to believe in certainty.
Sorry, please.

Regards

________
*Quran[2:3]
"This is a perfect Book; there is no doubt in it; it is a guidance for the righteous,

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I had no intention to annoy anybody or to frustrate as annoyed person or frustrated person is no good for anything. So, I apologize from any such person. My religion teaches us not to be in doubt* but to believe in certainty.
Sorry, please.

Regards

________
*Quran[2:3]
"This is a perfect Book; there is no doubt in it; it is a guidance for the righteous,
Paar, lots of people annoy other people without knowing they're doing it. Heck, I'm probably annoying you right now. The key is to respond appropriately when people seem frustrated.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Paar, lots of people annoy other people without knowing they're doing it. Heck, I'm probably annoying you right now. The key is to respond appropriately when people seem frustrated.
"The key is to respond appropriately"

No, I am not annoyed.
The key is to respond appropriately, in all times, if possible.
Regards

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Though other things are also mentioned yet the following sentences are very clear:

I believe everyone on the forum a friend of mine and I have nothing against anybody at my heart.

Regards
The sentences are true. What do you question?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

It is to contrast the two stances and highlight the difference.

An atheist will not believe that there is a god.

An agnostic will not know whether there is a god. And in some cases, he may actually claim that it is not possible to know.

Subtle difference, but still somewhat significant.