• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At what age will you die?

At what age do you think you will, or want to, die?

• 60s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70s

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 80s

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 90s

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 100s

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Shaul

Premium Member
We all die. At what age do you expect to die? How old would you like to be when you die?

For myself I think I will live to be over 100.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I am surprised I made it to 18...Ive always had a feeling I would die young even tho I have no reason to believe so.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Exactly! If I could guess when I would die, peoples age or weight I would work for a carnival.

Oh, that's easy...

All you have to do is say "too much" or "too old", and too often, the person will agree with you! (Even if they shouldn't.)

Heyo

Veteran Member
It is known that longevity is hereditary.
The average life expectancy has about doubled in the last 100 years.
I have 100 year olds on both sides of my heritage.
I'm going to live to about 200.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think I'll drop this body when I'm in my 90's. I would not mind sticking around longer.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

If I have to rely on heredity....my Dad died suddenly at age 52 and my Mum is 96.....I will die when its my time....one way or another I guess....the only ones who get to choose are those who take it upon themselves.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That seems to be working for me so far. My dads family is falling apart when they are my age, but my mom's family stays active long into life, live into 80s and 90s, and are slow to show our age. And it appears my dads seed is not strong because I take after my mom's side not only when it comes to looks, I'm still in good health and most people think I'm in my early or mid 20s (I was carded for a lottery ticket earlier this year).

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I don't know. I'd expect I'd die from a car reck, suicide, or illness. Probably the car crash which means anytime.

I don't really want to live till old age. Not sure how my illnesses will change in their severity and we have a tendency to place elders in homes and I don't care to eventually lose my freedom.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We all die. At what age do you expect to die? How old would you like to be when you die?

For myself I think I will live to be over 100.

I will die when i my time is up, no sooner, no later.

I would expect that to be late 80s, early 90s but hey!, it might be today or i might break all records.

Jeanne Louise Calment, died at over 122. She was famous for saying on a TV interview not long before she died "i have only one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it"