• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At what age will you die?

At what age do you think you will, or want to, die?

• 60s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70s

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • 80s

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • 90s

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 100s

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I already suspected I'm not immortal but it was quite sobering to see a number assigned to my statistically likely demise. But my dad didn't reach 60, so I must be doing something right!
My dad died at age 52 of a heart attack, but my mother lived to be 93, and she would have lived longer if she had not smoked, which led to heart disease. Otherwise she was healthy.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
I will die when i my time is up, no sooner, no later.

I would expect that to be late 80s, early 90s but hey!, it might be today or i might break all records.

Jeanne Louise Calment, died at over 122. She was famous for saying on a TV interview not long before she died "i have only one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it"
Oh yeah....Jeanne Calment!
She outlived the guy who took care of her in her old age.
Lol.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I don't know when I'll die, but my theory is that I'll die after getting shot by a jealous husband. :rolleyes:

I do follow a pattern used by many Buddhists, namely to contemplate my own death and that of my loved ones once a day. The concept is based on when a death does happen or appear imminent that we're better prepared for it.

BTW, I'm 76 years young.:)

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Three Important Facts to Remember as We Grow Older

1. Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

2. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

3. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.