• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Assalaamu alaikum all

I m ab'dal Hameed a teacher in Karachi, Pakistan.I m originally English and a muslim convert.

I ve been looking for a religious site free from narrow confines-an open discussion area as,frankly, I m a little tired of preaching and more faithed in dialogue and discussion.

I look forward to exchanging ideas and views and interpretations of the religious life.

All the best to everyone.

Assalaamu alaikum

robtex

Veteran Member
Open discussion!! Hey you came to the right place!! Great to meet you!!! What are your hobbies and interests?

Thanks for the welcome.

robtex; I like reading and writing. I try to walk alot too. Very little extra time as I teach full time at school then home tuitions daily in the afternoons evenings.

By the way,for convenience, Im known as hamid, for short.

Cordoba

Assalamo Alaikom Hamid:

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you here.

Salam and all the best.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Welcome to Religious Forums!

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members, from which there is also a link to the Forum rules with which you need to acquaint yourself;

I hope you get to enjoy your time with us; please feel at home, and if there is anything about which you are not sure, please don't hesitate to ask.:)

Nehustan

Wa Alaykum Salaam wa Rahmat Allah wa Barakhatu, Ahlan wa Sahlan ila RF. An 'English' revert, I was one of those once ;) Hope your stay here will be informative, and it will be of great value to the forum to have an in situ 'English' insight into events/developments within the sub-continent/southern Asia and surrounding area. I look forward to your posts :)

Allah Hafiz.

SunMessenger

Catholic
Welcome!!!

It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here.
Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have a question.

God Bless !

PureX

Veteran Member
Ab'dal Hameed said:
I m ab'dal Hameed a teacher in Karachi, Pakistan.I m originally English and a muslim convert.

I ve been looking for a religious site free from narrow confines-an open discussion area as,frankly, I m a little tired of preaching and more faithed in dialogue and discussion.

I look forward to exchanging ideas and views and interpretations of the religious life.

All the best to everyone.

Assalaamu alaikum
Welcome exotic stranger!

Ezzedean

Wa'a likum Salam Hameed... I'm always facinated with reverts... the knowledge and devotion you see from muslims like you is amazing... interested in hearing what led you to Islam..

Peace and Blessings
Ezzedean